The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ some of you need to SET THE bleeping BAR A BIT HIGHER. Next you'll be saying "at least she feeds her baby!. bleeping hellllll

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I remember clearly that Chloe said a while ago in a KAC thar she wants 3 kids, no more, but for now she enjoys living life and partying. So even if she keeps falling pregnant after this, it can still be all planned. She never said she doesn't want kids!

Reactions: 12
I am shocked at the number of idiots who think these kids are well behaved. They must be bringing their kids up the same with zero discipline. The kids are bloody FERAL. Yes Sue that’s your kids !!!! The dogs are better behaved. Maybe you should take the kids to training as well as the puppy.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Spiller of tea (if you see this post) are you old personal friends of Sue? Your posts are brilliant 😂🥰

Reactions: 9
I’m more than likely the second woman. Spiller is right, whenever something kicks off in her life she drags up old tit and goes off on one.
I have taken crap from the whole family, don’t get me wrong I’ve given it back too. I won’t stand and be made a fool of. I mean her chum Rebecca made up a tit story saying This morning was gonna pay £500 for a story of me bullying sue 🥱🥱🥴🥴
1. I’m not important
2. These people are on a different planet
3. Again my life does not revolve around social media, constant likes and gratification.
I don’t know what the pair of them were trying to do, but they failed miserably 😂😂

I even had one of them posting abusive remarks on an Instagram pic of my prem.

Believe me she gives out. She ain’t no bleeping victim. witch.
F sake really? If I had known she had caused you tit I'd have waited at the kessock bridge with you for them and made sure they were not welcome over it !!

• Haha
I’ve always noticed this. Maybe she daren’t give an opinion without Crusty’s approval.
low self esteem. The whole media circus is Sue seeking approval to validate herself. She never goes out alone because she doesn't have the confidence to. With the kids, there's always one she can say wants to help her. She needs therapy.

Reactions: 20
I’m sitting in a waiting room right now bored as fudge, 45 mins late.
But I am seriously pissed off that she even threw suicide in there, she’s obviously not had a connection to someone to did or even tried it! Makes me sick she can try and use that.

Reactions: 17
I agree with the PP who said if anyone needs their own room, it's Max. He's autistic and having his own space to decompress from the madhouse should be a right, not a privilege.
Yes exactly. They could have given Luke Chloe’s bedroom, moved Josh in with James, and then max would have his own space. I know it’s still a cupboard but he wouldn’t be sharing such a small space with someone else then

Why didn’t they move josh and max in with James, that room is massive and then like and Katie could both of got there own rooms

Reactions: 7
Did anyone notice the mould in the basement? Silly place to have a utility room there with not much air going in and out. Not to mention Millie and OFEELYA basically next door to it?

Reactions: 10
Jesus Christ some of you need to SET THE bleeping BAR A BIT HIGHER. Next you'll be saying "at least she feeds her baby!. bleeping hellllll
Erm this is the Radfords we are talking about - the bar is set considerably low to begin with.

Saying chloe feeds her baby would literally be better than Sue; state of those poor kids😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Did anyone notice the mould in the basement? Silly place to have a utility room there with not much air going in and out. Not to mention Millie and OFEELYA basically next door to it?
The rusty looking walls next to the washing machine 😳

Reactions: 5
Yes and the door frame was pretty much rotten(the one they took out to fit the washing machine in).

• Wow
I remember clearly that Chloe said a while ago in a KAC thar she wants 3 kids, no more, but for now she enjoys living life and partying. So even if she keeps falling pregnant after this, it can still be all planned. She never said she doesn't want kids!
She did actually. Last night's KAC.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.