The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure Luke came out as bisexual a long time before they started filming this series, yet next week he's got a big announcement to tell his parents and he's very nervous about it, then it shows him typing out the long post he put on social media.
I thought it was only last Summer he came out, so during filming, but the speech to his family will definitely be staged. What a thing to put your kid through for the cameras!

Reactions: 25
I will say that the Walker woman has lovely hair even if her husband is a Neanderthal

• Haha
Reactions: 11
They'd like everyone to forget they used to remove the door handles, still amazes me they admitted to that! Also wasn't that the same episode where Noel said Sue was a screamer in bed? Just no :sick::sick::sick:
I think the door handle removal admission was one of the earliest episodes, whilst that sickening comment was in one of the later ones. I think she was pregnant with Phoebe then. That episode was very sex focused, lots of smutty innuendos with a different tone to the earlier episodes 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
What sort of respectful scaffolding company would let an untrained man up there?!

Reactions: 16
🤢🤢🤢🤢too many to post but makes me sick how they defend them
Twitter's the same although there seemed to be more people pointing out Noel and Sue's ages when she first got pregnant then there are people saying that they are great etc

Reactions: 10
Twitter's the same although there seemed to be more people pointing out Noel and Sue's ages when she first got pregnant then there are people saying that they are great etc
Yeah Twitter has less full time yummy mummy minions on it they seem to spend their time on Facebook lol

Reactions: 9
Most of those clothes still had tags on that she bagged up, she defo just spends money for the sake of it

Their pie shop looks bloody disgusting. Some manky old tea towel on the window sill with crap on top of it, mess everywhere and the pies look minging too. It all looks so unsanitary 😬
🤢🤢🤢🤢too many to post but makes me sick how they defend them
"but that's their past" would they say that about the likes of Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville?

Reactions: 23
"but that's their past" would they say that about the likes of Rolf Harris and Jimmy Saville?
Exactly that, you can tell the poster was thick as pig shite she deleted it anyway now

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The usual load of bleeping lies and deception. Somebody needs to teach those kids how to use knives and forks to eat the absolute CRAP breakfast Crusty produced. The eggs especially looked bloody disgusting considering he’s supposed to be a chef.
All for the bloody cameras as usual, staged rubbish. I wouldn’t buy anything from their pie shop,they all look like they want a good wash. Foul.
The only positive to come out of it was that the commentator could pronounce Ophelia correctly. Even her mother can’t do that.
They are just dirty filthy skanky liars.

Reactions: 16
That's what happened to the guitar

They could have walked to the park quicker than loading the van / car

Never take the kids to the supermarket? bollocks, Noel's often in little Asda with 5 / 6 brats running riot

Had to close for 3 months? not because of COVID you didn't, sweet shops were allowed to stay open (ask Millies friends mum). The grease dripping off the walls being spotted by the council inspectors had more to do with it.

Accrington? why not take stuff to a local clothes bank, plenty of young mums in need on your doorstep

Bedtime stories? with brand new books. That boy didn't know what to do when Noel tried to hug him :(
Happy Mount park is literally 5 mins away from them. Lazy bastards

Reactions: 8
Have to admit I watched the first 30 minutes.... what a load of carefully scripted shite....wasted no time spewing bare faced lies in the first few minutes...🤥🤥🤥...Tillie’s guitar made a fleeting appearance though it seemed to be mistaken for a trampoline by Hallie (?)...was this the same child who in a later scene was yet again picking her snout and eating it ? 🤢🤮🤦‍♀️FFS edit it out....so staged, acting getting worse...why are Channel 5 promoting these irrelevant morons...🙄😡

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Happy Mount park is literally 5 mins away from them. Lazy bastards
They only went for an hour and couldn't cope.

How's the puppy farm sue? Is that why we didn't see the laundry room this time

Archie wasn't laughing or giggling that's really really worried me.
Either channel five placed him there or sue or noel did.
That's not a healthy stance for a young child who supposedly was making a game out of bedtime

Have to admit I watched the first 30 minutes.... what a load of carefully scripted shite....wasted no time spewing bare faced lies in the first few minutes...🤥🤥🤥...Tillie’s guitar made a fleeting appearance though it seemed to be mistaken for a trampoline by Hallie (?)...was this the same child who in a later scene was yet again picking her snout and eating it ? 🤢🤮🤦‍♀️FFS edit it out....so staged, acting getting worse...why are Channel 5 promoting these irrelevant morons...🙄😡
Hallies behaviour 🤔🙄😬

Reactions: 12
I really wouldn't be surprised if Archie got some sort of diagnosis in the future. The last maybe 5 children could all benefit from some speech therapy too.

He's so angry and dare I say seems depressed?
Yeah, it was just the way he was just standing facing the wall, and is so emotionally detached? I was thinking he either has attachment issues (unsurprising, bet they use the cry-it-out method etc), or is neurodivergent

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.