The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s Facebook , she have to writI think she’s don’t really well making sure sue maybe she will prove everyone wrong and be the one who keeps her kids private . I hope so. I still think she’s the one will stand up to the pair of them . all the others are do as mum and dad say. Where as she’s always been a bit gobby,
Chloe having her first at the age sue could have been a gran if Chris had his first at the same age as sue. That’s bleeping scary

Reactions: 12
Well I'm not a fan of Millie, but if she has actually had a decision not to have her kids join the Radford media train/ gravy train, then I actually have some respect for her.

Reactions: 21
That’s good that he’s still involved even though apparently they are no longer together. It means that Millie won’t be bringing up two kids on her own.
I wonder if he will stick around when the baby is here and the actual hard graft begins

Reactions: 1
We know all the older radfords read here,
millie you have a really good chance if you carry on not selling your kids like your parents did to u. Look back at how u felt and then decide if u could put your babies through that.
chloe enjoy bring up a baby who is actually yours .
sue 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I personally don't see the point in marriage, having a child for me is a much bigger show of commitment. It's easy to get divorced (done that) but you cannot take a child away, you're tied for life.

I've been with my partner for 12 years, we have a 7 year old, we don't want to get married and it definitely isn't an issue. It doesn't bother me we have different surnames and it doesn't bother my kid. Also not at all uncommon these days.

Millie on the other hand 🥴
yes having a child With someone is a big commitment… but a lot of them are born out of irresponsibility rather than commitment. I live in Norway and I’ve never seen so many teenage mothers running around, having babies born after a wild night out in the city… get drunk, get laid, get pregnant and repeat… I used to work in a bar and a parent & child going out and getting wasted together it was quite common… even going to lengths where mother & daughter racing to get laid by the same guy or sharing. It’s truly disgusting if you ask me.

Also when you ask a teenage mommy who’s the baby daddy than they proudly answer most of the times “I don’t know for sure, there’s a few options… I was drunk that weekend and I slept with option nr.1 Friday after a night out, and option nr.2 & 3 happend in the bar’s bathroom Saturday night between my 5 and 10th Sambuca and there’s the guy I met at the afterparty…I think I slept with him too but I was too drunk to remember… lol” Key word: PROUDLY!

In my personal opinion even though marriage and proper age is preferable, having children outside marriage wasn’t the problem, but the irresponsibility of bringing a baby into this world because the person is unable to use protection while having a drunk one night stand knowing that they are a child themselves and have no financial background or maturity enough to bring that child up.

If they are immature enough to have unprotected s3x than they are immature enough to be responsible for another life…and than the responsible taxpayer pays for it (I pay 33 % of my salary so they can pop a child and use the benefit to carry on with this irresponsible behavior). They are not just literally rewarded for their behavior, but also bringing up their child with the same standards. It’s an evil infinit circle, because here they make a lifestyle out of this thing, mommy did it, granny did it, my kid will most probably do it… so by the age of 30 you are already eligible to be a grandparent.

A lot will crucify me for my opinion, but while I recognize there are isolated instances where this might not apply… most of the time this is the case!

Can you not see her comment she said she’s focussing on her career ..? I really don’t think she’d have a kid yet, hope not anyway
And what carrier is that supposed to be? What is she working with?

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watched a Facebook video of the next episode with sues mum? I thought sue and her husband met when they were in foster care? Is the gran sues biological mother or foster mother?

Reactions: 2
Just watched a Facebook video of the next episode with sues mum? I thought sue and her husband met when they were in foster care? Is the gran sues biological mother or foster mother?
both sue and Noel were adopted. it’s her adopted mother.

The clip on instagram of tonights episode is well trying to make people think Chloe is pregnant. She is now but this was filmed months ago so it was just her announcing she's moving out. Probably staged and she had already moved out.
It also shows them looking at the rooms and where people are sleeping like they are deciding who gets Chloe's room. Again this will probably just be for the TV show as we know Katie got it. They didn't do that chart and think Max and Josh in that small box room could have moved to the bigger room and Katie in the smaller room?
Then Daniel after a stint in the RAF returns home. One he didn't actually go into the RAF he quit a few weeks into training but they probably gloss over that. I don't even think he was away a month so why they making a big deal of it. I am actually surprised they ended up putting it in the episode though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
The thing is why is Millie still on the show . If I really didn’t want my life on show and wanted a probate life I would tell my mum NO I’m not being on the show . I think Millie loves the attention but with this baby something more than privacy has gone on . I think sue and Noel might disagree with the pregnancy or sue is getting jealous seems it’s now all her children having children and her body is saying no more .

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Also when you ask a teenage mommy who’s the baby daddy than they proudly answer most of the times “I don’t know for sure, there’s a few options… I was drunk that weekend and I slept with option nr.1 Friday after a night out, and option nr.2 & 3 happend in the bar’s bathroom Saturday night between my 5 and 10th Sambuca and there’s the guy I met at the afterparty…I think I slept with him too but I was too drunk to remember… lol” Key word: PROUDLY!
That's exactly what it's like in Morecambe. My kids are the odd ones out in their peer groups for getting to their 20s with no kids. I'd love grandchildren but not until they're settled with a stable job, home and relationship. I was talking to mine in Millie / Luke's year the other night, going through a list of the friends I remember. Only 3 of them are childless at 21, most dads aren't involved at all. I get that accidents happen, but the vast majority aren't accidents, they're the result of irresponsible & purposeful behaviour that they're proud of.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
The thing is why is Millie still on the show . If I really didn’t want my life on show and wanted a probate life I would tell my mum NO I’m not being on the show . I think Millie loves the attention but with this baby something more than privacy has gone on . I think sue and Noel might disagree with the pregnancy or sue is getting jealous seems it’s now all her children having children and her body is saying no more .
Maybe they disagree because she didnt really wait, doesn't have her own place, doesn't have a job, can't cook and isn't with the dads

Reactions: 8
Yes you make a good point. Didn't think of that. If she genuinely did want privacy,why has she been made to look like a prize plum on this programme?

Reactions: 9
What do you do in that family as a child if you have a bad day, get bullied, you want your mum or your dad to yourself for a bit for a snuggle or a talk, if you have a personal problem, either physical or mental/psychological. Who will have the time to listen. Would you feel bad asking your parents for their time as it would be already obviously stretched between too many siblings and pets. What do you do if you need some alone time and can't get it. These are the things i often worry about for the Radford children. I wonder if they (the parents) ever did the mathematics and said, well if we have this many children how much time does that leave for each child and if a child runs into a problem and needs extra attention what will we do, how will we cope? And imagine having young children at their ages. Plus grandchildren popping up. How the hell do you do a good job of it? Doesn't seem possible really IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 26
What do you do in that family as a child if you have a bad day, get bullied, you want your mum or your dad to yourself for a bit for a snuggle or a talk, if you have a personal problem, either physical or mental/psychological. Who will have the time to listen. Would you feel bad asking your parents for their time as it would be already obviously stretched between too many siblings and pets. What do you do if you need some alone time and can't get it. These are the things i often worry about for the Radford children. I wonder if they (the parents) ever did the mathematics and said, well if we have this many children how much time does that leave for each child and if a child runs into a problem and needs extra attention what will we do, how will we cope? And imagine having young children at their ages. Plus grandchildren popping up. How the hell do you do a good job of it? Doesn't seem possible really IMO
Look at Luke he hid his sexuality for years and he felt like he couldn’t tell anyone and they didn’t even notice. To be honest I feel like their kids are just another number to them. They don’t know their likes and interest and never seem to encourage them to have hobbies etc.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
You can't. That's why most of them seem to have developmental issues. There's not enough hours in the day to give each one even 10 minutes of your time. It's pretty disgusting really :(

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.