The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hallie is the most unfortunate looking Radford, bless her.... she constantly looks angry/like she might nut you one :p
I’m glad someone else thinks this - she terrifies me! 😂 Proper little devil’s face and unfortunately seems to have the personality to match. Unlike Phoebe who, while looking unfortunately like Sue, also has such a kind little face, and as has previously been said is usually sat quietly with the dogs etc. I have high hopes she turns out to be another Ellie.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
For all there faults and I'm gonna get shot down here I don't think it's fair we make judgements on teenage girls looks,we know sue reads here so no doubt the kids do too.these kids are still at school I know from personal experience what effect comments can have.by all means slate the parents but for how they look imo is unfair.

Just my opinion anyway
No I don't think you will get shot down, to a large extent I agree and have said much the same myself when people have ripped into the kids looks in the past.

I appreciate I've called Aimee a poor cow for being the image of her mum so I accept I might be just as guilty for appearing to make derogatory remarks about a child's looks on this occasion and apologise for that. It wasn't intended to be derogatory about her personally, but appreciate how it can be interpreted.

Some have said far far worse on here over the years though and that definitely doesn't sit right with me so I understand the point you're making and will be more careful in future that my digs at Sue aren't made through her children.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
For all there faults and I'm gonna get shot down here I don't think it's fair we make judgements on teenage girls looks,we know sue reads here so no doubt the kids do too.these kids are still at school I know from personal experience what effect comments can have.by all means slate the parents but for how they look imo is unfair.

Just my opinion anyway
Yes, it's against the rules, so just hit report on any posts that do it.

Unsavoury comments about children are not allowed. Their parents may broadcast their children's image to make money, but as they are too young to have consented in this unregulated industry we don't allow comments that may upset the children when older.

Reactions: 21
With the money they are raking in and wasting they could get Amy an Invisalign brace. They are amazing. You can’t brag about a brace you can’t see though.
I always think that they must have made a mistake in the hospital and her real parents were left with a boss eyed, greasy haired malnourished Radford whilst the Radford struck gold with beautiful Ellie. Aimee always seems like a nice girl too. Not desperate for attention and just sadly fades into the background.
Never mind Orthodontic appointments, have ANY of those kids ever had a normal checkup? When one of my kids had braces fitted we were back and forth every few weeks whilst they did adjustments- picking her up from school, having to take time off work to accommodate the appointments which were like gold dust... can you imagine Nobhead and Skankypants doing that for any of their kids? One’s busy making pies, the other’s too busy chillin’ and spouting lies....🤥😏

I know of some people who are 20something when they start orthodontic treatment. I think the ideal is teenage of course, but being that bit older is definitely not a barrier.
Thought Millie was embarking on having Invisalign treatment on her gnashers several months ago? What happened there? Couldnt get a freebie? 🙄🤔🤔

Reactions: 15
Never mind Orthodontic appointments, have ANY of those kids ever had a normal checkup? When one of my kids had braces fitted we were back and forth every few weeks whilst they did adjustments- picking her up from school, having to take time off work to accommodate the appointments which were like gold dust... can you imagine Nobhead and Skankypants doing that for any of their kids? One’s busy making pies, the other’s too busy chillin’ and spouting lies....🤥😏

Thought Millie was embarking on having Invisalign treatment on her gnashers several months ago? What happened there? Couldnt get a freebie? 🙄🤔🤔
Maybe she thought it was covered by free dental with her NHS maternity exemption.

Reactions: 10
One’s busy making pies, the other’s too busy chillin’ and spouting lies.
New thread title alert ;)

Also I watched their TV special on catch up and jeez that's time I'll never get back! Could it be any more contrived and set up for the cameras, nothing genuine about it whatsoever. Also I see Sue had snow boots on whilst the kids all wore trainers. Stellar parenting there :rolleyes:

Reactions: 24
Glad Ive found this thread! I’ve always been disgusted by Noel and his blatant abuse of a young girl (Sue) and I’ve always desperately pitied Sue and the kids. There’s no way on earth they can be having all their needs met, both emotionally and physically, because there’s just not enough hours in the day. As for her potentially having ivf, surely not? Because obviously they’d have to pay for it privately but morally, surely no doctor/ivf clinic is going to agree to it when she’s already spawned that many kids already. Continuous, pregnancies in such short spaces of time must wreak havoc on her body?

Reactions: 18
Yes, it's against the rules, so just hit report on any posts that do it.

Unsavoury comments about children are not allowed. Their parents may broadcast their children's image to make money, but as they are too young to have consented in this unregulated industry we don't allow comments that may upset the children when older.
Didn't realise that lol thanks I don't feel like reporting it atm just more of making peopl aware

Reactions: 10
Could go abroad for it. 100% guaranteed to find a doctor somewhere who would agree. In india one doc had no problem giving 70yr old women IVF.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
No I don't think you will get shot down, to a large extent I agree and have said much the same myself when people have ripped into the kids looks in the past.

I appreciate I've called Aimee a poor cow for being the image of her mum so I accept I might be just as guilty for appearing to make derogatory remarks about a child's looks on this occasion and apologise for that. It wasn't intended to be derogatory about her personally, but appreciate how it can be interpreted.

Some have said far far worse on here over the years though and that definitely doesn't sit right with me so I understand the point you're making and will be more careful in future that my digs at Sue aren't made through her children.
Tbh I have seen far worse recently on this thread particularly,wouldnt call you commenting on the child's likness as bad as mentioned there's been far worse.
I just feel some of it is too personal and as the girls are only teenagers it could develop into something unhealthy If they read this.

Thanks for your understanding anyway :)

Could go abroad for it. 100% guaranteed to find a doctor somewhere who would agree. In india one doc had no problem giving 70yr old women IVF.
I know someone who did this they came back and swore for years there child was just "darker" in colour,( both parents are white,the child looks asian)
Anyway eventually they admitted it (the ivf)and got a payout as the wrong sperms had been used or something...

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
As for they need a bigger house, maybe but maybe some of the adults in your house need to move on to a flat share or with all the money you splashed you could have bought a few smaller properties in the area for them to branch out into.
Or stop buying so much crap and then you will be able to make the best of what you have!
Bloody hell you have such a good point there!! You would think from the money they’d save on bills alone would pay for a 4 bed rental for the older ones.
I do think millennials/gen z’s not moving out is becoming a bit of a problem. I know the older ones pay ‘rent’ but not very much. I am 27 and still know people who live with their parents. Why would you want to move out when you have ‘everything handed to you/at a cheaper rate’

Reactions: 9
It’s been suggested for a long time that they older ones move out together but they get their arse wiped living at home.

I have friends in their 30s that live at home rent free and get their dinner brought into them each evening. It’s so unattractive to me 🤣

Reactions: 16
The only Radford that I think really breaks the mould in looks is Casper. Always thought he seamed like a sweet kid but never got his mothers attention.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
They spent tons of money yet again on piles of plastic tit. Why do you never see any of the young kids engaged in proper play? All they see to do is wander from one load of tat to another. Too many useless presents and they are overwhelmed by it all. Quality over quantity you silly witch.
I would think that this is the only life that Sue has known. Imagine knowing no other life than pushing out babies from the age of 13? Anyone know anything about her own upbringing? Were her own parents good role models.

Phoebe is really cute imo. Hallie looks cheeky but still quite a sweet child.

I just can’t imagine how they cope from day to day with all those children. How would you know if one of them was in some kind of emotional pain or being bullied at school etc?

Reactions: 15
Bloody hell you have such a good point there!! You would think from the money they’d save on bills alone would pay for a 4 bed rental for the older ones.
I do think millennials/gen z’s not moving out is becoming a bit of a problem. I know the older ones pay ‘rent’ but not very much. I am 27 and still know people who live with their parents. Why would you want to move out when you have ‘everything handed to you/at a cheaper rate’
One of my uncle's (50+) moved back into my grandmother's home and rented out his own 4 bed house because it would be cheaper. Multi generational living is common in Asian culture, but it only works if your family is sane.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
The only Radford that I think really breaks the mould in looks is Casper. Always thought he seamed like a sweet kid but never got his mothers attention.
After casper was born she had a really difficult time with him he wouldn't sleep or anything.

I think if it had been fully her choice he would of been the last because she genuinely struggled so much with him.

Reactions: 9
I always think what would they do if one of their children was really poorly or badly suffering with mental health to the point their not leaving the house, how would they put the right amount of attention and support on that child, sad really

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.