The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think millie had shown herself in a very poor light and sue has allowed it because she's getting paid for it

• Heart
Reactions: 26
If i worked for social service i would be looking into this ,they are not fit to look after kids or dogs ,surely they get enough family allowance to put better portions in their bellies .Was it Sue's intention to make Millie to thick to raise children so she could get the new baby off her ,nothing surprises me with this family

• Heart
Reactions: 21
If i worked for social service i would be looking into this ,they are not fit to look after kids or dogs ,surely they get enough family allowance to put better portions in their bellies .Was it Sue's intention to make Millie to thick to raise children so she could get the new baby off her ,nothing surprises me with this family
I think sue and whatever his name is baby all their kids so she can feel like a proper mummy and now all the boys and millie can't even make toast

Reactions: 14
I don’t understand katie, she’s over 18 and she’s still round doing all the kids activities and going on all the holidays still… when I was 18 you couldn’t get me to hang out with my siblings or parents and any chance to stay at home alone I’d take it!
Either she reallllly loves her family or she is a mini mum.. we know she’s attached to Archie but did you hear noel say to her to get the kids to bed in the camper van… hmmmn

• Wow
Reactions: 28
Now she’s saying they need a cow for their house. Isn’t there one there already ?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don’t understand katie, she’s over 18 and she’s still round doing all the kids activities and going on all the holidays still… when I was 18 you couldn’t get me to hang out with my siblings or parents and any chance to stay at home alone I’d take it!
Either she reallllly loves her family or she is a mini mum.. we know she’s attached to Archie but did you hear noel say to her to get the kids to bed in the camper van… hmmmn
I don't think even the older kids have much of a life outside of the family, the expectations of the girls in particular are to adopt a mothering role for the younger children. They're very much a product of their environment unfortunately :(

I think sue and whatever his name is baby all their kids so she can feel like a proper mummy and now all the boys and millie can't even make toast
I reckon they just go for the easiest option as Sue has always been too busy with the most recent newborn to put much effort into raising the other kids. Instilling independence takes work but pays off later.

Reactions: 9
Millie has a baby with birth weight in her stories...is this Ophelia or the new baby???
Did you catch the weight! Can do a detective job and find out Ophelia's birth weight

Still there but reckon it's Ophelia!

Did you catch the weight! Can do a detective job and find out Ophelia's birth weight

Still there but reckon it's Ophelia!
Yeah its Ophelia!

Attachments

Reactions: 10
After watching all that crap,i am now sure Sue is a failure at being a mother YES YOU SUE ,I would never have left my sons laying in bed doing f all .What was your agenda Sue leaving Millie at home with a sick child then making her look as thick as pig tit because she wanted you to come home ,Trying to make yourself look like a brilliant mother was you .All the bedrooms were in a mess but the state of millies was even worse .And stop bloody moaning about the cost of the Takeaways ,you chose to have that many so bloody feed them ,I have gone right off them Amen
while it's obviously Millie's responsibility to take care of her own daughter - and i do think her total ineptitude is exaggerated for the cameras - why did she need to stay at home to babysit her brothers?! all three of them are older than Millie - and even if they weren’t, they're all at an age where they should be capable of taking care of themselves! it's absolutely not her responsibility to look after them or nag them to help out with chores like walking the dogs - they're all adults, and should automatically be cooking, cleaning, washing etc - not sitting in their rooms expecting their issyer to do everything and moaning when she asks for help - especially when she's worried baiut her daughter! i do think Ophelia's illness was exaggerated for the drama, but she was obviously unwell and had a cough. it's natural for Millie to be worried, without having to also take care of her brothers. tbh, i think Millie was portrayed really badly. she was made to look as though she is incapable of caring for her own child, which is an unfair representation - just to make Sue and Noel look like superheroes, supposedly cutting their holiday short!

Reactions: 20
Fair play to Millie though, she's playing the game well getting everyone speculating about whether she's given birth. She must know by now that most people have worked out she's pregnant. Good way to get the tongues wagging on a Friday afternoon lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think she likes the air time and with air time comes "influencer freebies"

Reactions: 11
Oh dear, the comments on the latest vlog aren't very favourable. Lots saying how Lazy the boys are. Lots of comments about how useless Millie looked considering she has 21 siblings. I expect they ate out every night because millie can't cook and the boys won't cook. Sue got spikey at a lady who said she was disgusted Millie sat trying to contact Sue rather than get Ophelia to the doctors. I don't think they are as popular as the Radfords think they are. Bet we get a vlog now with the boys cooking with Noel.

Reactions: 30
Is Millie pregnant again then? Didn’t realise she was still with Ophelia dad

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sue says ‘she used to ride when she was younger’ - she’s been saddled up to an old stallion for years.
As someone whose had ponies and horses all my life , she is not a rider- she was sat like a sack spuds, clinging on, hunched up- probably what she meant by “ I used to ride” was on the donkeys a few times on Blackpool beach- and God forbid they even contemplate getting a pony for any of those kids.....

I can't believe Sue's using "she's hard work" as an excuse for not walking her. The less you walk her the 'harder' she's going to be to walk you dopey mare! Poor Lola must get so overexcited whenever she is finally permitted to leave the astro turf garden as it's such a rare experience. She needs walking DAILY Sue, she needs to run around the park regularly. I'm sorry she doesn't match your expensive 'designer dog' taste now but she's a gorgeous dog whose needs are not being met in that house.

There is absolutely no reason why the teens can't have a rota where each of them walks her one day each week. There are so many people in that house the dogs should be completely spoilt for someone to walk them all. And yet, as per in that house, not one person sees it as their responsibility.

I still can't get over the fact that 17 (at the time) year old James had NEVER walked the dogs before.
If it’s that much hard work Sue, you f’ing sloth do the kindest thing and give her to someone who will love, take care of her and give her a life she richly deserves? Downright cruel for a dog of that breed- actually ANY dog to be living a life holed up like that- not even a life by anyone’s standards- and just curious Sue, which Vet are your dogs registered at?.....🤔🤔🤔

Wasn’t Kay-E ( Sue’s pronunciation) the one who turned around in the camper van when someone spilt the milk and bellowed “ Are yer stupid ? “....and she’s studying Childcare at College...🤔🥴😳

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.