The Radford Family #27 The Radfords try and talk the talk but we know it’s not the dogs they walk

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you know her personally as well before? Or did she just take a dislike to things you said.

She is coming across as more and more bitter as the episodes roll on.
Yeah unfortunately. Thankfully those dark days are over 👍🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I don't think people are happy on this thread. I haven't RTFT but they're talking about chris.and.his family now. I never knew anything about his personal life before,.now everyone's talking about it! Wonder what the deleted comments were lol

Reactions: 1
Sue’s comment - she told the press no more children because how horrific homeschooling was. Interesting how she’s changed her mind here.
I believe she was popping out children one after another because she doesn’t know anything else…Did she ever have a job? A hobby? Her biggest accomplishment is that she managed to get knocked up throughout 3-4 decades. At some point she might have realized that she could be absolutely nothing else than a mother…and she couldn’t master that neither. At least Noel can make pies 🤷🏻‍♀️
Just realized she mastered to spend money with both of her hands 😂

I don't know why but the way she said she was having a Heidi's made me chuckle!
“…a Heidie…” choke me up too 😂

Reactions: 8
Now I seen that someone commented that Millie's room was a mess and Sue said it because she was sorting her clothes out at the time when Hallie filmed it. It was a complete mess and stuff everywhere. I actually wondered if it was filmed when Millie moved out temporarily when they had the falling out and she left it that way with clothes and bags everywhere. We will never know as they won't put that in the tv show.

Also if they do decide to film a Q&A I can see a lot of people asking if Millie is pregnant since even some of their fans have noticed. Will they answer it? Will they just keep ignoring it?

Reactions: 13
Hope Millie the best. But it will be very hard when she has 1 kid on social media and the other is a secret. very odd

Reactions: 12
She said in the text she can't keep her son a secret forever. I think she'll announce after birth honestly. I don't have much hope she'll keep her kids off social media entirely, she's never known any different from her own parents. Even if Millie doesn't I can see Sue going against her wishes and "accidentally" posting the baby, it wouldn't shock me

Reactions: 17
She said in the text she can't keep her son a secret forever. I think she'll announce after birth honestly. I don't have much hope she'll keep her kids off social media entirely, she's never known any different from her own parents. Even if Millie doesn't I can see Sue going against her wishes and "accidentally" posting the baby, it wouldn't shock me
Or will they keep it a secret just leave it in the background of vlogs like Millie’s bump. The fans will either say they can’t see a baby or it’s a doll 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
They are still filming the series, my informed guess is that they have been filming Millie throughout the pregnancy and as they baby is due any day now one of the last shows will focus on her pregnancy and birth ect.

Reactions: 18
Pretty sure she said not yet, not not at all. That was filmed last spring I think. Six months or so is plenty of time for people to change their minds on such things once they feel they've met the one, if indeed her pregnancy was planned. I can't believe the stick a grown woman is getting for falling pregnant a year or so into a relationship. Imagine being so irresponsible! 😮🙄 Would a childless woman in her early 40s be given the same treatment for falling pregnant within the same time frame with the person she believes to be the one? Of course not, people would be saying good for her, even if shock horror she didn't have her own home. I'm bewildered at how old-fashioned some of you are when it comes to the perceived 'right way of doing things'. It's 2022!
I’ve less so seen people giving her stick and more so people voicing their opinions, which is what tattle is for 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Hi! I’m new on this thread 👋🏻 I don’t understand why they don’t encourage Millie to move out, she has a child. That way, Luke can be moved into her room, then both of them are happy.

Also, I wince at the amount of waste this family must produce. Their carbon footprint must be gigantic! 😂😭

Reactions: 18
I’m just watching the episode where they go on holiday to Scotland in camper vans - 3 pizzas to feed Sue, Noel and all those kids?? I’d eat one to myself! I’m mind blown. What did they have like a slice each? This has thrown my day off

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is it me or when they are interviewing No-all and Sue, she’s always seeking his approval??? Eg. Max is really inventive (turn to look at No-all) isn’t he? He has good ideas ( turn to No-all) doesn’t he?
I've noticed she does this a lot

Reactions: 16
This week's episode was even worse than last week's!

"Life-changing" to only do 3 loads of washing per day instead of 6? She's still got to gather it from all around the house, iron it then put it all away again. And I just don't believe that she throws it all down the stairs like that. Staged for the "invention" of the play tunnel chute.

Sue did Brownies, gymnastics and swimming at county level as a child! Yet her own kids do nothing.

So funny hearing Sue trying to nervously close down the discussion about when she had her first baby. "Oh we moved out a couple of years later and got married".

Reactions: 22
It shows what a controlling narcissist Noel is that she feels the need to get his approval whenever she speaks. He knew what he was doing all those years ago and with the ‘confessions’ of him being aggressive/ often drunk at the pub etc he clearly isn’t the nice man he paints himself as. I might get shot down for it because it’s speculation, but I think when he groomed Sue he made it seem like it was her idea. ‘We should do X but you’re too young maybe when you’re older’ ‘please Noel I won’t tell anyone’ ‘oh ok then’ type of sickening behaviour to free himself from the title he deserves. Sue is a massive hole and a disgrace of a mother and grandmother but I feel nothing but sympathy for her. She looks like a lost child behind the eyes because I’m sure she’s now fully aware of the situation he put her in, but it’s never too late Sue, once the kids are gone and it’s just you two who knows what he’ll become. I’m sure he’s making her feel awful for going through the menopause (which I’m convinced is happening) because she’s ‘failing’ him by not providing another baby.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.