The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I should have explained myself a bit better. On the ch5 show its says that they have 11 grandchildren, so they include Chris' step children when it suits them and for the 'shock' value. 22 kids and 11 grandchildren sounds more extreme than 22 children and 7 grandchildren.
Oh yes very true. They use Chris' stepchildren to up the numbers to make themselves look more interesting, and yet we know that they personally only think of 7 of their grandkids as "real" grandkids (9 now with Millie and Chloe's babies).

Personally feel sorry for the Radford girls. Must be so much pressure from core family inc older sisters, friends and people who know family, plus constantly on social media - to have kids. Poor Katie is only what 19? It’s quite unusual to have a baby at 19 now yet she’s having to constantly fend it off plus the pressure of two slightly older sisters having babies and being the ‘next in line’.
Would hate to be in that family
I do too. Katie and even Ellie and Aimee (and Chloe until now) are constantly hounded about pregnancy- in every q&a their fans are asking when they'll have babies, how many they want, if they want a big family etc. I'll admit I'm guilty of speculating that Katie is pregnant too. But the poor girl can't post a simple picture without being asked about babies. Constantly reminded that her parents can't stop procreating and she's expected to follow in their footsteps. Aside from them being very young, we never know if someone has chosen to stay childfree, has suffered a loss, etc.

I know I’m a little old fashioned and don’t all jump
on me at once but what happened to getting married and getting your own house before having babies? Only Sophie is married (unless she has split from her husband). Do Noel and Sue discourage marriage so they still have some control?
I think marriage is pretty optional these days for a variety of reasons, and there are more requirements than homeownership and a marriage certificate when deciding to have a child... but none of the Radfords have brought their first child home to a stable family and household! Sue was a child obviously, Sophie was in a long term relationship and working but was still VERY immature and living at home, Ophelia's life started with a shag in a cupboard and one absent parent, Chris sounds like his relationship with Nicole wasn't stable and they weren't prepared for Maisie, Chloe is the most prepared so far but even her relationship is apparently relatively new.

Good parents can come in many forms, and single mums in council estates can be more loving parents than a rich married couple in a mansion- but it doesn't seem like any of their kids have thought hard about bringing a human being into the world, it just happens as casually as anything. Once they get to childbearing age it isn't a matter of IF they'll have a baby but WHEN- if you're "next in line". They don't take into account if the child will have a stable, consistent, loving home where they feel comfortable and supported.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
It’s not even the being married part. It’s the being in a committed relationship. Getting pregnant twice within months (or if it’s believed hours) of meeting someone seems to be the norm for Millie.
Yeah totally understand that, we were 5 years in before we took the plunge! I didn't actually want any kids but mother nature changed my mind just before I turned 30 😂😂

I stopped at one because my god they are hard work, I personally think that anyone that has and actually looks after more are bloody rockstars (not including the Radfrauds here as they do not look after their kids)

Reactions: 12
The comments on Hearts post on Facebook😂
It's going to be so funny when all their "fans" find out she had the baby especially the ones who didn't think she was pregnant. Of course they will mostly all nice and loving and congratulating her. Although since last weeks tv show some of them have been against Millie making her parents come home.

Reactions: 11
wait no she isnt 🤣

shes saying because it hasnt been posted dosent mean its not true

• Haha
Reactions: 15
With regards to Millie, I don't see the point of Millie making a pregnancy announcement now. She may as well wait a few weeks and just do a birth announcement.

Reactions: 18
It's going to be so funny when all their "fans" find out she had the baby especially the ones who didn't think she was pregnant. Of course they will mostly all nice and loving and congratulating her. Although since last weeks tv show some of them have been against Millie making her parents come home.
Just had this same argument with them. How will they feel in a few weeks when there is suddenly another baby?
They just say it won’t happen. Divs!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
New to the Radford thread, sorry if it’s previously been mentioned but it’s been bugging me for ages, they got a little dog around Xmas called Arlo I think, but the same looking dog now called cookie? Or do they have 2 of those little ones?

How many dogs do they have now? I thought she got a bull dog last year too?

Sorry for all my questions 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New to the Radford thread, sorry if it’s previously been mentioned but it’s been bugging me for ages, they got a little dog around Xmas called Arlo I think, but the same looking dog now called cookie? Or do they have 2 of those little ones?

How many dogs do they have now? I thought she got a bull dog last year too?

Sorry for all my questions 🙈🙈
Arlo turned out to be a girl dog

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.