The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Their pie shop looks bloody disgusting. Some manky old tea towel on the window sill with crap on top of it, mess everywhere and the pies look minging too. It all looks so unsanitary 😬

"but that's their past" would they say that about the likes of Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville?
I took this screenshot last night (post now appears to have been deleted) “it’s hardly on the Jimmy Saville league is it?” 🥴🤢

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
The whole programme was like a low-budget soap opera with bad actors. Everything performed for the cameras. Script learned, kids trained and lines delivered accordingly. Probably with multiple takes!

Sue: We’re Britain’s biggest family

Noel: Are we?

WTF????? Didn’t he already know?

The ladder incident looked like a setup.

The kids being read stories were obviously baffled as to what was going on. The dog being walked looked a bit confused too.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Omg best thing I have ever seen 😭😭🤣

So this is what building a family looks like!!! She looks sooo young!!! He looks like an utter weirdo 🤦🏻‍♀️View attachment 968657
Took that photo when I was watching old eps the other day, she looks no older then my 10 year old daughter, really sad tbh. Also, noel was saying in old series they don’t smoke or drink, they don’t go out, they ain’t materialistic and don’t waste money, also they don’t need the latest car 😂😂😂 oh how times have changed. Definitely think someone needs to put together all their contradicting quotes lol

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
9991AD8D-20D3-4052-9EF8-E18DA3D505D1.jpeg

isn’t he bisexual not gay? may sound silly but bi-erasure is a big thing and as his mum i wouldn’t be happy with articles spreading misinformation. tbf though i wouldn’t like to exploit my son by making his sexuality content for a tv show.

Reactions: 28
Really feel for Millie if I’m honest. First baby daddy no where to be seen, her mum pushing an announcement on her for views all along side the stigma of ‘young mums’ (no hate I was 18 with my first I know how hard it can be with society) but her new baby daddy looks soo young and I’m sure they arnt together any more either from what I’ve heard (niece goes to the same school as some of the radfords). She’s not exactly painted a pretty picture, from what I’ve learnt it’s best to rip the plaster off as fast as possible, everyone has an opinion we wouldn’t be human if we didn’t. The longer she leaves it the more backlash she will receive. Their little boy is due in feb.
If she’s no longer with her sons dad this could be the reason she’s now moved back in with sue and noel. Also could be the reason she doesn’t want to announce it with having 2 children and not with either of their fathers.

Reactions: 13
Millie is going to be a 4x4 isn't she? Giving Ulrika and Natasha Hamilton a run for their money.....

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I took this screenshot last night (post now appears to have been deleted) “it’s hardly on the Jimmy Saville league is it?” 🥴🤢
It's literally in the exact same league as Jimmy Saville 🙈 you're either a child abuser or you aren't and he was sexually abusing her at 13 (could have been younger for all we know). She looks so young in that photo with Chris as a baby and she's at least 15 in that, it's just so wrong. Shame on Channel 5 for giving them exposure

Reactions: 28
How is sue going to cope with another newborn in the house if millie has moved back in , after convincing herself they are done having them. No matter how jealous she may be as it was implied I can imagine she won't be able to help herself getting involved with everything, with the other kids getting less attention than before.

Reactions: 12
My 12 year old looks olde than her. , how can u find someone who looks 10 attractive when your a older teen.
Also the fact that Noel describes her as a screamer in bed, when technically she’s a victim of rape and legally he’s a statutory rapist. Honestly if they were my parents I’d not want a camera crew in the house 🥴

Reactions: 19
Did anyone else wonder when they did the family meeting in the show last night if they were going to say "we aren't having any more, but some one is..." and then Millie announce?

Reactions: 16
Did anyone else wonder when they did the family meeting in the show last night if they were going to say "we aren't having any more, but some one is..." and then Millie announce?
The whole family announcement was so fake. When we decided our family was complete that was that. We didn't announce to anyone, no.need. We just got on with giving our kids a good life. Why would any parents need to gather their brood for an announcement? We all know its not their decision, they've been trying and now they know its not happening for them. Then Noncey Noel trying to make out the kids were sad. Doubt they were they were probably really happy. At least the youngest ones now stand a chance of getting a little bit of attention from those 2. Also why is it 22 kids and counting they are nearly all grown up now and some of them don't even live there now.

Reactions: 21
The whole family announcement was so fake. When we decided our family was complete that was that. We didn't announce to anyone, no.need. We just got on with giving our kids a good life. Why would any parents need to gather their brood for an announcement? We all know its not their decision, they've been trying and now they know its not happening for them. Then Noncey Noel trying to make out the kids were sad. Doubt they were they were probably really happy. At least the youngest ones now stand a chance of getting a little bit of attention from those 2. Also why is it 22 kids and counting they are nearly all grown up now and some of them don't even live there now.
most definitely fake.

Reactions: 10
It made me a bit sad to hear one of them (Sue or Noel) said they just wanted to enjoy the kids that they do have. Surely they should have been doing this from the off rather than always wanting more and more.
They are neglectful. Noel is a .... No two ways about either of those facts. The kids don't have their needs met. They simply can't. It's physically and logistically impossible imo.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Omg best thing I have ever seen 😭😭🤣

Took that photo when I was watching old eps the other day, she looks no older then my 10 year old daughter, really sad tbh. Also, noel was saying in old series they don’t smoke or drink, they don’t go out, they ain’t materialistic and don’t waste money, also they don’t need the latest car 😂😂😂 oh how times have changed. Definitely think someone needs to put together all their contradicting quotes lol
Aimee is her spit.

Reactions: 10
It made me a bit sad to hear one of them (Sue or Noel) said they just wanted to enjoy the kids that they do have. Surely they should have been doing this from the off rather than always wanting more and more.
Yes I agree. And when Sue was talking to the mum-of-9 saying how awful that she'd never see another of her babies enjoy their first Christmas. I thought - What about the other 21 kids enjoying their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th etc etc Christmases? Just confirms that Sue is addicted to babies and has minimum interest in all the others.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes I agree. And when Sue was talking to the mum-of-9 saying how awful that she'd never see another of her babies enjoy their first Christmas. I thought - What about the other 21 kids enjoying their 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th etc etc Christmases? Just confirms that Sue is addicted to babies and has minimum interest in all the others.
Exactly what I thought. Always wanting more and never content with what they have. They don't appreciate those kids. Nor have they bought them up properly.

Reactions: 15
The baby looks about 6months plus here.
And she looks like a little girl of 10 max whos been playing with her mums make up to make herself look older.
He looks like a creep that hangs around playgrounds.

Yeah PRATMAN! Big P on his chest and crusty undies over his trousers!
Ewwwwwww....thought of that vision.... just been sick in my mouth....🤢🤢🤮

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.