The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably as useless as her brothers.
They looked rank just lazing around in bed while Millie cleaned up after them.

One of the best things you can do is to teach your kids how to be independent.
Not defending the boys but I’m sure they all work so wouldn’t have been at home all day like Millie was. They were nowhere to be seen when Awfeelya was sick.

Reactions: 14
I saw on the stories yesterday they are busy filming for the next series - when do you reckon it will be out? This current one was filmed in the summer so how long does it take to film, edit and make a new series?

I know they are looking to buy a new job property so I wonder if that will be in the new series?

Reactions: 9
I saw on the stories yesterday they are busy filming for the next series - when do you reckon it will be out? This current one was filmed in the summer so how long does it take to film, edit and make a new series?

I know they are looking to buy a new job property so I wonder if that will be in the new series?
Filming for another series already?? When do those kids get a break and to just be kids! if it's not a film crew then its a vlogging camera or a phone in their faces.

Reactions: 20
Love the new thread title 👍🏻

I might be wrong but I think they're still filming this one. It's 10 parts and that was only episode 3. Bet Millie's baby definitely feature in the last one, like SURPRISE! 🤦‍♀️

Can't believe there are idiots out there who STILL believe she isn't pregnant just because she hasn't announced. Look at all the evidence you fools!

Reactions: 25
Millie could have got a taxi to the GP/hospital
Called Sophie for a lift or help.

You can’t be a good mum if you can’t do basic things for your child.
The GP is 0.2 miles away (4 minutes walk), Urgent Care Centre is 0.3 miles away (6 minute walk), I think a taxi driver might have laughed

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Channel 5 + Radfords = Bullshit

The whole thing is just a badly written soap opera with really bad actors. And the worst thing is she moved to channel5 because she thought that channel4 did them dirty, where next? TLC the home of the worst reality shows?
You can throw as much money, freebies and trips at this lot and they will all still F*** it up and make it look bad.

Maybe they could do a weekly makeover show, then the kids can get a proper wash and haircut ect.
Or just do one full makeover show for Sue and include vaginal rejuvenation...before and after...sure after launching 22 kids through it she’d benefit....🙄🤔...might take a few episodes though- major refurb probably required....😏😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Hope social watched last nights episode. Unsecured children in a camper van 10/10. No doubt driving up the A9, the most dangerous road in Scotland …. Packing inappropriate clothing, ever though to google and do some research on Scottish weather with all yer “chilling” time Sue? Mille not knowing what to do with an unwell child, or was it made up for the cameras? Both are 🤮 . Keeping an eye on her brothers. F’in hell, did she wipe there arses as well? Surely must young mums realise the “reality” of how life is pretty quickly when you have your child? As for adding another child into the mix, it’s just selfish.

Reactions: 21
Just caught up on last night's fakery. My questions...

1. How do 3 pizzas feed 14 people?

2. Why do they think its ok to let their kids walk / lounge around camper vans with no seat belts whilst driving on a dual carriageway?

3. Where's the rest of Sue's hair?

4. Why does Millie pronounce Ophelia OhFeeelYa?

Reactions: 24
Millie could have got a taxi to the GP/hospital
Called Sophie for a lift or help.

You can’t be a good mum if you can’t do basic things for your child.
It's all nonsense, there was no phone signal for her to get through to them..yet they managed to phone a Chinese etc! All bloody staged!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
thanks everyone glad it wasn’t mould, was also shocked when he said £77 for a chinese was the most he’d paid for a takeaway they really must not give the kids huge portions i could spend £30 on just two adults 2 kids easy
I nearly fell off the sofa when he said ‘it was the most we have ever spent on a takeaway’

what the hell are they ordering? Chinese is so expensive. £50 alone for 2 adult 2 children. I can easily eat 4 chicken balls lol. What, are they having half a ball each???? 1 chip 😂 shouldn’t laugh tho as it’s not funny when sue walking round with gucci bag and trainers 🤢. Oh and happily let 1.5k deposit go down the drain but can’t spend out on a decent meal?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Finished the episode

Three medium pizzas for 15 people?! We have 2 medium between 4 of us then a side or two
That’s quite a shockingly small amount

Seeing all the children not strapped in, including Archie at one point, was just awful and terrifying.

I don’t believe for one second they weren’t coming home that day anyway from the holiday. As everyone else has said there were several other people Millie could’ve rang. Why did ch5 dramatise a baby with a temp so much too, then the next clip she’s totally fine!

I rewatched the chritmas vlog just now and wow you can really see Millie’s bump at the start when opening presents in pjs and when cooking!
We have just had 2 large pizzas with extra toppings and 2 sides , there is 2 of us 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sad indictment that while Sue and Noel were making attempts at detracting younger ones from screens, in the form of organised activities in Scotland, back at Radford hq; all, other than teenage single mum, appeared to be doing was sleep, eat, game. When Noel & Sue reached internet free zone in Scotland, they were there mere minutes before hightailing it back to assist hapless single teen with her sickly child; seemingly clueless what to do in case of Ophelia's high temperature without mum and dad to run to.
Tough times ahead for this couple, who seem not to have mastered moderation at their respective ages - channels televising Radfords will fade when most of their children are teens and doing their own thing. Neither parent will have the energy they do now in coming years, yet they still will be stuck with primary school aged, needy children. Reckon by time they reach grandchild 22; Sue will hit near breakdown mere mention of the word baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tonight we had a cheeky takeaway, tough day so didnt want to cook.

Pizza for 9, involved 4 20" pizzas (BOGOF), 2 garlic bread pizzas, 2 portions of potato wedges and there is none left, so someone made angel delight for pudding. So how 3 fed them astonishes me.
Then Chinese for 2 because I dont eat pizza was £36 and we dont particularly have too much or anything special. So to be fair £70 is nothing.

But we have to remember the Radfords are not used to eating a decent amount.

Reactions: 16
The show must be very staged. Wasn’t there an ep in the last series where Noel gives one of the boys a ‘driving lesson’ and they’d put across the ‘nervous learner driver who can barely drive and brave parent teaching him’ angle when actually he’d already passed his test :unsure:

they must have to make up and stage scenarios for content as there wouldn’t be enough.

Reactions: 19
Newsflash. The Scottish Highlands have mobile coverage. We don’t live in the bleeping Stone Age. The thing about the signals is made up. The only place i have struggled to get a signal is Kirkwall (Orkney)

FFS if they had been staying at the campsite for a few days they could of done an online Tesco shop and had it delivered.

Dumb bastard Radfords strike again.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.