The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys this is my first ever post! Iv followed these threads for months and just have to join in!!! Let’s start with the Xmas vlog!!! Notice how the camera hardly zoomed in on much of the kids more of selfish Susan and Mr pie crust!!! Even the dogs got more air time….me thinks they want to hide some presents the kids got….couldn’t tell u why tho 🤣🤣🤣 Ellie is so different from the others she seemed so excited now she has a job to buy her own presents….Tillie urgh my 9 n 6 year old aren’t as grabby attention seeking as her!! Can’t wait to for the documentary to see how cringe it is 🤣🤣🤣 oh and btw maybe Selfish Sues finger is sore from spending to much time with it up her ahole as she’s so full of poop 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know we all agree that Sue needs some help as she definitely has deep rooted issues both emotionally and mentally,( and no doubt physically with a potentially cavernous fanny ) because babies/ puppies/ designer clobber and cars fail to fill some void long term, but what about Nopaedoell? Surely he has some too? Who does he think he is, The Sperminator? Bet each time he knocked Sue up it was a personal affirmation of his manliness and viriility..🤢🤮Can just imagine each time Sue confirmed yet another pregnancy, him saying “ Have it” ewww...ewww...thrice ewwww......
It makes me worry about what he will do when it's definite she can't have any more tbh

Reactions: 9
Hi guys this is my first ever post! Iv followed these threads for months and just have to join in!!! Let’s start with the Xmas vlog!!! Notice how the camera hardly zoomed in on much of the kids more of selfish Susan and Mr pie crust!!! Even the dogs got more air time….me thinks they want to hide some presents the kids got….couldn’t tell u why tho 🤣🤣🤣 Ellie is so different from the others she seemed so excited now she has a job to buy her own presents….Tillie urgh my 9 n 6 year old aren’t as grabby attention seeking as her!! Can’t wait to for the documentary to see how cringe it is 🤣🤣🤣 oh and btw maybe Selfish Sues finger is sore from spending to much time with it up her ahole as she’s so full of poop 🤣🤣
Yes I thought it was sweet how excited Ellie was to give her parents their presents, now she has a job to pay for it. It really struck me though how odd their gift giving and receiving habits must be compared to other families. No sibling gifts, no gifts from children to parents (until they're working or on benefits and therefore have funds to go out and buy themselves), probably no grandparent gifts or other relatives such as Aunties/Uncles etc - no extended family has the time or money to buy for 22, surely? The thinking about what each individual child would like would be exhausting, even if you could afford it. Even a £10 note in a card soon adds up over the year with that many. That's before you even think about the fact the grandparents have great grandchildren too! I can't imagine even the older working Radfords buy for their siblings for Christmas or birthdays, as again who can afford that?

I guess Sue and Noel will use it to justify the present mountains, because nobody else buys for them, but I find it really sad that apart from their parents (and all the gifted tat) the children probably don't have much experience of other people giving them gifts or them buying for other people.

In most normal size families it's probably quite common for someone to take the kids out and pick out a gift for their parents at Christmas and birthdays, so even if they're not paying they get to experience the joy of picking out a gift for someone, but the Radford kids probably don't experience that until they're earning themselves. Even when Sue and Noel have stuff 'from the kids' for mother's day/father's day etc there's no way they've all been involved in picking the gift and having a say in it. One or two at most, if Sue hasn't just picked it herself and wrapped it "from the kids". No wonder Ellie was so excited to give them her chosen gifts, it's probably the first time she's ever picked something out personally for someone else!

May she hopefully find the same joy in the giving of gifts forever more. Christmas is definitely more about giving than receiving.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think she said in a vlog they decided not to extend as looking to move next year?
she was moving agggges ago because of all the nasty Tattlers turning up at her house, putting the kids at risk

Yes and she was so ungrateful, just held each one up to the camera without so much as a smile, let alone a thank you, before tossing it on the floor and moving on to the next present.

And yet somehow the minions see kids who are appreciative of their gifts. Talk about seeing what you want. Casper looked miserable as sin as he discarded that monster truck style toy early on, then didn't even bother looking at his next present (seemed almost disappointed, probably thinking do my parents not know me at all? No kid, they really don't). Josh and James looked completely miserable too and didn't seem very grateful for their gifts. Josh commented "I think they're the ones I wanted", but hadn't thought to check until that point despite the box clearly being opened earlier. At least Oscar, Archie and Phoebe seemed genuinely excited about their gifts. Bratty Hallie hardly shown for once (nor Bonnie - don't think the camera focused on her once after she was one of the first to race down the stairs. Talk about unequal focus, with lots of Heidie as expected. Max didn't seem to be shown opening gifts either, he usually seems grateful bless him but we didn't get to see that this time.

Ellie was the only one I heard utter the words 'thank you', and at least Aimee seemed genuinely pleased with her gifts.

For me though, watching that the lasting image is Casper with a face like a slapped backside, and then all the boys sloping off to their rooms with their hauls before some of the older girls had even finished opening, without a single glance back or thank you between then. I certainly wasn't thinking oh what appreciative kids.

Far more focus was on Sue and Noel opening rather than the kids, maybe to distract from the kids massive hauls despite them apparently not getting much this year. It seemed like the kids played more attention to their parents opening gifts than their parents did to them opening theirs though. As someone else said, the idea of everyone digging in at once is alien to me as we've always done one at a time, to enjoy the look on everyone's faces, see what they've got and share thank yous. Yes it would take forever with them but less gifts and enjoying the experience of everyone opening would make them far more humble imo.
I can't imagine it tbh. Christmas morning I annoyingly took some pics of the kids opening presents and they asked that they be kept private. I cannot imagine them being happy with the whole thing being vlogged.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thick shits can't spell Bluebell! 😂

Oh and apparently it was orange juice, not piss. Yes Sue, because they smell the same 🙄🤦‍♀️ Katie is 18, she's grown up in a creche like environment and works in a nursery, I think she knows the difference between the smell of wee and orange juice! Plus we all know those dogs were never properly trained.
Sues pissed herself again? #weakpelvicfloorfromallthosenaturalbirths

• Haha
Reactions: 14
sorry whats happening here? Ophelias front facing and Heidie is rear facing?? Ophelia should definitely not be front facing. Actually the first time ive seen Heidie rear facing. and Ophelia is younger ? 🙄
so many kids they've forgot which is which?

Setting it up with the story “we need a bigger house”. Maybe you need to encourage your older kids to have some independence and encourage them to go into the big world alone instead of trying to keep them forever.

Reactions: 21
she was moving agggges ago because of all the nasty Tattlers turning up at her house, putting the kids at risk

I can't imagine it tbh. Christmas morning I annoyingly took some pics of the kids opening presents and they asked that they be kept private. I cannot imagine them being happy with the whole thing being vlogged.
We had a camera set up and filmed the whole of Christmas morning, also took pics.
I film quite alot over the year but all videos are private, more for us to look back on and have a good laugh at.

Its gotta be really embarrassing for the ones in secondary school.

Reactions: 13
Setting it up with the story “we need a bigger house”. Maybe you need to encourage your older kids to have some independence and encourage them to go into the big world alone instead of trying to keep them forever.
Or stop buying so much unnecessary crap and getting more pets 😒

Reactions: 16
They really don’t spend money of decent seats do they plus the seat Ophelia Is in I’m sure is a both way so could be turned
They're actually not bad seats, they're Joie Spin 360, so not awful if used correctly! They rear face to 18kg, which considering they barely feed their kids, these little ones won't hit for a long time!

Absolutely everything she does is
For show,the photos with strategically placed toys ,the sitting in the van to show the new wheels the date nights which is supposed to be their time oh not the radfords it’s to show off,amd how expensive the place is ect the freebies amd the money for selling their lives as made them think they some kind of stars, if you say anything against them then you must be jealous, sue looks like she struggles to function above basic standards she looks like she always looks to Noel for approval, he looks like he likes to be in charge I don’t care a single jot if someone wants to spend £10 per child or £1000 per child for Xmas but she needs to give constant little reminders she lets her little fan base think it’s down to the pie shop rather than say look we get a lot of stuff gifted so our lifestyle does seem better, the more I see this clown the more I get my heckles raised

Reactions: 18
To be fair most young people live at home for longer now as house prices and rent are so high and even now the cost of living - petrol, gas, electric, groceries are just going up and up. So they are likely to soon have more adults in the house than children and their house is just not big enough to house them all - can't keep them all in bunkbeds forever...

Reactions: 10
I will admit this family made me want a big family years ago, didn't ever think it would be how it is today.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So sue said she's got rid of the other car cos she had to keep flattening it down down take the dog training but the ad said it was dog free never mind the house smelling of piss according to the seat Katie was talking about sounds like the house smells.more of shut from sues tit lies

• Haha
Reactions: 26
No no no Susan we are not all wondering what new van u went for ur like a child who has to tell EVERYONE EVERYTHING about what’s happening in your braggy chavvy life 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 19
So sue said she's got rid of the other car cos she had to keep flattening it down down take the dog training but the ad said it was dog free never mind the house smelling of piss according to the seat Katie was talking about sounds like the house smells.more of shut from sues tit lies
The more I think of it, the more her cover story about it being orange juice stinks (pardon the pun). As soon as Katie said it, James replied quick as a flash that the dogs had been on there. If your dogs didn't have a habit of pissing all over the furniture you'd all be wondering why the sofa might smell of wee, but the way James replied so casually definitely suggests they're well use to the dogs pissing everywhere 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.