The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New to the Radford thread, sorry if it’s previously been mentioned but it’s been bugging me for ages, they got a little dog around Xmas called Arlo I think, but the same looking dog now called cookie? Or do they have 2 of those little ones?

How many dogs do they have now? I thought she got a bull dog last year too?

Sorry for all my questions 🙈🙈
Its the same dog, they thought it was a boy but was a girl! tho I thinn Arlo is lovely for a girl

Reactions: 7
New to the Radford thread, sorry if it’s previously been mentioned but it’s been bugging me for ages, they got a little dog around Xmas called Arlo I think, but the same looking dog now called cookie? Or do they have 2 of those little ones?

How many dogs do they have now? I thought she got a bull dog last year too?

Sorry for all my questions 🙈🙈
They wanted a boy dog and got one called Arlo. Then after having the dog for about a week the breeder messaged them asking for a pic of its bits. They sent a pic and the breeder realised it was infact a girl and that there boy was in London. The person in london wanted to keep the boy as it was now bonded so they renamed their girl dog Cookie. Sue wasn't really happy but she didn't have much of a choice. Lots of people were saying it's bad the breeder got the sexes mixed up but Sue said when they went to the vets the wrong colour collar got put on each pup and they didn't bother to check. The radfords also didn't notice it was the wrong sex until the breeder asked.

Reactions: 4
They wanted a boy dog and got one called Arlo. Then after having the dog for about a week the breeder messaged them asking for a pic of its bits. They sent a pic and the breeder realised it was infact a girl and that there boy was in London. The person in london wanted to keep the boy as it was now bonded so they renamed their girl dog Cookie. Sue wasn't really happy but she didn't have much of a choice. Lots of people were saying it's bad the breeder got the sexes mixed up but Sue said when they went to the vets the wrong colour collar got put on each pup and they didn't bother to check. The radfords also didn't notice it was the wrong sex until the breeder asked.
And to add, Sue called the person who ended up with the little boy and asked them to switch dogs- despite having their pup for a month she hadn't bonded with this puppy enough to want to keep it!

And to answer how many dogs they have- 5 in total but most people think 4 because they totally ignore poor Lola as she doesn't fit their new theme of "overbred expensive small accessory dog who they can breed and sell the puppies for 4 grand".

Reactions: 14
Yes thats right she asked to swap!! shes vile imagine caring that much about a willy, you’ve got enough of them in the house 😳🥴

Reactions: 16
According to this article Chloe couldn't wait to have kids, Chris' youngest is called Nicholas and this will be sue and Noel's 8th grandchild - no mention of Millie's pregnancy(why is there no media coverage about this) or Chris'step children.
although it's unnecessarily cruel and it must be hurtful to Nicole - and the boys themselves - that Noel and Sue refuse to acknowledge chris' stepsons as their grandchildren - and i do wonder how the radfords would react if Millie and baby daddy number two actually stay together and he treated Ophelia in a similar way - it's far better for them, in the long run, to not be associated with, and dragged into, the radford family circus. equally, it may be that her older kids' father - i have no idea if he's involved in their lives - has said he doesn't want his kids to be connected to the radford tribe, which would be totally understandable!

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
although it's unnecessarily cruel and it must be hurtful to Nicole and the boys themselves that noel and sue refuse to acknowledge chris' stepsons as their grandchildren - and i do wonder how the radfords would react if Millie and baby daddy number two actually stay together and he treated Ophelia in a similar way - it's far better for them, in the long run, to not be associated with, and dragged into, the radford family circus. equally, it may be that her older kids' father - i have no idea if he's involved in their lives - has said he doesn't want his kids to be connected to the radford tribe, which would be totally understandable!
It seems that they barely have a relationship, Chris seems to visit his parents alone, so I'm not surprised that they don't consider them grandchildren. Technically they aren't his stepchildren as they aren't married.

The scaffolding wasn't the only thing being erected. There is talk that Millie conceived her baby during a labourers break.
I totally take this back, I didn't realize it was a joke and I can't seem to find a report function to get it deleted. If ADMIN see this please delete it. I think it's a really horrible thing to make up.

I totally take this back, I didn't realize it was a joke and I can't seem to find a report function to get it deleted. If ADMIN see this please delete it. I think it's a really horrible thing to make up.
It's probably not too far from the truth. Nobody knows for sure if Ophelia was conceived in a cupboard. It's a gossip forum, embellishment of the facts is expected

Reactions: 14
It's probably not too far from the truth. Nobody knows for sure if Ophelia was conceived in a cupboard. It's a gossip forum, embellishment of the facts is expected
I was told it was a bathroom at a party but yeah it was local gossip.

Reactions: 7
It seems that they barely have a relationship, Chris seems to visit his parents alone, so I'm not surprised that they don't consider them grandchildren. Technically they aren't his stepchildren as they aren't married.
ah, okay. i didn't realise they weren't married. there are SO many articles that claim they are. regardless, they've obviously been together a while if Maisie is four, by this point i imagine he plays a stepfather role on the boy's lives, despite the title not being official. he's know Nicole's sons since the oldest was seven - at the most, depending on when they actually got together - and the twins were four - i think it's unfair that Sue and Noel only include them as "grandkids" as shock value when they want to create a sesarionalistic headline claiming they have 22 kids and eleven grandchildren, yet don't actually treat them as such. it's okay to use the boys to make them money from magazine articles etc, yet they don't actually acknowledge them as grandchildren, despite being part of their son's family. it's sad. and like i said earlier, i wonder how Sue and Noel would feel if Millie and baby daddy number two do stay together, and he were to treat Ophelia differently. i doubt they'd appreciate that!

Reactions: 11
ah, okay. i didn't realise they weren't married. there are SO many articles that claim they are. regardless, they've obviously been together a while if Maisie is four, by this point i imagine he plays a stepfather role on the boy's lives, despite the title not being official. he's know Nicole's sons since the oldest was seven - at the most, depending on when they actually got together - and the twins were four - i think it's unfair that Sue and Noel only include them as "grandkids" as shock value when they want to create a sesarionalistic headline claiming they have 22 kids and eleven grandchildren, yet don't actually treat them as such. it's okay to use the boys to make them money from magazine articles etc, yet they don't actually acknowledge them as grandchildren, despite being part of their son's family. it's sad. and like i said earlier, i wonder how Sue and Noel would feel if Millie and baby daddy number two do stay together, and he were to treat Ophelia differently. i doubt they'd appreciate that!
I imagine Chris would treat them like his own, the girl he was with before Nicole had a young baby/toddler and he seemed quite invested in her life too. Maybe the Radfords do treat them as grandkids, but from what we've seen from screenshots Sue and Nicole aren't fond of each other. Maybe Nicole doesn't want them anywhere near them. It's one of those things that is all just speculation, unless Chris comes out and says something we won't really know.

Reactions: 8
I imagine Chris would treat them like his own, the girl he was with before Nicole had a young baby/toddler and he seemed quite invested in her life too. Maybe the Radfords do treat them as grandkids, but from what we've seen from screenshots Sue and Nicole aren't fond of each other. Maybe Nicole doesn't want them anywhere near them. It's one of those things that is all just speculation, unless Chris comes out and says something we won't really know.
very true. it could be that Nicole wants to. protect them from the Radford family circus and publicity etc - which would actually be a very responsible move, because i doubt it will benefit them in the future to be associated with Sue and Noel. and yeah, especially if Nicole doesn't really get on with them herself, that makes sense.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.