The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sue ‘I think we need a bigger house’

No, you need to stop breeding dogs and children.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t jump on the rural/farm house purchase next. Seems to be a theme with influencers lately.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
th

the one who said thankyou is ellie, she genuinely seems like a lovely girl. Katie is the one who said about the dogs piss
First time watcher and not really interested but bored and thought the girl who made the chocolate box for her dad was just gorgeous and kind. The love and excitement she put into that present was heartwarming and he did thank her. That said for a big family they rarely hug each other or even are physical with the parents once their past babies. Lovely well mannered children though.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Lovely well mannered children though.
I would say the odd one or two of them are well mannered. But no more than that. The younger ones in particular are feral and ill mannered 90% of the time on camera. I would be embarrassed to show that to the public as it represents them as parents.

But I was bought up with manners, rules, integrity and an important focus on charity, education and careers. So very different to this family. (Especially that we haven't done any of those things for cameras)

Reactions: 20
They are that thick that I wonder if when they put 'pet free' in the advert they meant it didn't come with a pet. They have that many dogs I wouldn't be surprised if they lost one or two occasionally.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They are that thick that I wonder if when they put 'pet free' in the advert they meant it didn't come with a pet. They have that many dogs I wouldn't be surprised if they lost one or two occasionally.
Speaking of pets, I am disgusted with the dog pantry gifts. Anyone who gives their pets those vile "treats" does not deserve at pet. Those treats are from some random company that does not have animal nutrition in mind. Cute cookies and icing on treats= stomach distress. They are such arseholes.:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Reactions: 16
First time watcher and not really interested but bored and thought the girl who made the chocolate box for her dad was just gorgeous and kind. The love and excitement she put into that present was heartwarming and he did thank her. That said for a big family they rarely hug each other or even are physical with the parents once their past babies. Lovely well mannered children though.
It won’t last, they really do knock them down so much. Look at Chloe full of ambition, uni and everything then oh guilt tripped into returning to do the parents job.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Sue ‘I think we need a bigger house’

No, you need to stop breeding dogs and children.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t jump on the rural/farm house purchase next. Seems to be a theme with influencers lately.
I don't think they could afford it unless they did a TV deal to cover every aspect? Some sort of escape to the chateau set up?

I think it would be really good for the kids to have full outdoor space with real trees and acres to play in.

If they'd of saved their money they could of brought their dream home 🏡

Reactions: 17
I don't think they could afford it unless they did a TV deal to cover every aspect? Some sort of escape to the chateau set up?

I think it would be really good for the kids to have full outdoor space with real trees and acres to play in.

a farm would involve some actual work, even a rural property would. They replaced their lawn with plastic because it was too much hard work.

Dick and Angel have talent. I'm struggling to think of any talent the radfords have that would make such a venture viable or interesting enough for TV. I guess Noel could cook for them - 500 wedding guests sharing a packet of asda smart price sausages

• Haha
Reactions: 25
a farm would involve some actual work, even a rural property would. They replaced their lawn with plastic because it was too much hard work.

Dick and Angel have talent. I'm struggling to think of any talent the radfords have that would make such a venture viable or interesting enough for TV. I guess Noel could cook for them - 500 wedding guests sharing a packet of asda smart price sausages
And not forgetting 6 pints of double cream and some garlic

• Haha
Hi Sue.
Unblocked tattle I see or was that yet another lie from you!

They chose the Renault Traffic over the Merc Vito I suggested because of the seats and the size of the boot. Your hilarious because I know both cars and you made a huge mistake. Sure it wasn’t the difference in price? Funny that after the vito was mentioned you had to defend your choice in getting a 2nd rate vehicle.

As for they need a bigger house, maybe but maybe some of the adults in your house need to move on to a flat share or with all the money you splashed you could have bought a few smaller properties in the area for them to branch out into.
Or stop buying so much crap and then you will be able to make the best of what you have!

I can just imagine the new programme, buying a rundown property in France or Italy and doing it up while Sue swans into the local village like a celeb looking for Barney bears and fishfingers. One room at a time turned into a chav paradise #gifted all sponsored by channel5.
And pretending it’s still all paid for by the magic pie shop!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi Sue.

They chose the Renault Traffic over the Merc Vito I suggested because of the seats and the size of the boot. Your hilarious because I know both cars and you made a huge mistake. Sure it wasn’t the difference in price? Funny that after the vito was mentioned you had to defend your choice in getting a 2nd rate vehicle.

As for they need a bigger house, maybe but maybe some of the adults in your house need to move on to a flat share or with all the money you splashed you could have bought a few smaller properties in the area for them to branch out into.
Or stop buying so much crap and then you will be able to make the best of what you have!

I can just imagine the new programme, buying a rundown property in France or Italy and doing it up while Sue swans into the local village like a celeb looking for Barney bears and fishfingers. One room at a time turned into a chav paradise #gifted all sponsored by channel5.
Barney bears and fish fingers 😂😂😂
Looking oh so classy in her tacky, chavvy, ‘designer’ wear. I also doubt she would pick up the lingo. She can barely speak English.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She would be in France being offered fresh pastries and the most amazing cheeses. Looking for plastic wrapped chocolate pancakes and cheese strings!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

I’d say it’d be more “ Escape To A Shithole” set up...🤣😂

• Haha
I can’t see them going abroad to live. Half the country here can’t understand them, god knows how they’d communicate with non English speakers 😆
I do see them going for a pile in the countryside somewhere though. As was mentioned in an earlier post they’ve got to follow the influencer trend so we can expect an announcement soon on their “gorgeous new home” with fields and outhouses and barns and it will be all for the benefit of filming.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi Sue.

🤣😂 that would be hilarious....” Bonjour guys, Avez vous any Barney Bears ou les fish fingeurs? “...😁😅

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I can’t see them going abroad to live. Half the country here can’t understand them, god knows how they’d communicate with non English speakers 😆
I do see them going for a pile in the countryside somewhere though. As was mentioned in an earlier post they’ve got to follow the influencer trend so we can expect an announcement soon on their “gorgeous new home” with fields and outhouses and barns and it will be all for the benefit of filming.
I can't either. Can you imagine the cost of healthcare if they didn't have the NHS?

Reactions: 19
I can't either. Can you imagine the cost of healthcare if they didn't have the NHS?
Especially with the extra medical needs some of their kids have. Not to mention the older kids, what would they all do for jobs?
Bottom line though, they haven’t got the backbone to do anything out of their comfort zone. If they Do move, it will be somewhere between where they are now and their “friends” in Scotland.

Reactions: 12
They spent tons of money yet again on piles of plastic tit. Why do you never see any of the young kids engaged in proper play? All they see to do is wander from one load of tat to another. Too many useless presents and they are overwhelmed by it all. Quality over quantity you silly witch.

Reactions: 18
plenty of 4 bed terraces for £150k, not in an area you'd want to bring kids up, but ok for the older teenage lads. But if Millie moves out, Noel, Sue 4 youngest girls and archie move down to the basement, 4 older lads to the top floor and the rest in the middle, they'd have plenty of room. Their bedroom arrangement is just stupid, with one person in the bigger rooms and 4 sharing cupboards. We've always given girls bigger bedrooms because they have so much more crap

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.