The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F sake really? If I had known she had caused you tit I'd have waited at the kessock bridge with you for them and made sure they were not welcome over it !!
Thankyou!
solidarity!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Personally I’d of just flung her off it, and I’m not even sorry saying that 🤷🏼‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Right, I think Chloe needs to be given a break. It is 2022. You don't have to do things the convential way and it doesn't call her sense into question because she wanted to start a family. Even if she has said she doesn't want kids in the past, people could try and be happy for her that she found someone who changed her mind on that because she sees a future with them.

She is a 26 year old woman and seems to have lived her life so far. Maybe settling down is her idea of fun now and fair play to her. Being a mum is the best thing in the world. At least this baby won't be brought up in a home constantly fighting for competition.
i’d hold fire on that last part, she could still pop 20 out yet 😂

Yes there was a “friendship”
I mean I have seen plenty of her pisssticks!.
dare I ask why the friendship is no more?😂

Reactions: 3
i’d hold fire on that last part, she could still pop 20 out yet 😂

dare I ask why the friendship is no more?😂
I refused to take sides and talk about someone, by doing that she called me a snake. She knew my stance on this, you got beef with someone deal with it direct, no need to drag others in for dramatic affect.
It escalated from there.

But to be fair I had lost interest because there was a change in her when the vlogging and freebies rolled in!

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I refused to take sides and talk about someone, by doing that she called me a snake. She knew my stance on this, you got beef with someone deal with it direct, no need to drag others in for dramatic affect.
It escalated from there.

But to be fair I had lost interest because there was a change in her when the vlogging and freebies rolled in!
If she had stayed in school long enough, she would have definitely been part of the mean girl crowd that singles out someone and recruits others to do the same.

Reactions: 9
It escalated from there.

Were you hard up for friends at the time?🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else watch the latest episode and think they watched absolute f*** all happening. Apart from Oscar who was great!

Reactions: 7
Katie has Both heidie and Ophelia in her bed On her stories. That’s the real reason Katie got her own room so she can have Ophelia and heidie in with her and probably Archie as he think she’s his mum.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
She did actually. Last night's KAC.
Pretty sure she said not yet, not not at all. That was filmed last spring I think. Six months or so is plenty of time for people to change their minds on such things once they feel they've met the one, if indeed her pregnancy was planned. I can't believe the stick a grown woman is getting for falling pregnant a year or so into a relationship. Imagine being so irresponsible! 😮🙄 Would a childless woman in her early 40s be given the same treatment for falling pregnant within the same time frame with the person she believes to be the one? Of course not, people would be saying good for her, even if shock horror she didn't have her own home. I'm bewildered at how old-fashioned some of you are when it comes to the perceived 'right way of doing things'. It's 2022!

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Ophelia’s going to grow up not knowing who her mother is, Millie or Sue?
If they move her in with the other little girls it will be like she’s a sibling and if they keep her in with Millie she’s going to wonder why she doesn’t get to share a room with the other kids that she spends the day playing with!
Time for Millie to get TF out of that house with her kids and build a proper life for them.
Millie won't do that. If she moves out, it means no more lay ins, having to cook clean and do laundry for herself, no other siblings to take the kids when she wants to laze on the sofa, plus she would have to get off her arse and actually get a job and we all know, that's not high on the list of priorities for Millie. That said, Sue and Noel are at fault too. The minute Millie fell pregnant, they should have made it clear that she needed to do her own babies bottles, childcare, laundry and stuff.

Reactions: 19
Thankyou!
solidarity!!! 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Personally I’d of just flung her off it, and I’m not even sorry saying that 🤷🏼‍♀️😬
Did you know her personally as well before? Or did she just take a dislike to things you said.

She is coming across as more and more bitter as the episodes roll on.

Reactions: 6
I wander if Millie having her baby and that’s why she’s got Ophelia and heidie
It's possible that she will need someone to care for ophelia, but that doesn't explain why Katie would have heidie aswell, assuming noel is there.

Reactions: 5
Another episode of fakery caught up on.

Some parts of that house are disgustingly filthy.

A new low from Sue implying that bullying is the reason she hasn't had any more babies.

❤ Max

I bet Nanna couldn't wait to get home

Reactions: 13
I've just caught up on the episode too. I. Actually shocked at the state of Millies room especially. There was literally tit everywhere.

Also the wallpaper torn off in Sue & Noels bedroom. Laundry thrown everywhere. It honestly looked horrendous. Scruffers.

Reactions: 11
I've just caught up on the episode too. I. Actually shocked at the state of Millies room especially. There was literally tit everywhere.

Also the wallpaper torn off in Sue & Noels bedroom. Laundry thrown everywhere. It honestly looked horrendous. Scruffers.
Even when they’re decorate and buy new furniture they let the kids wreck it again. Did anyone notice the filthy pink dining chair….well …tarts boudoir chair.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Does anyone do it the right way round these days ?

She isn't that young, she has been with her partner a while (ok not years but even so ) .. I was 25 when I fell pregnant, I had only been with my then boyfriend 6 ish months we weren't living together and infact he lived 25 miles away and hadn't even met my parents yet ( that was a shock!) .. fast forward 12 years, our daughter is now 11 , we are still together, both have ok (well him more than me ) jobs , we got married and bought a house , unfortunately we haven't been able to have anymore children
. But I like to think we have our"stuff together!"

Good luck to her I say !

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.