The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think casper is the blonde boy,tbh the only ones I know for certain is chris Sophie,chloe millie and tillie lol

Reactions: 7
One of my uncle's (50+) moved back into my grandmother's home and rented out his own 4 bed house because it would be cheaper. Multi generational living is common in Asian culture, but it only works if your family is sane.
My brother and I still live in our childhood home with our mom. It has two apartments and an efficiency suite. We both pay reasonable rent that covers mortgage, water, taxes, and gives my mom a supplement to her retirement but is still way less than the average market rate. It helps that we have separate living spaces and can do our cooking, hobbies, and general life things separately, but still spend quite a lot of time together. If that makes me a loser in other peoples' eyes, they can sod off.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What's up with those weird not-blonde bits in sues hair? Looks god awful
They are called money pieces 😂. everyone had them when I was a teen. Use to share a box of hair dye to do them 😂 . I still have them when my hair gets done they do one shade lighter around the face . But it’s hardly noticeable

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Nothing wrong with living with your parents as an adult if all parties involved are OK with it. Most families don't have 20 odd kids after all. However it does strike me as odd in this situation when there are younger children sharing tiny rooms and multiple working age adults in huge ones who could live together elsewhere.

Reactions: 26
They are called money pieces 😂. everyone had them when I was a teen. Use to share a box of hair dye to do them 😂 . I still have them when my hair gets done they do one shade lighter around the face . But it’s hardly noticeable
Those were the days, everyone had then in the 90's!
But while we were dying our hair, Sue was having her 2nd baby, so scary really.
Maybe shes reliving her youth now and Noel is loving it, weirdo.

Reactions: 11
The price doesn’t surprise me but the fact that they obviously bought it outright 😆
I don’t know who they’re taking business advice from but any business accountant will tell you to lease it or put it on hp so the monthly costs can be deducted for tax. Also the money that cost new, they could have invested in the markets and got a greater return than what it would have cost tgem in interest in finance.
They’re bleeping twats of the highest order. Someone send them the name of a decent accountant 😂
This is totally correct: I have a similar type company car and it’s on lease. Never ever would I buy a 70k car outright. Shows they had a lot of cash. Totally think that’s inherited money. Even owning a business you can’t pull out that kind of cash without serious tax bills.

My Mum lives with us, we have a six bed house though and has her own kitchenette and bathroom away from our three children. My Dad died and Mum is my only elder relative so it felt right.

I do find it odd how all the kids seem to stay so long at home especially when it’s such a busy household. I wonder how close the older ones live? My son is 17 and I don’t think he will be at home for years he will be gone exploring travelling or something.

Reactions: 12
Just woken up to a heap of abuse on Lancs live. What is wrong with their followers? It’s like a bleeping cult 😂😂

• Wow
By the way, has anyone noticed that Sue new blue jumper with a bear is from Ralph Lauren, it is £395 each and she got two!!! One white and one blue. She wore the blue one on the YouTube vlog advertising the mattresses.

By the way, has anyone noticed that Sue new blue jumper with a bear is from Ralph Lauren, it is £395 each and she got two!!! One white and one blue. She wore the blue one on the YouTube vlog advertising the mattresses.
And she keeps saying she never buys anything for herself. Lol

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 27

THis is random but they are only £180 at the RL outlet.
Saying that I think teddybears, even RL teddybears on clothing is childish.

Pot down the chav labels and buy your kids some socks.

Reactions: 15
THis is random but they are only £180 at the RL outlet.
Saying that I think teddybears, even RL teddybears on clothing is childish.

Pot down the chav labels and buy your kids some socks.
I hate the teddy bear stuff. If you are gonna do RL keep it classy with the small polo logo

Reactions: 15

Aren’t they in mens collection? Maybe one is No-Wull’s....she seriously needs her head testing...could have put that money to better use and took poor Aimee to an Orthodontist...or dog to the vets...or have the sofa deep cleaned and the kids at the same time.... clueless, self serving, selfish, mindless moron....

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I hate the teddy bear stuff. If you are gonna do RL keep it classy with the small polo logo
I get the kids polos from tk maxx , £14 . She might have the money but she got no taste. but we know she’s no taste we see Noel 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
If i was the Radfords, personally I would make the huge rooms that the older ones acquire into 2 smaller rooms. They would still be much bigger than the cupboards some have and people would have their own space. We have a 1930s detached house, imagine a child drawing a picture of a house, thats what ours looks like. Its not huge but 2 bedrooms are very big rooms. 5x5msq and if we had a big family (we have one daughter and will remain that why for health reasons) we wouldnt have to think twice about changing her room into 2 smaller rooms. They would each still be bigger than our study. So to me the answers for a bigger house lays within and changing a few internal walls. X

Reactions: 10
I actually think she wears kids jumpers, which you can order from childsplay clothing via next.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.