The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree that Dotty is their only choice that goes with the other dog's names. The other 4 have proper 'human' names, so it seems completely random to go for Cookie or Biscuit this time. And Bella would be ridiculous as it's much too similar to Bluebell.

I don't know why they don't call her Lottie. Arlo was their unused boy baby name from Heidie, so they may as well use their reject girl baby name for a dog since there'll apparently be no more human babies (Sue wanted Lottie but Noel got his way with Heidie). Heidie was their reject name for Bonnie, and they used it anyway next time, so I would have put money on them calling the next girl Lottie if they'd had any more. I'm sure Sue admitted she'd even ordered a personalised babygrow with that name on. Maybe she really is still pinning her hopes on eventually being able to use it if she's not considering Lottie for the dog?

Can you imagine a Dotty and Lottie in the same household?! Almost as ridiculous as Millie and Tillie... 🤦‍♀️
Surprised they didn’t go for Lillie for one of the younger girls 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I still can’t get over her “date night” outfit. Baggy strange orange jumper. Dated white baggy gillet and the chav tastic Gucci bag which is horrible and doesn’t go with anything she’s wearing but obviously wore it to show she’s got one. 😂 Wonder if she paired it with the Gucci trainers if they are still on the go? All fur coat and no knickers yet again!
P.S Sue I don’t actually want you to prove you’ve got the knickers on 🖕🏼
I could care less what anyone wore on their date night but that’s an abomination, my partner would be asking me what the f**k is wrong with me if I left the house looking like I’d grabbed random tit from a market stall/car boat sale.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I still can’t get over her “date night” outfit. Baggy strange orange jumper. Dated white baggy gillet and the chav tastic Gucci bag which is horrible and doesn’t go with anything she’s wearing but obviously wore it to show she’s got one. 😂 Wonder if she paired it with the Gucci trainers if they are still on the go? All fur coat and no knickers yet again!
I could care less what anyone wore on their date night but that’s an abomination, my partner would be asking me what the f**k is wrong with me if I left the house looking like I’d grabbed random tit from a market stall/car boat sale.
Yes… you can see the gucci trainers- a date night and she looks like she’s stepped out the charity shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
bleeping jeans as well.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh god I have second hand embarrassment from that outfit. I almost feel sorry for her at this point, she clearly feels she has something to prove. Sue, just because something is expensive doesn't mean it's tasteful and nice. Just because you can afford something doesn't mean you have to buy it. It reeks of new money and insecurity.

She's a grandmother for goodness sake and she's dressing like a teenage girl who's trying desperately to fit in with her mates when they go drink cheap lager in a tescos carpark at 9pm on a school night. Sue it doesn't make you look young and hip, it makes you look like a sad old lady who is trying too hard. She's clearly insecure about her age even though she's not all that old. Someone needs to teach this poor woman how to dress for her age and body type.

Her kids still look like they're living below the poverty line but their mum is swanning around in Gucci. It's always Sue and Noel first, kids second. How do they sleep at night?

Also- people have been asking where she got her rug 🤦‍♀️ looks like elmer the elephant was sick all over their living room. Her weird fans are so desperate to copy the Radfords that they're probably all racing out to dunelm as we speak

Reactions: 28
Off topic but I still can’t get over them never holidaying with all their children and also going to Florida but not Disney.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Off topic but I still can’t get over them never holidaying with all their children and also going to Florida but not Disney.
I don't know about the first time they went but I'm almost certain the second time was gifted (not declared properly) and I don't think it included Disney tickets.

Reactions: 8
Who goes on a date night looking like a 🍊 wearing a 🍊 paired with the Gucci bag and horrendous trainers!!! And guys I know u were all messaging her asking for that recipe 🤣🤣🤣 oh and the rug is just Elmo the elephant flattened by all them unruly children 4 dogs and 1dickless pup 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who actually calls it a “date night”?
Every couple I know call it going for a meal/drink with your other half!

Reactions: 13
To be fair to Sue, she got pregnant when she was still a child herself at 13 and the only life she has known since then is being pregnant and having babies. It is basically the only life that she knows and she is obviously struggling to deal with the no more babies situation. I don't expect that it would happen, but wouldn't it be brilliant if she made some goals for herself - enrolled in some college courses or something - it would also help to show the kids that education was valued and there is more purpose in life than just having babies?
It’s like she’s dressing like a teenager because she’s stuck there emotionally! She needs to get herself a life, and I agree, a second chance at an education would do her the world of good!

Reactions: 10
they don't strike me as a typical gourmet french cuisine couple, jeans and trainers to the most expensive restaurant in town - they'd have been more suited to fish and chips on a bench with a stay in travel lodge

Reactions: 16
They need this for the younger ones
View attachment 974062
No they don't, forward facing is really unsafe before 4 years old, there's a risk of internal decapatation! They've got perfectly good seats, they just need to rotate them to rearfacing! Multimac's aren't good either, no side impact protection.... bloody awful car seat contraption and expensive to boot!

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
She looks like a member of Goldie looking chain. 🎵"Your dog ain't got a penis"🎵🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That is a crime in itself. Who the hell goes to Floroda and doesn't do Disney?! That's like going to space and not seeing the moon....

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.