The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my TV's TV guide it does say the old episode is airing, the one Sue is about to have Heidie.

Perhaps it was taken off last minute, or they have the wrong description put on tvguide.co.uk

Reactions: 11
Having lots of kids is one of those things that’s trashy if you’re poor but a status symbol when you’re privileged. Wonder which category Chavfrauds fall into?

Reactions: 9
I dont care if its repeats from years ago I dont think they deserve the viewing figures. Definitely not watching.

Reactions: 14
Katie said in her stories she doesn't want a big family of her own. I notice all of their kids so far have said they don't want a large family. It really proves how they dislike their family and upbringing! My childhood best friend was one of 11, and she and some of her siblings have had big families as they loved growing up in one. Yet so far all the Radford adult offspring have said they don't want a lot of kids.
Of course not, in their experience having loads of siblings means that you're invisible unless you're a baby or a teen mum, love and nurturing are replaced with material goods, you're just one of the number that makes up your family and lines your parents pockets. It's very unsurprising that none of them want to recreate their childhood with their own children.

Living in the Radford house would be like living in Tracy Beakers care home but if it was run by cashed up chavs!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
The TV advertising is strange and I agree it possibly points to a schedule change. My guess would be they're going through it with a fine tooth comb following the postcode cock up and turkey offence in the Christmas episode and are being forced to show repeats until they're happy with it.

The fact the Radfords haven't been promoting it to death suggests to me that it's unlikely tomorrow is the first episode of the new series, even if that was originally the plan.

Reactions: 13
Well someone else can view it and report back here, cos I just won’t be watching.

Car crash telly at its best 🙈

Reactions: 14
Katie said in her stories she doesn't want a big family of her own. I notice all of their kids so far have said they don't want a large family. It really proves how they dislike their family and upbringing! My childhood best friend was one of 11, and she and some of her siblings have had big families as they loved growing up in one. Yet so far all the Radford adult offspring have said they don't want a lot of kids.
Of course not, in their experience having loads of siblings means that you're invisible unless you're a baby or a teen mum, love and nurturing are replaced with material goods, you're just one of the number that makes up your family and lines your parents pockets. It's very unsurprising that none of them want to recreate their childhood with their own children.

Living in the Radford house would be like living in Tracy Beakers care home but if it was run by cashed up chavs!

And honestly how would that make you feel at a parent if you looked at it honestly because Sue doesn't.

I don't think I could do that to a child.

She's covering miserable, attention deprived, nutrition deprived children with absolutely everything material.
Archie in particular is a very angry sad little boy but she exploits it for "likes" on you tube etc.

Yes they've had huge amounts of toys, designer clothes, but they've never had one to one care which is SO valuable to children.

Kate plus eight I know she's pretty controversial BUT at least her and Jon tried to do one on one trips with her kids each kid picked a day out and a parent took them.
And at least she recognised its what they needed.

If Sue asked the kids what they'd do individually I bet you anything they themselves wouldn't actually know what they liked.
That's really sad.

Even running errands seems to involve four at least of them in the car.

Reactions: 20
And honestly how would that make you feel at a parent if you looked at it honestly because Sue doesn't.

I don't think I could do that to a child.

She's covering miserable, attention deprived, nutrition deprived children with absolutely everything material.
Archie in particular is a very angry sad little boy but she exploits it for "likes" on you tube etc.

Yes they've had huge amounts of toys, designer clothes, but they've never had one to one care which is SO valuable to children.

Kate plus eight I know she's pretty controversial BUT at least her and Jon tried to do one on one trips with her kids each kid picked a day out and a parent took them.
And at least she recognised its what they needed.

If Sue asked the kids what they'd do individually I bet you anything they themselves wouldn't actually know what they liked.
That's really sad.

Even running errands seems to involve four at least of them in the car.
Wow kate plus 8! I used to watch it when they had young babies, didn’t her and Jon separate? Is there a thread on here?

Reactions: 5
Because you need an X-Ray prior to getting them and she keeps getting pregnant 🤷‍♀️
Might sound so stupid here, but I genuinely didn’t even know you couldn’t get x-rays whilst pregnant. I’ve not had children so wouldn’t know 🤣

Dont know if already been said but cos theres so many in that house they don't actually get to see most of the kids reactions to opening their presents, looking back that was the most exciting thing for me when my 2 were little.
I definitely think they should take turns. It gives every child the attend the deserve and are not overlooked by everyone else

Reactions: 6
Well someone else can view it and report back here, cos I just won’t be watching.

Car crash telly at its best 🙈
I can summarise already:
Lots of grabby kids
Ignored dogs who are never walked
Lots of plastic tit
Filthy socks
Massacring spelling of names
Sue chilling
Millie's pregnancy
Chris' baby name
Magic pie shop tour
Some fake, set up day out
Bit more Alton Towers

Feel free to add your own as I'm sure there is some classic content that I've forgotten about....

Reactions: 16
Wow kate plus 8! I used to watch it when they had young babies, didn’t her and Jon separate? Is there a thread on here?
Yeah and it got messy and she sent one of the kids Colin off to special care facility because he didn't conform to normal (think possibly asd) and Jon had to fight to get him out and get custody and now Colin and one of the twin girls live with him!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Yeah and it got messy and she sent one of the kids Colin off to special care facility because he didn't conform to normal (think possibly asd) and Jon had to fight to get him out and get custody and now Colin and one of the twin girls live with him!
The twin girls have nothing to do with his, it’s one of the other 6 that live with him and Colin.
He had to fight to get Colin released.
Colin claimed Kate abused him but also claimed that Jon beat him up last year.
Jon was under an order not to speak for 10 years.
they split because Jon didn’t want to film, thought it was bad for the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I've just absentmindedly scrolled down Sue's insta back to when Archie was a newborn. Wow what a change in just a few years! I'm sure they weren't lovely behind the scenes but they gave the appearance of a big close happy lovely family. The kind of family some of us dreamed of having. Their home and family looked warm and inviting and realistic. Look at them now. The opposite of warm, cosy, inviting, close, realistic. I'm not sure if it was money or fame that ruined them, or if they were always like this and have stopped trying to hide their true horrid selves. I wonder if Sue ever feels nostalgic for their old life. I can't imagine anyone being genuinely totally happy with their current lifestyle

Reactions: 16
I've just absentmindedly scrolled down Sue's insta back to when Archie was a newborn. Wow what a change in just a few years! I'm sure they weren't lovely behind the scenes but they gave the appearance of a big close happy lovely family. The kind of family some of us dreamed of having. Their home and family looked warm and inviting and realistic. Look at them now. The opposite of warm, cosy, inviting, close, realistic. I'm not sure if it was money or fame that ruined them, or if they were always like this and have stopped trying to hide their true horrid selves. I wonder if Sue ever feels nostalgic for their old life. I can't imagine anyone being genuinely totally happy with their current lifestyle
From a personal point of view the changes started just after the 1st Gifted Australia trip. It was very small at first.
Then Summer 2019 when they came into an inheritance was when everything really changed, I have spoke about this with a few people and they agree. Then January 2020 was when everything blew up and there was major issues.
Also the Heidie pregnancy, there was noticably weird behaviour there, when she sudden lt posted a scan pic with ooops it was a drunken unprotected night.(like mother like daughter)

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.