The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not watched the series but have just chucked it on.. sounds like I’m letting myself in for a right delight 🥰🥰

Reactions: 6
Luke was next in line, due to his age, to have his own bedroom. Plus according to Sue she already knew he was gay/bi and so clearly having issues with coming out. Why push him aside to give a girl her own bedroom, when that is what they did with Millie and look how she has used having her own space..she’s turned it into a shag pit. Max is the other obvious one who would benefit from having his own quiet space…or at least a decent sized shared space

It’s almost as if Sue specifically wants Katie to have her own double bed and private space to enable her to bring men back for sex. Why didn’t they split the 4 girls who shared into 2 in each room, rather than give Katie that double bed.

Leaving the bedroom vacant, and turning it into a study space with several desks for secondary school kids to do their homework would have also been a good option, but not one that would enter the head of a Radford. Still in school/sixth form, there’s Aimee, Ellie, Tillie, Max and Josh…none of them have gaming desks in their bedrooms, so where do they do their homework? A vacant room on the same level as all of their bedrooms, and nobody thinks about the potential for it to provide a workspace for them. One of the reasons these kids aren’t ending up as high achievers is probably because they struggle to do their homework in an environment where the only table space they can use is in a busy kitchen/dinner full of interruptions from toddlers and dogs.

Reactions: 23
Is it me or when they are interviewing No-all and Sue, she’s always seeking his approval??? Eg. Max is really inventive (turn to look at No-all) isn’t he? He has good ideas ( turn to No-all) doesn’t he?

Reactions: 32
So Chloe only been with Jake for 7 months on the programme. If this was May, they got together around November 2020. So she must have fallen pregnant within a year. I thought she was the sensible one.

Obviously Katie got the room so they don’t have to re-decorate

Reactions: 16
Why is it such an issue Chloe is pregnant? She’s 26, and more than capable to look after a child

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Why is it such an issue Chloe is pregnant? She’s 26, and more than capable to look after a child
Not an issue but it seems to be a trend in the Radford family. They all seem to get pregnant within a year. Not exactly an established stable relationship. No home of their own.

Sorry for all the posts - just watching whilst doing laundry. So - Daniel came home from the RAF because he missed being with his family?? WTF??? If Noel and Sue had any brains they would have given his room to Luke, moved James into Max and Caspers cupboard and let Max and Casper have a bigger space. They made it easy for him to come home.

And Sue didn’t leave home until Chris was 2. That’s because you were only 14 when you had him, Sue 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
to be honest i completely agree with katie getting the spare room, sharing with 3 other people especially at 18 years old just really is not right i just don’t think being next in line due to age is a good enough reason as opposed to being in a room with that many people, one much younger. katie has said she does an apprenticeship so likely doesn’t earn anywhere near enough to move out, luke on the other hand has a job which is normal rate as opposed to apprenticeship which is incredibly low. maybe it’ll encourage him to go and have some independence if sharing is so inconvenient for him although i highly doubt it in that family 🙄

Reactions: 14
Right, I think Chloe needs to be given a break. It is 2022. You don't have to do things the convential way and it doesn't call her sense into question because she wanted to start a family. Even if she has said she doesn't want kids in the past, people could try and be happy for her that she found someone who changed her mind on that because she sees a future with them.

She is a 26 year old woman and seems to have lived her life so far. Maybe settling down is her idea of fun now and fair play to her. Being a mum is the best thing in the world. At least this baby won't be brought up in a home constantly fighting for competition.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Right, I think Chloe needs to be given a break. It is 2022. You don't have to do things the convential way and it doesn't call her sense into question because she wanted to start a family. Even if she has said she doesn't want kids in the past, people could try and be happy for her that she found someone who changed her mind on that because she sees a future with them.

She is a 26 year old woman and seems to have lived her life so far. Maybe settling down is her idea of fun now and fair play to her. Being a mum is the best thing in the world. At least this baby won't be brought up in a home constantly fighting for competition.
hi Chloe 👋🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Watching 22 kids and counting, there seems to be a nasty undertone in how Millie is being portrayed- was there really any need to show her messy bedroom to millions on prime time TV. Millie's bedroom is her personal private space it shouldn't be shown without her consent. The way Channel five stage the show mean few senerios are believable, it didn't ring true that Millie would insist that 12 people would return early from holiday to drive her to a hospital, when her brothers could drive and there was a TV production crew (with cars there). She probably only said it because the producer thought it would make a better end to the programme then the Radford's holiday simply ending. After the episode aired she received many negative comments stating she selfish and couldn't cope as a mother. As Noel and Sue have dealt with the media for many years and at times been heavily criticised you think they would be more protective about the way their children are shown.
They’re hardly likely to care.
What consent do any of the younger kids get to give for their lives to be played out on mainstream TV for the entertainment of inadequates?
Once crusty and minge saw the £ signs their kids choices came way down the list of priorities.

Reactions: 10
Big strong No -ull there with the washing machine.
Sagy Sue doesn’t care about the delivery man getting hurt as long as she gets her free washing machine. Had he been hurt the cure can be found in one of the dirty pies. And as for not knowing how to get it in the house why didn’t they follow what they did to get the first free one. More acting.

Reactions: 11
I agree with the PP who said if anyone needs their own room, it's Max. He's autistic and having his own space to decompress from the madhouse should be a right, not a privilege.

Reactions: 23
I agree with the PP who said if anyone needs their own room, it's Max. He's autistic and having his own space to decompress from the madhouse should be a right, not a privilege.
Definitely. Max shouldnt have to suffer because his grown up siblings (katie and upwards) cba to get their own place. How shocking is it it goes by whos oldest, rather than who actually genuinely needs it.

Reactions: 18
Exactly, one of my friends daughters has a child with sensory issues derived from autism.
It took a while but she managed to get rehoused by the local council so that her son could have his own room rather than sharing with a sibling.

Reactions: 9
Is it me or when they are interviewing No-all and Sue, she’s always seeking his approval??? Eg. Max is really inventive (turn to look at No-all) isn’t he? He has good ideas ( turn to No-all) doesn’t he?
I never noticed but now you've said it. It's so bizarre.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.