The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Hallie missed the queue when they were giving out good looks 🥴
Would say at least she’s healthy but that’s open for debate....🙄🤔

Tonight we had a cheeky takeaway, tough day so didnt want to cook.

Pizza for 9, involved 4 20" pizzas (BOGOF), 2 garlic bread pizzas, 2 portions of potato wedges and there is none left, so someone made angel delight for pudding. So how 3 fed them astonishes me.
Then Chinese for 2 because I dont eat pizza was £36 and we dont particularly have too much or anything special. So to be fair £70 is nothing.

But we have to remember the Radfords are not used to eating a decent amount.
I love Angel Delight!!!! 👍😂😋

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
It was the ‘do you want us to come home’ and Millie’s feeble …. ‘Yeah, incase’ … for one if never ‘make’ my family leave their holiday early cos my kid had a temp plus they were SEVEN hours away and what can sue and Noel ACTUALLY do.
And secondly, I would not pimp my kid out and exaggerate their sickness for a TV show. That is icky and leaves a bad taste in my mouth

Reactions: 26
Absolute constructed bullshit. Firstly, I can believe there would be a few deadspots in the Scottish highlands, but Millie was contacting them throughout the journey as they crossed into Scotland and they were on major A roads/motorways. Why would the messages have suddenly arrived in the morning…and not when they were parked in the same spot the night before. Eve if every single Radford mobile was on the same network and so suffered the same coverage/connection issue, do they really expect us to believe the film crew also weren’t contactable, they would have been in a local hotel overnight.

Also, what is the nonsense about if Ophelia needed to go to hospital….Millie won’t take her unless Sue/Noel are there to give her a lift? If a child’s ill, then they are ill, you can’t decide that while waiting for someone to drive from Scotland. Also they had 2 campervans, so why cut the holiday short for the entire family, one parent could have stayed so at least some of their kids got a full holiday.

The most ridiculous of all is that Millie had 3 drivers, Jack, Daniel and Luke living with her, why can’t she ask them for a lift, or ask a friend, or pay out for a taxi. I just looked it up…the royal Lancaster a&e is a 12 min drive from their house, so not an excessive taxi fare. It’s likely it’s also quite easy to get there by bus.

I can understand rushing home if worried, but Millie herself wasn’t worried enough to inconvenience herself into travelling a 12min run to a hospital, so it couldn’t have actually been that serious.

It’s obvious they were coming home that day anyway and they’ve made it into a fake storyline, it wouldn’t surprise me if Ophelia’s temperature wasn’t as high as Millie stated and they were just hamming up the fact she has a bit of a cough for the cameras.

Reactions: 33
Fake bloody people who couldn’t tell the truth to save their lives. So much up their own backsides. Absolute skanks.

Reactions: 20
someone commented on their Facebook page saying why wasn't Lola walked? Sue replied she won't let her be walked with the frenchies as she's "really hard work".......

I wonder what gender the walkers dachshund is....and whether they were planning to breed that with arlo/cookie/whatever it's called , you can just imagine sue announcing it giggling, oh well we went to see our friends in Scotland and oops .....with millie piping up oh Yeh we didn't realise how easy it was for dogs to get pregnant ....

• Haha
Did anyone notice that room when millie was doing laundry for once and it was full of washing but also cupboards? I wonder if that is the so called “secret room” I don’t remember seeing it before

I just find it shocking how staged every episode has been! There’s not been one realistic/decent scene, how do they not cringe to death when asked to do or say certain things! It’s all just dog neglect, laziness, underfed children, terrible lying and shocking child safety.

Reactions: 25
All these die hard radford fans are going to feel a bit mugged off in the not so distant future when millies newborn makes their appearance..especially the ones that have been jumping on anyone who suggests she might be expecting😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
someone commented on their Facebook page saying why wasn't Lola walked? Sue replied she won't let her be walked with the frenchies as she's "really hard work".......
They don't deserve that gorgeous dog. Of course she's hard to walk, she's constantly cooped up in a tiny garden, probably being harassed by small children and ignored by her owners. Probably not very well treated if their treatment of other animals is anything to go by! She was meant for large open spaces. She has so much energy to get out. Of course when she finally gets out she'd be excited, straining at the leash etc.

We fostered a collie a few years ago. They're very intelligent and dignified dogs, and very energetic. Sue and Noel forget that Lola's entire existence takes place in their home, she can't go out places like humans do, walks are important for her. If they got one of their lazy lads off his ass to take her to a dog park and play fetch with her she would be so happy. Even a 5 minute walk daily would be beneficial for her. So many people in that house and so far Phoebe seems to be the only one who cares for animals.

Not sure what I expect when Sue and Noel do the bare minimum for their children, let alone their pets.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
They don't deserve that gorgeous dog. Of course she's hard to walk, she's constantly cooped up in a tiny garden, probably being harassed by small children and ignored by her owners. Probably not very well treated if their treatment of other animals is anything to go by! She was meant for large open spaces. She has so much energy to get out. Of course when she finally gets out she'd be excited, straining at the leash etc.

We fostered a collie a few years ago. They're very intelligent and dignified dogs, and very energetic. Sue and Noel forget that Lola's entire existence takes place in their home, she can't go out places like humans do, walks are important for her. If they got one of their lazy lads off his ass to take her to a dog park and play fetch with her she would be so happy. Even a 5 minute walk daily would be beneficial for her. So many people in that house and so far Phoebe seems to be the only one who cares for animals.

Not sure what I expect when Sue and Noel do the bare minimum for their children, let alone their pets.
I can't believe Sue's using "she's hard work" as an excuse for not walking her. The less you walk her the 'harder' she's going to be to walk you dopey mare! Poor Lola must get so overexcited whenever she is finally permitted to leave the astro turf garden as it's such a rare experience. She needs walking DAILY Sue, she needs to run around the park regularly. I'm sorry she doesn't match your expensive 'designer dog' taste now but she's a gorgeous dog whose needs are not being met in that house.

There is absolutely no reason why the teens can't have a rota where each of them walks her one day each week. There are so many people in that house the dogs should be completely spoilt for someone to walk them all. And yet, as per in that house, not one person sees it as their responsibility.

I still can't get over the fact that 17 (at the time) year old James had NEVER walked the dogs before.

Reactions: 29
Just watched all the latest episode. It's clearly scripted they are terrible actors...millie has no independence and cannot cope looking after herself or ophelia let alone another baby. (Hopefully the dad of that child sticks around because he's gonna need to do majority of the work)
The radfords kids don't seem to get fed much, or have nice spacious rooms they can go to for peace and quiet from the family. They don't have nice clothes so I guess a pie company can feed ans clothe a family of 22 people as long as you don't feed them alot and give them nothing

Reactions: 16
The most ridiculous of all is that Millie had 3 drivers, Jack, Daniel and Luke living with her, why can’t she ask them for a lift, or ask a friend, or pay out for a taxi. I just looked it up…the royal Lancaster a&e is a 12 min drive from their house, so not an excessive taxi fare. It’s likely it’s also quite easy to get there by bus.

I can understand rushing home if worried, but Millie herself wasn’t worried enough to inconvenience herself into travelling a 12min run to a hospital, so it couldn’t have actually been that serious.

It’s obvious they were coming home that day anyway and they’ve made it into a fake storyline, it wouldn’t surprise me if Ophelia’s temperature wasn’t as high as Millie stated and they were just hamming up the fact she has a bit of a cough for the cameras.
The urgent care centre, where 111 would have sent her, is a 6 minute walk away. You'd get a bollocking for going to A&E for a temperature and cough

Reactions: 21
Newsflash. The Scottish Highlands have mobile coverage. We don’t live in the bleeping Stone Age. The thing about the signals is made up. The only place i have struggled to get a signal is Kirkwall (Orkney)

FFS if they had been staying at the campsite for a few days they could of done an online Tesco shop and had it delivered.

Dumb bastard Radfords strike again.
Exactly!!! They were able to phone the Chinese easily enough ,bleeping mupppets!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I can't believe Sue's using "she's hard work" as an excuse for not walking her. The less you walk her the 'harder' she's going to be to walk you dopey mare! Poor Lola must get so overexcited whenever she is finally permitted to leave the astro turf garden as it's such a rare experience. She needs walking DAILY Sue, she needs to run around the park regularly. I'm sorry she doesn't match your expensive 'designer dog' taste now but she's a gorgeous dog whose needs are not being met in that house.

There is absolutely no reason why the teens can't have a rota where each of them walks her one day each week. There are so many people in that house the dogs should be completely spoilt for someone to walk them all. And yet, as per in that house, not one person sees it as their responsibility.

I still can't get over the fact that 17 (at the time) year old James had NEVER walked the dogs before.
"she's hard work" - sue, you picked a border collie and expected her train herself, like the kids do? Ours are high energy, with a fraction of the intelligence of a border collie (radford level thick). Yes, it's hard work, but it pays off, even our youngest can do walks now. Hand over training to one of the older lads, give them some responsibility, let them achieve something.

View attachment 1004135
The Radford family. Sponsored by…..
whoever gives them free stuff 🙄
that's why they've never paid more than £70 for a takeaway, #gifted

"she's hard work" - sue, you picked a border collie and expected her train herself, like the kids do? Ours are high energy, with a fraction of the intelligence of a border collie (radford level thick). Yes, it's hard work, but it pays off, even our youngest can do walks now. Hand over training to one of the older lads, give them some responsibility, let them achieve something.

There you go expect a scripted episode next season on this topic now. One of the kids taking the dog to dog training classes and Lola being centre stage.. Tattle should be named in the credits

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Lola is the most intelligent and loyal member of that entire family, and probably the cleanest too, and certainly the best looking (not very hard when her humans are the Radfords!). And yet she's the most unappreciated and ill treated. #freeLola

Love how tattle has become a Lola fan club at this point 😂

• Haha
It was the ‘do you want us to come home’ and Millie’s feeble …. ‘Yeah, incase’ … for one if never ‘make’ my family leave their holiday early cos my kid had a temp plus they were SEVEN hours away and what can sue and Noel ACTUALLY do.
And secondly, I would not pimp my kid out and exaggerate their sickness for a TV show. That is icky and leaves a bad taste in my mouth
Exactly!!

Like others have said it was probably planned that they were coming home that day anyway but if they weren't, what about the kids who were on holiday!?!? Hardly fair that their holiday is cut short just because oorrrfeelia is a bit poorly. 😩

I wonder what gender the walkers dachshund is....and whether they were planning to breed that with arlo/cookie/whatever it's called , you can just imagine sue announcing it giggling, oh well we went to see our friends in Scotland and oops .....with millie piping up oh Yeh we didn't realise how easy it was for dogs to get pregnant ....
Im actually wondering if this is the case!!

Walkers dog, Max is a boy!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.