The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He said he was very worried about how Daniel and Jack would react. That suggests to me he's probably heard homophobic remarks within the household. He clearly looks up to his older brothers. How sad if they've ever given him reason to fear they would be anything but positive about his lifestyle choices.
Noel, Jack and Daniel all seem like they'd make nasty remarks. They seem like angry "macho lads" with outdated views, whenever I see them on camera they remind me of the scary violent young men I've met. Then there was Daniel's ex saying she was abused, we suspected by Daniel. I do hope I'm wrong but Luke saying he was specifically scared of Jack and Daniel's reactions makes me think my assumptions were correct. Noel seems like he'd casually fling around the f word and make distasteful jokes. I hope they genuinely support Luke and not just for the camera. It sucks to look at your family and know that their love for you is not unconditional. I know from experience.

I have a soft spot for Luke, he seems like a smart and sweet lad, unlike most of his feral siblings. Ellie too seems like a sweetheart, and Chloe seems somewhat more intelligent than her siblings. How telling that they've got so many adult and teenage kids and only 3, maybe 4 of them are at least averagely smart and kind.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Noel, Jack and Daniel all seem like they'd make nasty remarks. They seem like angry "macho lads" with outdated views, whenever I see them on camera they remind me of the scary violent young men I've met. Then there was Daniel's ex saying she was abused, we suspected by Daniel. I do hope I'm wrong but Luke saying he was specifically scared of Jack and Daniel's reactions makes me think my assumptions were correct. Noel seems like he'd casually fling around the f word and make distasteful jokes. I hope they genuinely support Luke and not just for the camera. It sucks to look at your family and know that their love for you is not unconditional. I know from experience.

I have a soft spot for Luke, he seems like a smart and sweet lad, unlike most of his feral siblings. Ellie too seems like a sweetheart, and Chloe seems somewhat more intelligent than her siblings. How telling that they've got so many adult and teenage kids and only 3, maybe 4 of them are at least averagely smart and kind.
Max is brilliant, should have his own show, would definitely watch it bless him! Always makes me laugh when he comes on lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Max has no idea how funny he is. He is s very switched on young man who is a delight to watch. If anyone knows him, please tell him to take Lola out for a long walk (or run).

• Haha
AA1D8459-F7D8-4360-98D1-764542203E06.jpg

Oh FFS. I usually don’t mind Pickles but she thinks it’s ok to get someone pregnant at 13 cos they aren’t religious.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
On the topic of other families. I watched one of this mother who lived in a flat with about 8plus kids and they shared two bowls for breakfast, all taking turns to eat from them. She was pregnant at the time and would leave them all home to go see her boyfriend. No carpets etc. honestly can’t think of what it was called. TV trash at it’s finest. Poor kids.
Oh the mum who makes sue look clever

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Noel, Jack and Daniel all seem like they'd make nasty remarks. They seem like angry "macho lads" with outdated views, whenever I see them on camera they remind me of the scary violent young men I've met. Then there was Daniel's ex saying she was abused, we suspected by Daniel. I do hope I'm wrong but Luke saying he was specifically scared of Jack and Daniel's reactions makes me think my assumptions were correct. Noel seems like he'd casually fling around the f word and make distasteful jokes.
Noel comes across as very camp rather than alpha male. I've often wondered if he was bullied as a kid, called 'gay boy' and similar, and if that was the reason for impregnating a child, to prove he's a MAN.

Reactions: 27
Noel comes across as very camp rather than alpha male. I've often wondered if he was bullied as a kid, called 'gay boy' and similar, and if that was the reason for impregnating a child, to prove he's a MAN.
That's what I think too. Plus the fact that he was measured as only 167cm tall (5' 5"). He's got classic "short man syndrome".

Reactions: 17
That's what I think too. Plus the fact that he was measured as only 167cm tall (5' 5"). He's got classic "short man syndrome".
how small is sue then. im taller than Noel and my kids take the piss because they are usually taller than me by time the leave primary, my 10 year old is just about level with me now

Hands up who thinks Noel is in the closet? 😂😂😂
More like hands up if we should lock him in a closet, or that secret room.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
how small is sue then. im taller than Noel and my kids take the piss because they are usually taller than me by time the leave primary, my 10 year old is just about level with me now
Sues growth was stunted at 13, hes got no excuse the pair of gnomes.

Reactions: 10
At least sonya fed her kids better. She taught her oldest to cook.

She shouldn't be used as a target when there are many many families struggling to pay for carpets, decorating etc.

We are working but find it impossible to save for a carpet or flooring for our middle room

Every room needs work and decorating but we put food on the table and clothes on the kids.

For some families even 2 parents working those things are out of reach because we are covering food, mortgage and appropriate clothes for the kids.

The cost of living for us is just beyond ridiculous at the moment and that's what's keeping us just covering costs let alone extras

• Heart
Hands up who thinks Noel is in the closet? 😂😂😂
Not sure about that but I think him being adopted has had a big effect on him,in the last episode he mentioned it like twice in space of a few minutes,can't seem to speak about it without welling up.i feel he has this big family so that there will always be someone needing him or that won't leave him like his birth mum did.

Reactions: 15
Sue and Noel would both benefit from therapy imo. Being an adoptee can leave a person with major emotional scars even if they had a good life with their adoptive parents. Even more reason they would be a poor choice to foster/adopt.
Also, just thinking about how fake and staged the channel 5 show is and it brings it home to me how little they really know all those kids. There should be loads of content (even if it's played up a bit for TV) with that many people but the kids clearly aren't interacted with much past the baby stage or encouraged to develop their own interests. At least the old channel 4 series seemed a little genuine.

She hasn't announced it but Sue did by releasing a text. The new baby is going to be called Oaklyn
Ahh so they did borrow the dummy clip for Chris's baby then, how odd!

Reactions: 8
So Archie is now 4 and on the episode where Millie can’t do Jack for herself he’s in the garden with a sippy cup the ones with the teets honestly if you cannot ensure your own child’s development keep your bloody legs shut. Wonder if Bonnie and Heidie run around with nappies to their ankles when they’re 4.
My fave episode was the garden furniture being smashed and making out they paid thousands I swear it was all gifted 🤥

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.