The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not defending the Radfords even a tiny bit but when we had young female dogs, the vet told us it was healthy for them to have at least one litter before getting them spayed and could prevent potential cancers but this was a long time ago and may be before any recent research and was with spaniels so may be different with different breeds
There are so many risks involved with Frenchies. Many can't even reproduce naturally, so require insemination, and then can't give birth naturally so require a caesarean. That's even before you consider the extra pressure carrying puppies puts on their already restricted breathing.

That breed have so many health issues and are ugly as sin. How they became the latest fashion accessory is beyond me.

Reactions: 33
Sorry back to the thing about the walkers, this was the screenshot when he got caught cheating. Just found it.
So they are not all they really seam.
Controversial opinion but maybe it was her playing away. The picture in the bio would suggest that?!
Meh 😑 I don’t really care 😂 just putting it out there 🤷🏼‍♀️

Either way I don’t think they can trust each other, and that’s a big issue in their relationship

Reactions: 10
There are so many risks involved with Frenchies. Many can't even reproduce naturally, so require insemination, and then can't give birth naturally so require a caesarean. That's even before you consider the extra pressure carrying puppies puts on their already restricted breathing.

That breed have so many health issues and are ugly as sin. How they became the latest fashion accessory is beyond me.
Yes I did think it would probably be different advice for different breeds

Reactions: 9
I agree that Dotty is their only choice that goes with the other dog's names. The other 4 have proper 'human' names, so it seems completely random to go for Cookie or Biscuit this time. And Bella would be ridiculous as it's much too similar to Bluebell.

I don't know why they don't call her Lottie. Arlo was their unused boy baby name from Heidie, so they may as well use their reject girl baby name for a dog since there'll apparently be no more human babies (Sue wanted Lottie but Noel got his way with Heidie). Heidie was their reject name for Bonnie, and they used it anyway next time, so I would have put money on them calling the next girl Lottie if they'd had any more. I'm sure Sue admitted she'd even ordered a personalised babygrow with that name on. Maybe she really is still pinning her hopes on eventually being able to use it if she's not considering Lottie for the dog?

Can you imagine a Dotty and Lottie in the same household?! Almost as ridiculous as Millie and Tillie... 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just watched the vlog. There is so much wrong with it I don't know where to start.

After making vlogs for years you would think that they would be a bit less amateur.

In the minivan why don't they get car seats that can fit next to each other so that they can get in and out of the back seat easier. Also why are none of the children rear facing.
They need this for the younger ones
20220108_113414.jpg

Reactions: 8
I reckon the reason we didn’t see the pup for a bit as they were going to try and swap it but since they are keeping it that’s why they are posting the vlogs and pics of it again. Sue is probably already looking for a male dog. It’s poor Lola I feel sorry for. She always gets left out it’s always the frenchies that get all the attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 23
@Kingbin whats the tea with you and sue? I’m new to this thread and dip in and out, same with @spilleroftea I’m normally on the part time working mummy one or reading secret celeb gossip one

Reactions: 10
I don’t believe them .

A good breeder knows the difference between a girl and a boy pup and so should they - as soon as they announced this new puppy in the latest must have breed , I thought they’ve bought another to exploit and breed from . When they said it as a boy I was shocked .
No money to be made from boys unless studding .
I think it was their intention all along and they will make a lot of money from this poor puppy in the future , they are compulsive lying deceitful con artists and I trust nothing they say as truth .

Reactions: 19
@Kingbin whats the tea with you and sue? I’m new to this thread and dip in and out, same with @spilleroftea I’m normally on the part time working mummy one or reading secret celeb gossip one
Ex "friends", she cant take criticism and threw a wobbly.
Changed as a person once the freebies rolled in but no issues at that point.

Seen a whole new side since and cant waitfor the downfall, dont kick people on the way up because there will be no one to catch you on the way down!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Ex "friends", she cant take criticism and threw a wobbly.
Changed as a person once the freebies rolled in but no issues at that point.

Seen a whole new side since and cant waitfor the downfall, dont kick people on the way up because there will be no one to catch you on the way down!
Do you have a big family? I always get the impression that you do. (prob not 22!)

I agree that Dotty is their only choice that goes with the other dog's names. The other 4 have proper 'human' names, so it seems completely random to go for Cookie or Biscuit this time. And Bella would be ridiculous as it's much too similar to Bluebell.

I don't know why they don't call her Lottie. Arlo was their unused boy baby name from Heidie, so they may as well use their reject girl baby name for a dog since there'll apparently be no more human babies (Sue wanted Lottie but Noel got his way with Heidie). Heidie was their reject name for Bonnie, and they used it anyway next time, so I would have put money on them calling the next girl Lottie if they'd had any more. I'm sure Sue admitted she'd even ordered a personalised babygrow with that name on. Maybe she really is still pinning her hopes on eventually being able to use it if she's not considering Lottie for the dog?

Can you imagine a Dotty and Lottie in the same household?! Almost as ridiculous as Millie and Tillie... 🤦‍♀️
If they call the new dog Dottie, I will lose the plot! I have 3 daughters which are also 2 of the Radford Dogs names. My other daughter is called Dottie which means my 3 kids would have the same names as their dogs!!! Fml.... 😞😞😞

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I can't believe they tried to swap. We chose a 'male' kitten from a litter. I took 'him' for the kitten check a couple of days later and was told that he was in fact a she. There was no question of me not keeping her. In fact we didn't even change her name. It does mean that everyone now assumes that Jasper is a boy, but it actually really suits her.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I m cynical when it comes to radfords.
What if they knew but with getting another female puppy they knew people would think they are going to breed her.
I still think they are going to breed puppies again, but they will be more careful in hiding it from the rest of us.

Reactions: 20
Great auto-correct, well they do breed like rabbits! 😂

Yet another example of Sue's mindset being stuck at age 13. She's like a little girl collecting toys, she wants the full set.
She’s so immature.
Why they want any dogs when they struggle to care for the kids is beyond me.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.