The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue this isn't a good look at all... she looked so aged
WTF is with the baggy knitwear?
Sorry I just don’t get it. A blouse, blazer and jeans would of been a better look. She looks like she’s off to B&M

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I watched this years ago and the children were all saying they didn’t want more siblings- think this was when they had 16 kids? Anyway how strange that now they are all saying they love being in a big family. All seems like the kids were primed.
Anyway back then they were interesting as a large family- watching how they function while running a small business (and claiming tax credits!)
Now they just seem greedy, having kids for money, pimping out their life style for money and basically everything for money. The older children don’t look very happy, healthy or well kempt. I wonder about their mental health as adults.
I’ve never seen a vegetable in that house either.

Reactions: 17
Did anyone notice at the start of yesterday's vlog Sue started saying "we got a miniature" followed by a really long pause and then finally "sausage".

Me thinks Sue can't pronounce Dachshund 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Gucci bag but kids are walking about looking fresh from the Victorian orphanage… priorities 🥴

• Angry
Reactions: 35
Did anyone notice at the start of yesterday's vlog Sue started saying "we got a miniature" followed by a really long pause and then finally "sausage".

Miniature..... sausage. Maybe she was talking about the missing willy!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s so weird that they’re all talking about the decision to stop having kids- Sue is 46 so I think nature has clearly decided for her. She’d have defo kept going!

Reactions: 23
Date night, or a night to have a drink and keep their fingers crossed for another drunken surprise? Who knows…

Wonder who’s minding all those young kids then, I don’t imagine it’s poor Chloe since she’s not there anymore

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I have questions
1. Why does she shuffle round the house when she's vlogging?

2. Why doesn't she wash her hair?

3. Why, in the midst of a global pandemic is she letting her kids handle stuff they're not going to buy?

4. Why does she buy white socks when she doesn't clean her floors?

5. What the actual duck was that chicken / soup gruel?

6. Why is she wearing a body warmer for date night?

• Haha
  • Wow
Sue this isn't a good look at all... she looked so aged
Date night? Very classy, bet No-wull’s lost for words....the orange jumper, sexy gilet and to top off the outfit a lovely Gucci bag....where to Sue?

I have questions
1. Why does she shuffle round the house when she's vlogging?

2. Why doesn't she wash her hair?

3. Why, in the midst of a global pandemic is she letting her kids handle stuff they're not going to buy?

4. Why does she buy white socks when she doesn't clean her floors?

5. What the actual duck was that chicken / soup gruel?

6. Why is she wearing a body warmer for date night?
That shuffling sound is her fanny dragging around the floor......😏

Sue now has a Gucci bag. That’s definitely not from a pie shop income.
Had it a while- was in vlog where they took Tillie to hospital on latest visit...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Date night? Very classy, bet No-wull’s lost for words....the orange jumper, sexy gilet and to top off the outfit a lovely Gucci bag....where to Sue?
No-wulls probably drooling, probably barely make it through the next hour without jumping that hot thing 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20

She was deffo thinking about No-Wulls chipolata

• Haha
  • Sick
Makes zero sense now whatsoever! it was only **** as well, so swearing was only implied.

Could it be edited to silly/willy? Or can we have pissy sofas in there after all?! 😂 Are willy and piss tame enough for them? 🙄

He is. Welcome to the Radfords. Nothing they say is true!
Maybe they think it will make him less noncey if they change the dates 🤣

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.