The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dont know if been said, haven't had time to read through the thread, but on the programme No All was holding a pie, without its lid on, talking with no hair net on or a mask or gloves. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The whole programme was like a low-budget soap opera with bad actors. Everything performed for the cameras. Script learned, kids trained and lines delivered accordingly. Probably with multiple takes!

Sue: We’re Britain’s biggest family

Noel: Are we?

WTF????? Didn’t he already know?

The ladder incident looked like a setup.

The kids being read stories were obviously baffled as to what was going on. The dog being walked looked a bit confused too.
And why just the one dog? Poor Lola would probably have loved to have been taken a walk... other guy, whatshisface could have taken one but seemed preoccupied pulling his jeans up everytime you saw him... obviously walking a dog all for show 🙄... how much longer are they going to continue to produce this scripted, contrived shite...and that faked, set up ladder scene.......😡🤬

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I'm so happy that at least 1 dog went for a walk once. Lola prob doesn't know that there is outside space beyond the gate. I really do think that dog is a beautiful old gal.

• Sad
Millie is going to be a 4x4 isn't she? Giving Ulrika and Natasha Hamilton a run for their money.....
And maybe for no fault of her own. Can fully see her meeting a man and being really good together but she and Noel pushing him away. Interfering old twats

Reactions: 13
Chloe obviously uses contraception, I just hope that Millie starts to after this baby. And all the others - girls and boys. I blame Sue & Noel for being extremely poor role models in that respect, on the programme the youngsters were parroting the line, "oh it would be really boring to just have one brother or sister" - after extensive coaching by their parents to say that, of course. All of those poor kids would flourish if they had only one brother or sister, instead of just being one lost in the crowd.

Reactions: 15
It will be interesting to see when all the children are adults, as to whether they have a big family or normal amount/no children.
So far of the seven children age 20 and above only one seems to have a big family (Chris). Millie shows signs of also having a big family but may stop after a girl and a boy?

Reactions: 9
Didn’t watch the programme, couldn’t pay me to watch them skanks.
But bleeping hell, the sycophants comments that they’ve posted to their stories 🤦‍♀️
how can anyone tolerate that lot, let alone revere them?
“Super mum Sue” yeah right!

Reactions: 11
So they gathered everyone round to announce they were having no more? What a pile of shite. Talk about making a mountain out of a molehill for TV

So relatable I’m so jealous 🥴🥴🥴😂😂

Reactions: 18
And why just the one dog? Poor Lola would probably have loved to have been taken a walk... other guy, whatshisface could have taken one but seemed preoccupied pulling his jeans up everytime you saw him... obviously walking a dog all for show 🙄... how much longer are they going to continue to produce this scripted, contrived shite...and that faked, set up ladder scene.......😡🤬
Yup and it was Ivy, the one who Sue claims hates being walked! 🤦‍♀️

You have 4 dogs and yet you only take one when you go for a walk? Yes, because that makes complete sense...

I've always hoped those older boys earn their keep by taking the dogs out daily between them (Lola at the very least, who requires lots of exercise), because they seemingly do bugger all else to help but sadly I think it's highly unlikely. Every waking moment they're in that madhouse is spent playing video games in their bedrooms from Josh up. It looks like Max, Oscar and Casper will soon go that way too as they always seem to be glued to devices lately too.

In two words……Disgusting parents…. Suck that up Sue when you don’t read here.

Reactions: 14
"Building their family"means adding to it, so the second one came in 1994. It's just away of getting around the the facts!!!
I disagree that's what it means. It's very poor wording, as if they mean second child it suggests people with one child aren't 'a family'.

STARTED building a family definitely suggests first to me and has been disgracefully phrased as those not in the no would genuinely believe Sue had her first at 18/19, based on that wording.

Proves Channel 4 know how dodgy their backstory sounds.

Reactions: 18
keep digging Radfords, just reading elsewhere people have reported the pies for being minging on the show and their poor hygiene practices.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I found the hide and seek quite tense, knowing that hallie was hiding in the toy boxwith the bloody lid on! How can you let such small children run and hide in a house that size with all the nooks and crannies?? Its the stuff of nightmares. I thought she might say to hallie, well done but never put the lid on again ...but then i remembered who i was watching.
That was my comment on the toy box, the house is so noisy and chaotic and across three floors so the chances of anyone hearing her scrabbling around or shouting if she ever got stuck in it are slimmer than in most homes.
There was a case of a little one dying playing in a toy box when one of my kids were small and it has always stayed in my mind.
It makes me shudder to think about.

• Sad
The Mirror telling porkies. They are not both 50 :rolleyes:

"Forced to spend £400 at the supermarket to feed their 22 kids - most of whom are still living at home."

Do the older ones return each day and force them to keep feeding them even though they have moved out?

1641498348612.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
The Mirror telling porkies. They are not both 50 :rolleyes:

"Forced to spend £400 at the supermarket to feed their 22 kids - most of whom are still living at home."

Do the older ones return each day and force them to keep feeding them even though they have moved out?

View attachment 969894
£400 isn’t a lot.
half the people and I spend £250 without meat as I use the butcher.
And I deprive my kids of brand name crap and Barney bears.
So if they only spend £400 that explains the portions!

Yup and it was Ivy, the one who Sue claims hates being walked! 🤦‍♀️

You have 4 dogs and yet you only take one when you go for a walk? Yes, because that makes complete sense...

I've always hoped those older boys earn their keep by taking the dogs out daily between them (Lola at the very least, who requires lots of exercise), because they seemingly do bugger all else to help but sadly I think it's highly unlikely. Every waking moment they're in that madhouse is spent playing video games in their bedrooms from Josh up. It looks like Max, Oscar and Casper will soon go that way too as they always seem to be glued to devices lately too.
five dogs actually! Lola, the three frenchies Ivy, Bluebell and I can't remember the name of the other one and the new puppy Arlo!

Reactions: 8
five dogs actually! Lola, the three frenchies Ivy, Bluebell and I can't remember the name of the other one and the new puppy Arlo!
Yeah I know they have 5 now, but it was 'only' 4 when this was filmed.

Mabel is the youngest Frenchie who they bought last year. And we learned at Christmas that the idiots think Bluebell is spelt Bluebelle lol.

Reactions: 10
It will be interesting to see when all the children are adults, as to whether they have a big family or normal amount/no children.
So far of the seven children age 20 and above only one seems to have a big family (Chris). Millie shows signs of also having a big family but may stop after a girl and a boy?
I think the problem is that Millie sees that being Britain's biggest family became a nice little money earner for her parents, so she may decide to go down that 'career path' as well? 22 babies to 22 different baby daddies? She's off to a good start already. (and why anyone would go near any of the Radford women without wearing at least 6 layers of condoms is beyond belief lol)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.