The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching ch5 now - after 31 years of building their family. Not sure that’s right when Chris is already older than this. Why lie if there’s nothing to cover up?

Reactions: 17
Isn't Arlo a unisex name? I am sure there's a celeb with a daughter called Arlo.

I know it's traditionally for boys, the first time I heard it was a character on Family Affairs, many moons ago.

Reactions: 11
Isn't Arlo a unisex name? I am sure there's a celeb with a daughter called Arlo.

I know it's traditionally for boys, the first time I heard it was a character on Family Affairs, many moons ago.
Its a dog, I am pretty sure it wont mind or end up with a gender identity crisis because its given a name thats used more for human boys.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Its a dog, I am pretty sure it wont mind or end up with a gender identity crisis because its given a name thats used more for human boys.
Precisely, I have a female cat named Freddie.
She couldn’t care less so long as she gets regular feeding times, a comfy bed and a bit of fuss.
I suppose the Radfrauds though will have to make a song and dance over it, all for the gram and the TV show.

Reactions: 17
It might end up trans and the Radford's might have to have some difficult decisions to make....

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Sue on her youtube video showing us the orange jumper yet really she was like "look guys I'm showing you I can afford DKNY socks" yet her kids socks are minging eurghh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Sue on her youtube video showing us the orange jumper yet really she was like "look guys I'm showing you I can afford DKNY socks" yet her kids socks are minging eurghh
It’ll be off Clearpay
Most of her gear is. That or Next

Reactions: 14
Sue socks don’t have to have a name. just get a few packs a week from Asda

Reactions: 12
If Sue's has time to sit around and film the dogs playing on a weekend who's watching the kids because its pretty quiet in the insta stories?

Reactions: 13
It’ll be off Clearpay
Most of her gear is. That or Next
It was in the latest youtube video,yes I watched it :/ perils of WFH bored on a Saturday afternoon haha I've watched lots of shite on there so far

Reactions: 6
I can’t believe dumb and dumber have bought yet another dog! Are they mad? They never bother taking the other dogs out for walks. They really do have mental health issues!

Reactions: 15
All they have is pounds signs in their eyes ,and greed greed greed ,seriously they want a good talking to .Does anyone else think No well has lost alot of weight and why are they always itching them selves

Just watching ch5 now - after 31 years of building their family. Not sure that’s right when Chris is already older than this. Why lie if there’s nothing to cover up?
I thought I heard then say 1994 it started Chris was born 1989

All they have is pounds signs in their eyes ,and greed greed greed ,seriously they want a good talking to .Does anyone else think No well has lost alot of weight and why are they always itching them selves
Maybe fleas

Mabel is so gentle with her, dogs can turn very quickly when they get annoyed.

First post 😱 I’m usually a lurker! Just catching up on the show for sh!ts and giggles. They said they started their family in 1994? I’m sure her oldest is around 32 🤷🏻‍♀️

I agree that Dotty is their only choice that goes with the other dog's names. The other 4 have proper 'human' names, so it seems completely random to go for Cookie or Biscuit this time. And Bella would be ridiculous as it's much too similar to Bluebell.

I don't know why they don't call her Lottie. Arlo was their unused boy baby name from Heidie, so they may as well use their reject girl baby name for a dog since there'll apparently be no more human babies (Sue wanted Lottie but Noel got his way with Heidie). Heidie was their reject name for Bonnie, and they used it anyway next time, so I would have put money on them calling the next girl Lottie if they'd had any more. I'm sure Sue admitted she'd even ordered a personalised babygrow with that name on. Maybe she really is still pinning her hopes on eventually being able to use it if she's not considering Lottie for the dog?

Can you imagine a Dotty and Lottie in the same household?! Almost as ridiculous as Millie and Tillie... 🤦‍♀️
Lets just say for personal reasons, I am glad they didn't go with Lottie instead of Heidie....

Reactions: 10
I just don’t understand why they wanted a male dog in the first place when they already have 4 females. Doesn’t make sense

Reactions: 9
Tattle have removed the **** from the thread title! 😬😬

Come on Tattle I’ve seen worse thread titles on this platform! 😑😑😑

I want it reinstated 👍

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.