The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t I find 15 kids and counting or any earlier YouTube videos from before 3 years ago? Just want to see the state of the house pmsl

Reactions: 5
Knew she got the Dior ring for Christmas! This is on Katie’s Instagram story.
I posted a pic last week of a joke Dior ring that
Looked chavvy AF

Im in stitches here as it’s the same chavvy ring hahaha. I genuinely had no idea. They are predictable AF

And the ring looks bleeping shite!!!! Haha

• Haha
Reactions: 18
How much is the Dior ring?

Would be better to put something aside for all the hours of therapy their kids are going to need.

Reactions: 12
It makes me laugh knowing that Katie will have put the Dior ring on her Christmas list knowing fine well she would 100% be opening it on Christmas morning even though Lapland was instead of expensive gifts this year. And we can guarantee all the other kids got every item on their lists and more. It won’t even be exciting for the children anymore because they will be expecting everything they ask for.

Reactions: 17
Definitely new series tomorrow according to their FB page,Inc double Christening etc. Someone asked as says different in amber and they said that's out of date.

Definitely new series tomorrow according to their FB page,Inc double Christening etc. Someone asked as says different in amber and they said that's out of date.
Different description planner *

Reactions: 7
1641312664623.png

Teenage parties
lack of Homeschooling
Millie's baby (babies)
Househunting
Christening

With 22 kids you think they'd be able to find some more interesting content. I feel like i've seen all of this before? 😂

Reactions: 14
Funny how they find god when the TV company is paying. Judging by the small amount of food for the buffet Lazy Susan showed off on instagram at the time, not many freebies were given and No-wull must of been in charge of buying the extras.
One cake between 10.

Reactions: 16
Where it said “this great big family”!!
No, just big… nothing great about it.
Indeed. It also states factual. Which is a load of bullshit, as it definitely belongs in the fictional category. 😂

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.