The Radford Family #26 Noel and Sue really are thick, they didn’t notice their dog has no dick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
dunno where else to stick this, but last night I had a dream that I helped Archie commit tax fraud. possible new venture for our favourite family?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I watched the one last night where it was sues 40th for comparison and getting past the whole Sue and noel thing at the beginning they come across more down to earth and enjoyable to watch.like someone else has commented they look cleaner more well kept and it was a more interesting watch.now it's all about what they've got where they've got and how much was spent.
Also noticed at the beginning, getting kids out of bed in the morning- no sheets on beds... and as she left the bedroom, no handles on door....😲

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
They have short bloody memories. All this bragging. I remember when they used to stack the kids on top of each other in homemade bunks. Not enough room for proper beds and still the idiots kept breeding. Vile.

Reactions: 24
Also noticed at the beginning, getting kids out of bed in the morning- no sheets on beds... and as she left the bedroom, no handles on door....😲
People definitely need to stop putting this pair on a pedestal.
Sick of reading gushing praise from their minions about how amazing they are, reposted on their stories by Sue.
How low must that bar be set if the Radfrauds are the standard to aspire to? 🙄

Reactions: 21
I think they have plenty of room
older teens should all be in the box rooms, then a big room for primary girls, other rooms should be split into two so kids get their own space. They just have no idea how to use space,

Reactions: 15
I was thinking earlier and I really think Sue is suffering with mental health issues now.

It’s kinda been a downward slide
- Their hygiene & the way they look has gone down. Then she uses labels to try and get validation.
- No new baby, she really must be in a crap place wondering how she deals with this!
- Menopause, I do think it’s the way it’s going and it’s hitting her hard. After all the hormonal changes it must be horrific.
- The programmes & new stories. Can you imagine having to read the stuff that’s written about you? We know she reads everything but it must be hard.
- The spending, it’s just a way of chasing a buzz that makes you feel better for no more than a few hours. Then you need your next fix.

I am starting to feel really sorry for her again!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
it's not so long ago they were saying they claimed child benefit, I wonder if part of the tax bill was a claw back. Either way, they're being very *tax efficient*. But they don't claim benefits!!

Reactions: 11
I was thinking earlier and I really think Sue is suffering with mental health issues now.

It’s kinda been a downward slide
- Their hygiene & the way they look has gone down. Then she uses labels to try and get validation.
- No new baby, she really must be in a crap place wondering how she deals with this!
- Menopause, I do think it’s the way it’s going and it’s hitting her hard. After all the hormonal changes it must be horrific.
- The programmes & new stories. Can you imagine having to read the stuff that’s written about you? We know she reads everything but it must be hard.
- The spending, it’s just a way of chasing a buzz that makes you feel better for no more than a few hours. Then you need your next fix.

I am starting to feel really sorry for her again!
Ill always feel a bit sorry for her. She’s been used and abused . If that dirty perb had stayed awayshe may have done thinks with her life

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Sue’s hair is like pubes, cleaning products she doesn’t use, freebies they don’t like to lose.
And has for the pointy finger of grabbiness and ooh that’s nice, don’t get me started !. I could get that to rhyme though - sorry.

Reactions: 10
I think sue is having or will have a breakdown. Think about it- she's obviously going through the menopause so no more babies. It's ALL she's known since she was 13- all the attention and adoration. It will also change the dynamics between her and Noel.

I wouldn't be surprised if they split up at some point.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
In part I agree, I do feel sorry that she was used and all she has ever known is pregnancy and babies, however, that said, she's now a 46 year old woman. She does know right from wrong. Things like never walking the dogs, anyone knows that's wrong. Constant spending, fine if they have the money to do that fine, however, anyone knows at the moment some families are struggling, so buy what you like, just don't brag about it. Educate your children from your own experiences, teach Millie for example, now she has a family of her own, teach her she needs to support those children so encourage her to get a job, let the children know there is a big wide world out there and life isn't all babies. She lucky, Noel stayed with her so unlike Millie, she's never had to be a single parent, teach Millie how to be a strong independent woman, not just churn child after child out and let the world take care of them. Encourage your children to have a better life than you. Sue could do so much good yer she just sits there chilling.

Reactions: 20
The baby in blue Millie was holding in the latest episode aired last week is that someone elses baby or hers?

Reactions: 4
I popped into The Works earlier. They had their usual post Christmas 10 for £10 offer on on children's picture books and I couldn't help but think of the Radfords. Sue could pop in and stock up on so many old classics:- all the Kipper books, The Large Family, Jez Alborough, classic Traditional Tales and Fairytales etc.

Just a tip Sue, to give you some new reading material next time you want to fake the bedtime 'routine' to involve storytime... 👋🏻

(Or, you could actually use them to start a new routine that actually DOES involve reading to you little ones every night. A new year's resolution, albeit a week late. Sadly we all know you won't though...)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have mentioned this on here before but feel it's timely to mention it again. I had 3 kids close together and my hormones after the 3rd went absolutely wild. Had pmdd and ended up with a hysterectomy. Ironically i have never in my entire life felt as stable as i did when i was pregnant

Anyway i can honestly see something similar happening to Sue all those hormone changes she's put her body through over so many years. I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I think that belongs to one of the walkers teenage daughters?
Thanks, I couldn't work that one out either as I was thinking that baby must be with The Walkers as it's not a Radford baby, but they just said their youngest was 5! I do remember now someone on here saying ages back that one of the eldest Walker girls was having a teenage pregnancy, much like Millie.

I have mentioned this on here before but feel it's timely to mention it again. I had 3 kids close together and my hormones after the 3rd went absolutely wild. Had pmdd and ended up with a hysterectomy. Ironically i have never in my entire life felt as stable as i did when i was pregnant

Anyway i can honestly see something similar happening to Sue all those hormone changes she's put her body through over so many years. I hope not but it wouldn't surprise me
No I agree. Her body is so use to being pregnant. She's been pregnant far more often than she hasn't been pregnant throughout the whole of her adult life so far (and once even before she was an adult 🙁 )

It's all her body knows. The hormone crash must be huge. I can imagine it's like her body is physically craving pregnancy hormones. It can't be good for her at all.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
Just seen this
that’s a cheap night if you ask me 😂😂
pour date nights consist of day drinks and meal then pub Hopping till we both find our friends and abandon each other till around 4am when we meet back up for a banging kebab and cheesy chips then go back to our hotel room . Wake up the next day and both wages gone 😂😂🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.