The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They should get channel five to do a family swap with the family from our Yorkshire farm ,i love this programme and each of their children are loveable ,
Lazy wouldn’t know what had hit her if she actually had to do a bit of work that didn’t involve shopping for tat or bragging.
Would love to see Amanda Owen rock up at the Radfrauds though and knock them and their materialistic ways into shape.

I have said this before that my daughter is called Bluebell and not once has we ever recieved a card where it has been spelt wrong. Why do they massacre every female name to put an e on the end? I am surprised that the others are spelt Ivee, Mable and Lolae....
They’ve massacred the spelling of so many of the girls names.
I pity their teachers, it’s said that spelling variations in kids names is one of their biggest headaches.

Reactions: 15
Wow I watched until casper chucked his gifts to the side and said "I got all this stuff" with his disappointed face.

Seriously sue. Less is more you are literally buying for the sake of it. Its just for you not them. Absolutely no thought whatsoever.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Millies Baby,
Sues IVF attempt,
Katies Pregnancy,
More Litters(Frenchie/Dashaund cross), We didnt know it happened that easily.
another Puppy!
More complaints about late pies
Maybe a trip to alton towers.
Revamp of the garden tat because it wasnt taken care of in the winter.

Then whatever us tattlers suggest, dance sue monkey, dance!
Alton towers, no never, can’t see that 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
sorry whats happening here? Ophelias front facing and Heidie is rear facing?? Ophelia should definitely not be front facing. Actually the first time ive seen Heidie rear facing. and Ophelia is younger ? 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Sue's recent story, the girls carseats are completely inappropriate for their size. The straps are twisted and not even pulled tight enough

• Wow
Reactions: 18
I don't know if it's just me, but not one of those kids seemed grateful for any of their gifts, Tillie just opened one, chucked it to the side without looking at it, and grabbed another to undo. This is what happens when you buy them everything, nothing excites or impresses them anymore.

Reactions: 32
I'm new to this thread so forgive me for my ignorance! But I thought Sue had decided to stop popping kids out but I've seen talk of IVF attempts?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Recap:
- The Christmas special aired, complete with animal abuse, their postcode being leaked and a bunch of staged lies
- In Lapland Sue and Noel exhibited stellar parenting by dressing the kids inappropriately. Heidie was wearing flimsy dolly shoes while her parents were wearing proper snow boots
- Millie is still hiding her pregnancy
- Despite them saying they weren't doing a lot of gifts this year, the kids got spoiled rotten
- They've been braggier and greedier than usual lately. Even the fans are noticing how out of touch they are. Sue has been trying desperately to defend herself from rightful criticism
- Sue "accidentally" showed Millie's obvious bump in a vlog
- Sue claims she has Tattle blocked but she continues to reply to everything we say and try to prove us wrong all the time. As someone in the last thread said, "Tattle says jump and Sue asks how high".
- They shocked us all by going to alton towers AGAIN
- Katie said it was a boring Christmas and seemed upset about Christmas, there has been speculation about what she meant
- They got yet another car. They'll have more cars than children soon
I am still getting over the Porsche! I had no idea. Wasn't there that episode on tv where Noel kept saying that they COULD have had a Porsche by now but they had chosen a large family instead? Did I miss a lottery win? Or is it on motability?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yes and she was so ungrateful, just held each one up to the camera without so much as a smile, let alone a thank you, before tossing it on the floor and moving on to the next present.

And yet somehow the minions see kids who are appreciative of their gifts. Talk about seeing what you want. Casper looked miserable as sin as he discarded that monster truck style toy early on, then didn't even bother looking at his next present (seemed almost disappointed, probably thinking do my parents not know me at all? No kid, they really don't). Josh and James looked completely miserable too and didn't seem very grateful for their gifts. Josh commented "I think they're the ones I wanted", but hadn't thought to check until that point despite the box clearly being opened earlier. At least Oscar, Archie and Phoebe seemed genuinely excited about their gifts. Bratty Hallie hardly shown for once (nor Bonnie - don't think the camera focused on her once after she was one of the first to race down the stairs. Talk about unequal focus, with lots of Heidie as expected. Max didn't seem to be shown opening gifts either, he usually seems grateful bless him but we didn't get to see that this time.

Ellie was the only one I heard utter the words 'thank you', and at least Aimee seemed genuinely pleased with her gifts.

For me though, watching that the lasting image is Casper with a face like a slapped backside, and then all the boys sloping off to their rooms with their hauls before some of the older girls had even finished opening, without a single glance back or thank you between then. I certainly wasn't thinking oh what appreciative kids.

Far more focus was on Sue and Noel opening rather than the kids, maybe to distract from the kids massive hauls despite them apparently not getting much this year. It seemed like the kids played more attention to their parents opening gifts than their parents did to them opening theirs though. As someone else said, the idea of everyone digging in at once is alien to me as we've always done one at a time, to enjoy the look on everyone's faces, see what they've got and share thank yous. Yes it would take forever with them but less gifts and enjoying the experience of everyone opening would make them far more humble imo.
I did notice one of the older girls sat on the sofa not opening anything, like she was waiting? Was that Millie?

Reactions: 11
Sue's recent story, the girls carseats are completely inappropriate for their size. The straps are twisted and not even pulled tight enough
Just came here to say the same 😳. If she taps into car seat safety for engagement I’ll eat my own womb.
I don't know if it's just me, but not one of those kids seemed grateful for any of their gifts, Tillie just opened one, chucked it to the side without looking at it, and grabbed another to undo. This is what happens when you buy them everything, nothing excites or impresses them anymore.
Spoilt brats!

Reactions: 10
60 plate minibus is still there, parked further down the road. There are bits falling off it, probably why they've had to hire one a few times, wouldn't want to have a rust bucket on camera. No sign of the Porsche. Range Rover and Peugeot still there too. New minibus is 71 plate - if they'd waited 6 weeks they could have had 22 plate
or is it from disability benefits?

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Me too- those kids are amazing, all helping and supporting each other.. not an x box in sight, all learning life skills from an early age, take note Sue....
Last timeI mentioned how amazing those kids are somebody had a go at me.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm new to this thread so forgive me for my ignorance! But I thought Sue had decided to stop popping kids out but I've seen talk of IVF attempts?
Sue has claimed the youngest kid is the last for the last God knows how many kids. She doesn't mean it, it's just said incase this is the time mother nature has finally decided enough is enough, so it looks like she always planned to stop anyway and she saves face.

There's evidence that Sue is insanely jealous of Millie for being pregnant and those who know people who speak to Sue have reportedly she's apparently told her allies she isn't currently preventing pregnancy. So she definitely wants more, the woman is never satisfied with what she has.

IF her body is finally saying no to falling pregnant naturally (this must be the longest she's not been pregnant for since her early 20) some members are speculating whether she'll try the IVF route (especially as twins are more likely with IVF, which would tick off a lifelong goal for Sue). It is just speculation though, hence new year 'predictions'.

Personally I'm so sure. I think she's more likely to just keep adding more puppies 🙄

Reactions: 22
They really don’t spend money of decent seats do they plus the seat Ophelia Is in I’m sure is a both way so could be turned

Reactions: 9
Bonnie should still be rearfacing too, Ophelia and Hairdye should still have some inserts in their seats and Ophelia should definitely be rearfacing still!
Bonnie's straps were all twisted.
Completely beyond dangerous, hope to hell they don't have an accident, those poor children!

Reactions: 11
Exactly. She could have capitalised on her whole.large family thing so much better by doing things differently. Advised in how she does Christmas, penny saving tips, keeping a huge house clean, general parenting tips on managing a big brood, balancing the needs of kids and teens, dealing with teenagers, loads of stuff. She could have raked in the advertising without selling a single child. But no she's made her main focus the children, with the babies being the selling point. Make the most of it Lazy Daisy Sue, your days are numbered. The youngest is already 2 or 3 isn't she. Give them another of couple years absolute max. Then not a soul will give a damn about her family, most of her kids are adult and just not interesting.
Isn't that why we watched in the first place?

Reactions: 6
Bonnie should still be rearfacing too, Ophelia and Hairdye should still have some inserts in their seats and Ophelia should definitely be rearfacing still!
Bonnie's straps were all twisted.
Completely beyond dangerous, hope to hell they don't have an accident, those poor children!
Ophelia's straps don't meet her shoulders either. also way to loose. and definitely agree about the inserts, there should be one inside the head part.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They're still using guidance from the 90s, back then it was rear facing until 9 months, forward facing until 4, then booster seat until 12. Guidance changes though, there was a time when smoking was good for you.

Reactions: 6
Also don’t you have to watch daschunds and them jumping and climbing because of their spines? In that house with all their grabby children? Their vet bills must be huge.
I remember on one of their kac they said they had 8 dogs then the year after they only had 3. Why do they just keep getting more and more pets. Wonder what happened to tillies fish? Are they already flushed down the toilet?
and the rabbits?

Sorry for the off topic, my partner mentioned they had a ‘nice house’ so I showed him 15 KAC to show it used to be horrid and searched up one of the families on the program. Is this the lady who had the twin girls? 😢https://www.largerfamilylife.com/20...abuse-and-a-broken-system-cost-me-everything/
Tanya Sullivan. She was very much selling her kids from the off! All over Twitter. Proud that she made money from them even back then.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.