The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There you go expect a scripted episode next season on this topic now. One of the kids taking the dog to dog training classes and Lola being centre stage.. Tattle should be named in the credits
I am sure that the Frenchies dog training classes feature in the new series at some point. I'm sure Sue said something about it being funny. Although again Lola was left out and at home on her own.

Reactions: 10
Im actually wondering if this is the case!!

Walkers dog, Max is a boy!!
Wonder if the "oops wrong gender" thing was actually planned out so if they do breed their new dog "accidentally" with the walkers dog they can say "Well thats why we chose a boy.. not our fault the breeders gave us a girl!"

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
After watching all that crap,i am now sure Sue is a failure at being a mother YES YOU SUE ,I would never have left my sons laying in bed doing f all .What was your agenda Sue leaving Millie at home with a sick child then making her look as thick as pig tit because she wanted you to come home ,Trying to make yourself look like a brilliant mother was you .All the bedrooms were in a mess but the state of millies was even worse .And stop bloody moaning about the cost of the Takeaways ,you chose to have that many so bloody feed them ,I have gone right off them Amen

Reactions: 25
After watching all that crap,i am now sure Sue is a failure at being a mother YES YOU SUE ,I would never have left my sons laying in bed doing f all .What was your agenda Sue leaving Millie at home with a sick child then making her look as thick as pig tit because she wanted you to come home ,Trying to make yourself look like a brilliant mother was you .All the bedrooms were in a mess but the state of millies was even worse .And stop bloody moaning about the cost of the Takeaways ,you chose to have that many so bloody feed them ,I have gone right off them Amen
I think millie wanted to look like she stayed home and cleaned but was evident by her messy house that doesn't happen lol.
Does she get a health visitor that comes out for weight checks and stuff for ophelia wonder what they think that she can't feed , change or clean ophelia and the state of the room

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I think millie wanted to look like she stayed home and cleaned but was evident by her messy house that doesn't happen lol.
Does she get a health visitor that comes out for weight checks and stuff for ophelia wonder what they think that she can't feed , change or clean ophelia and the state of the room
Haha good luck getting a health visitor out 🤣

Reactions: 12
Saying lol is hardwork when out well yes they can be as they have never ending energy but if you'd done you reasarch on getting lola you would of known this,best thing you can do sue is surrender her and let someone worthy take care of her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
There is an awful lot on comments on the new you tube vlog saying that people were shocked at no car seats, millie being absolutely useless.....saying channel 5 made her look hopeless 😅😅😅

One comment

"The gob on millie having to look after her poorly baby, she makes Karen Matthews look maternal"

😅😅😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60
There is an awful lot on comments on the new you tube vlog saying that people were shocked at no car seats, millie being absolutely useless.....saying channel 5 made her look hopeless 😅😅😅

One comment

"The gob on millie having to look after her poorly baby, she makes Karen Matthews look maternal"

😅😅😅
Omg can't help but giggle at that

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just reached the Xmas day vlog to see Millie's bump and omg 😱 Why deny that she's pregnant when her huge bump is so obviously on display in the vlog?
At 5:55 and 22:10 onwards if anyone's wondering!
Screenshot_20220121_131226_com.google.android.youtube.jpg
Screenshot_20220121_131317_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Reactions: 11
I just reached the Xmas day vlog to see Millie's bump and omg 😱 Why deny that she's pregnant when her huge bump is so obviously on display in the vlog?
At 5:55 and 22:10 onwards if anyone's wondering! View attachment 1004770View attachment 1004771
Sue even said that they is no hiding the bump in a now deleted comment. All these fans who say Millie isn’t pregnant and wouldn’t lie to them are gonna get a shock when she finally announces or has the baby. They gonna be like we had no ideas 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I've been a lurker on here for a while and enjoyed reading everyone's comments 🤣. I feel like years ago she was more "relatable" as in stay at home mum, taking kids to school doing this and that but now she just posts about holidays, gifts etc. She just seems to be showing off. She spends on anything and everything. Someone asked them both if they were millionaires and they said no far from it but can buy cars here there and everywhere, thinking of just buying a brand new campervan without even having to save etc. I loved the old 16 kids and counting etc when they didn't have much money and it was just about life as a big fmaily now everything is just about money gifts holidays etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Sue even said that they is no hiding the bump in a now deleted comment. All these fans who say Millie isn’t pregnant and wouldn’t lie to them are gonna get a shock when she finally announces or has the baby. They gonna be like we had no ideas 🤣🤣
I don't get why they are hiding It unless they are ashamed?
And I know some people keep pregnancy private but this is the radforss they tell social media everything

Reactions: 23
Yes. They really have NO idea. Thickos 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I've been a lurker on here for a while and enjoyed reading everyone's comments 🤣. I feel like years ago she was more "relatable" as in stay at home mum, taking kids to school doing this and that but now she just posts about holidays, gifts etc. She just seems to be showing off. She spends on anything and everything. Someone asked them both if they were millionaires and they said no far from it but can buy cars here there and everywhere, thinking of just buying a brand new campervan without even having to save etc. I loved the old 16 kids and counting etc when they didn't have much money and it was just about life as a big fmaily now everything is just about money gifts holidays etc.
Exactly, there’s no real content now with them, people started following them and watching their shows on TV for the reasons you’ve stated, not to see the latest expensive purchase or their next holiday that would be out of reach to most families!
if they want to see money being spent there are plenty of stars & famous types to look to, that wasn’t the point of the Radfords shows when they started but that’s all it’s become now!

Reactions: 19
I seriously think social services need to step in.

Filming a hot, sick floppy baby for tv while her ridiculous poor excuse of a mother literally doesn't know ANYTHING and will not help her other than being told to give calpol

She can't get a taxi?? Or ring Sophie? Or Chris? For a lift to the hospital.

She should be ashamed of herself

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
I’ve just caught up on the recent episode. So many questions.. where was half of the 6 of the kids when they was seeing dolphins? Why couldn’t Millie take her own child to hospital 🤦🏽‍♀️ I had my 1st at 18 and I didn’t ask mummy to help me out, I did it all myself lol

Reactions: 21
I’ve just caught up on the recent episode. So many questions.. where was half of the 6 of the kids when they was seeing dolphins? Why couldn’t Millie take her own child to hospital 🤦🏽‍♀️ I had my 1st at 18 and I didn’t ask mummy to help me out, I did it all myself lol
She couldn't last a day doing that trial move out... so no surprise she can't look after a kid.

I seriously think social services need to step in.

Filming a hot, sick floppy baby for tv while her ridiculous poor excuse of a mother literally doesn't know ANYTHING and will not help her other than being told to give calpol

She can't get a taxi?? Or ring Sophie? Or Chris? For a lift to the hospital.

She should be ashamed of herself
Not to mention letting kids sit without seat belts

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.