The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Most of the crap she buys is through next. I mean RL is nice but pop to the outlets its a better value.
But yes, seeing shes a hobbit I think she buys kids tops, her feet are small too so the gucci trainers were probably half the price in kids sizes.

Its all front with the Radfords, scratch the surface and you see a whole other reality.

Reactions: 16
How many weeks is she? Does anyone know? She looks to have a reasonable bump
She hasn't officially announced the pregnancy so the details aren't out in the open but she must have been 16 weeks at the very least at the start of November, when the text leaked, as she already knew it was a boy. Judging by the size of her bump though I'd say she's at least 7 months gone now, probably due around February time. Which would have put her at around 5 months gone when the text leaked. Just a guess though.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I didn’t realise how expensive this kid ride on car is until I checked! This is for Archie’s birthday. Extremely expensive gift…
He uses it all the time. Always see him on it. Certainly not just the one time for vlog.

• Haha
He uses it all the time. Always see him on it. Certainly not just the one time for vlog.
I am glad they actually use some of the gifts…
Talking of Millie, Sue said on Instagram that Millie was going to be starting Invisalign treatment soon to close the gap in her front teeth. Wonder why that's not happened?
I wonder why they didn’t go private for Tilly’s leg. I am sure they can afford it.

Reactions: 5
Talking of Millie, Sue said on Instagram that Millie was going to be starting Invisalign treatment soon to close the gap in her front teeth. Wonder why that's not happened?
Because you need an X-Ray prior to getting them and she keeps getting pregnant 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Never understood why they didn't buy the house next door and knock through if they needed more room, wasn't it up for sale not long ago? She will blame the move on privacy issues, Mrs Hinch has just bought a farm because they have privacy issues at their current home. Unfortunately when you put your life all over the internet and the TV, it's gonna happen. Not saying it's right, but that's the downside to selling your soul.

Ha ha the Sun have reported on Sue saying on Instagram they need a bigger house. Minnions as usual out in force. Saying they are great, never claim benefits. I've been shot down for saying Sue doesn't work hard, and Millie claims benefits cos she's not worked since having Ophelia, yet she bought Sue expensive perfume for Christmas. I've been told what Millie does doesn't reflect that the family don't claim benefits and sue has 22 children, of course she works hard!!!!!

Reactions: 16
All I ever see is those kids and Ophelia wearing Next, accounts must be thru the roof. I love next, but we dont use accounts. Get your ass to the next shop Sue, you apparently have the money.

Reactions: 8
Thought their new series was starting this Wednesday. It's on on Wednesday, but it's a repeat of the first series.

Reactions: 6
Nothing wrong with living with your parents as an adult if all parties involved are OK with it. Most families don't have 20 odd kids after all. However it does strike me as odd in this situation when there are younger children sharing tiny rooms and multiple working age adults in huge ones who could live together elsewhere.
I agree, I didn’t leave home until I was 27 as I had mental health issues and living with my parents a bit longer enabled me to have the headspace to further my career. It worked fine for us and I paid housekeeping and had to be seen to be saving for my future in order to just pay £200 housekeeping.
In regards to the radfords I agree that maybe buying a flat or a house for the older kids to rent together could be a good idea for all parties - older kids get there own space and can learn to budget etc and younger kids also have more space.

Thought their new series was starting this Wednesday. It's on on Wednesday, but it's a repeat of the first series.
Definitely new.
"Return of the documentary following the Noel and Sue Radford as they cope with their supersized family, as well as grandchildren, dogs, teenage parties and home-schooling. 18-year-old Millie has a baby of her own, and 25-year-old Chloe is house hunting with her new boyfriend. Later, the whole extended brood come together for a joyful double christening to welcome Bonnie and Heidie, the newest members of this great big family

Category: Education/Science/Factual"
from tvguide.co.uk

2.9 star rating. LOL!

• Haha
Definitely new.
"Return of the documentary following the Noel and Sue Radford as they cope with their supersized family, as well as grandchildren, dogs, teenage parties and home-schooling. 18-year-old Millie has a baby of her own, and 25-year-old Chloe is house hunting with her new boyfriend. Later, the whole extended brood come together for a joyful double christening to welcome Bonnie and Heidie, the newest members of this great big family

Category: Education/Science/Factual"
from tvguide.co.uk

2.9 star rating. LOL!
Factual 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.