The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
noticed this christmas vlog ellie is such a pretty girl!! has features quite different to the rest of the radford bunch, lucky her 🤣
Yes Ellie is very pretty. She is the only one that doesn’t look like sue I think.

James North face coat was £270. Thought they were cutting back? Nike Jordans are £110 a pair. They are bloody liars
That orange coat doesn’t look like it’s £270 though.

Reactions: 8
How many complaints will their be against the new series?
How many things will they need to edit out?
How long till Sue throws a wobbly over comments?

Winner gets a Radford Pie!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Talking of Millie, Sue said on Instagram that Millie was going to be starting Invisalign treatment soon to close the gap in her front teeth. Wonder why that's not happened?
Because they couldnt get a freebie? 😏🤔wouldnt do Invisalign on NHS or would they ?

Reactions: 12
They are called money pieces 😂. everyone had them when I was a teen. Use to share a box of hair dye to do them 😂 . I still have them when my hair gets done they do one shade lighter around the face . But it’s hardly noticeable
A lot of the teens are getting them now with a visible contrast my daughter has got white blonde with brown hair but they look ridiculous on lazy susan

Reactions: 7
I predict the Radfords will be exceptionally quiet over the next couple of months while their new show airs, as Sue cannot take criticism at all. She'll sulk quietly, hitting delete delete wherever necessary and then as soon as the last show airs she'll pop up and it will be 'SURPRISE! Millie's had a baby!' (because nobody will see that coming 🙄)

Reactions: 17
I’ve seen better in Charity shops.

You have to pay for Invisalign ….fact
Would think instead of Ralph Lauren teddy jumpers, gucci trainers, Canada Goose coats, £60,000 cars, designer dogs etc etc they’d give her the money to get her teeth done, it’d make a huge difference, her teeth not being greatest her greatest asset...😳

Reactions: 14
This is what it says on my TV.
Wonder if they taken it off to check if anything needs editing n cos it’s been advertised they just goin to show the old series if there new series Was starting on Wednesday wouldnt they be bragging about it starting like they did the Xmas one

Dont know if already been said but cos theres so many in that house they don't actually get to see most of the kids reactions to opening their presents, looking back that was the most exciting thing for me when my 2 were little.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Dont know if already been said but cos theres so many in that house they don't actually get to see most of the kids reactions to opening their presents, looking back that was the most exciting thing for me when my 2 were little.
Our mum always made us take it in turns,I appreciate that you couldn't do that with every present they get but If I was sue or noel I'd make them take it in turns to open the main present

Our mum always made us take it in turns,I appreciate that you couldn't do that with every present they get but If I was sue or noel I'd make them take it in turns to open the main present
Exactly what I thought, but then they'd still be opening them the following Christmas 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
On my Tv guide on channel5 22 kids and counting <Is the Radfords try to cope with their supersized family ,sue is about to give birth to their 22 child as the nation goes into lockdown

Reactions: 6
This also struck me!
I think Noel was filming Xmas morning at the start of the vlog. As the kids walk in the room he’s zooming in, showing off mountains of wrapped boxes. Nothing beats the look on my children’s faces when they see that Santa’s been.
No idea why you wouldn’t want to capture those memories… oh wait… in the Radford house it’s not actually to the benefit the children; it’s just for bragging rights.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.