The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She went to the police about people calling Noel a nonce online? Wonder how that went for her 😂 "Arrest the people who are calling my husband a nonce on the internet. They're only saying it because they're jealous that I had a grown up boyfriend when I was 13. They're ruining his reputation by bringing up things that he actually did and said! Arrest Channel 4 too, they refused to lie about our ages. Arrest everyone on mumsnet. They're haters who are disparaging my family name with the truth!"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The Mirror article is very scary. Are they just trying bait people and make them want to watch their next series. Its horrifying to even hear them contemplate that they might have another child. For the love of god, you 2 imbeciles have more than enough to deal with, without adding yet another innocent newborn.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Millie entered a competition to stay in a fancy hotel suite. She's about to have a 1 year old and a newborn, how on earth will she have time to relax in a hotel? Then again Sue has a million children and still has time to "chill" and scroll tattle more than someone without children

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They will start about adopting or fostering. again soon. Unfortunately for them but good for kids they look into family and background. The ages they had Chris will be a huge no. Plus they can’t safeguard their own . I just can’t get over how over how thick they are. Plus is Noel a big drinker, his face looks like one of neighbours who’s a alcoholic. All red and puffy

They will start about adopting or fostering. again soon. Unfortunately for them but good for kids they look into family and background. The ages they had Chris will be a huge no. Plus they can’t safeguard their own . I just can’t get over how over how thick they are. Plus is Noel a big drinker, his face looks like one of neighbours who’s a alcoholic. All red and puffy
Makes me laugh every time they pipe up about this, simply because they know it'll make them sound good if they were considering fostering or adoption. They would fail at the first hurdle. They don't have to spare room and absolutely can't dedicate the individual time and attention such a child would require. I assume these morons have never seriously looked into it though to realise how unsuitable they would be, as they're never serious when they say it. We all know they're totally disinterested in any child who isn't 100% Radford blood.

I agree talk of a potential new baby is typical clickbate from them.

Reactions: 21
I’ve just read the Mirror article. It’s all going absolute cringe before the programme is aired. The man Noel was talking to is Jamie Walker AKA Mr Walker who can’t keep it in his pants (big Instagram post as proof from 2020)
They had another large family of 9 round?! Give it up! These people are the only friends they have 😩
I’m not going to go full on because this family are having a hard time of it just now and despite everything I’m not a total witch.
Sues definitely had a loss during the past year, that’s for sure. Will we be treated to a big reveal during this series? I highly doubt it.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Remember she was off down the cop shop to seek advice? Nothing came of that, well apart from threads being deleted on Mumsnet.

Cops must be fed up of this needy pair.
If you can’t stand the heat get out of the kitchen 👍
Never happened, cops would have had a field day!
Police- what are they saying?
Sue- That he got me pregnant at 13 and he was 17!
Police- But that’s a crime!
Sue- Yeah but he kept doing it!
Police- your knicked!

I messaged her that day, all they did was got someone legal to send a letter/email to mumsnet so they remove any threads because he was called the name that rhymes with Speedo!

Makes me laugh every time they pipe up about this, simply because they know it'll make them sound good if they were considering fostering or adoption. They would fail at the first hurdle. They don't have to spare room and absolutely can't dedicate the individual time and attention such a child would require. I assume these morons have never seriously looked into it though to realise how unsuitable they would be, as they're never serious when they say it. We all know they're totally disinterested in any child who isn't 100% Radford blood.

I agree talk of a potential new baby is typical clickbate from them.
They already failed at this when Sue contacted Social Services to try and take Chris oldest child because she claimed the mother was lady, the house was a mess ect.
They were told then they wouldn’t place a child in that home. Even to get a special guardianship of a family member there are so many things you have to do, the dogs would be a red flag for a start. The fact they are in the media would be another issue and that they don’t protect their identity. And the nail in the coffin would be the stories they did recently where Sue said she can’t cope!

She would also be very disappointed that most foster/adoptive children are not newborns and if they are newborns they tend to come with some very extreme needs due to health or addiction ect.
And she’s 46! They would struggle!

Last edited:
Racist Elle Darby has lost 62K followers since New Years… Chloe Radford is still following her after her racist, homophobic, fatphobic comments.
I actually thought better of Chloe 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 9
They didn’t ditch them. Sue threw a hissy fit because they left in the part about the ages.
According to Sue at the time, they were never doing tv again!!
Channel 4 showed that huge argument on holiday and the kids who fell asleep in the sand.

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember when Eamon Holmes called Noel a randy old goat?
That was when Sue threw a tantrum and they were never doing this morning ever again, that was after she threw a tantrum because it took them 3 months to pay the £1k fee which at the time they were desperate for.
Oh those were the days!

Channel 4 showed that huge argument on holiday and the kids who fell asleep in the sand.
She was annoyed they showed the argument where one of them got lost but the breaking point was Noel being called a P. I remember her moaning at the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That was when Sue threw a tantrum and they were never doing this morning ever again, that was after she threw a tantrum because it took them 3 months to pay the £1k fee which at the time they were desperate for.
Oh those were the days!

She was annoyed they showed the argument where one of them got lost but the breaking point was Noel being called a P. I remember her moaning at the time.
Was that when they were invited to London and no meal was provided at the hotel they had to find a macdonalds and sue was absolutely furious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh those were the days!

I’m sure that’s still on YouTube 😂

• Wow
Was that when they were invited to London and no meal was provided at the hotel they had to find a macdonalds and sue was absolutely furious 😂
Yep and they got the train and had to stand most of the way.
Then This morning organised a spa day for Sue and the older girls but they turned it down because there was no way Noel could have dealt with all the kids.

I am gonna look for the posts later, her rants are legendary!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh those were the days!

Gotta live eamon, he just says what he thinks.

Reactions: 15
I think it’s funny how sue has been saying heidie is her last definitely no more yet this new article is baiting people to watch the show as she says they may have more. I think she probably won’t have any more (not by choice) and the whole having more thing is either grandchildren or dogs. Or maybe it’s not a new child but an old one they finally found Samson. 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The trailer said 11 grandchildren but The Mirror article said 7. Just another inconsistency to add to the huge pile.

Yep and they got the train and had to stand most of the way.
Then This morning organised a spa day for Sue and the older girls but they turned it down because there was no way Noel could have dealt with all the kids.

I am gonna look for the posts later, her rants are legendary!
Omg please do lol

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.