The Radford Family #25 More Christmas presents than Smyths, I thought Lapland replaced the gifts?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They never addressed the issue of the extension and why they didn't go through with it

Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ sue anyone would think you've broken your bloody finger with that dressing not a nail 🤣 bit dramatic
Millie's bump clearly being shown.
Sue with her dirty brown streak in her hair 🤣
How the f**k has Millie afforded Versace perfume.
Tillie is an older version Hallie. Both crave the attention from there parents
what did Millie get Noel? I didn’t see lol

Reactions: 5
So their Christmas involves all the children ripping into presents in one go, no one paying any bit of attention to each other, then all the children carrying their piles of presents upstairs and to play up there until 4pm when they eat. Wow what a Merry Christmas all spent together. :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: 22
I think she said in a vlog they decided not to extend as looking to move next year?
Can you even imagine showing someone around that house? and what estate agent in their right minds would take it on? Slack Fanny would probably do the viewings herself.... needs to be careful, have to vet potential viewers- never know who would be posing as a potential buyer....👀👀

Reactions: 10
noticed this christmas vlog ellie is such a pretty girl!! has features quite different to the rest of the radford bunch, lucky her 🤣

Reactions: 26
Can you even imagine showing someone around that house? and what estate agent in their right minds would take it on? Slack Fanny would probably do the viewings herself.... needs to be careful, have to vet potential viewers- never know who would be posing as a potential buyer....👀👀
The place stinks of piss so I wouldnt even make it through the door.
If anyone was to actually buy that place it would be a developer who will want it cheap to gut it and turn it into flats.

Reactions: 14
just seen an advertisement on tv that their show starts again from wednesday at 9pm.. ffs

Reactions: 7
The place stinks of piss so I wouldnt even make it through the door.
If anyone was to actually buy that place it would be a developer who will want it cheap to gut it and turn it into flats.
Although according to sue she changes rugs regularly and uses Dr Beechams to keep house fresh 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Although according to sue she changes rugs regularly and uses Dr Beechams to keep house fresh 🤢
Nah she bins the rug when it gets too piss, she used to lay babies on those rugs, shes a grotty mare.
Just wondering is it dog piss, kid piss or has her pelvic floor finally given up and shes the cause, if she is would explain how she can deal with the stench!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Just skipped through the Christmas Day vlog. I reckon plenty of the minions will feel a bit cheated - there's only about a dozen kids. 22 kids is bollocks - Most of the minions probably had bigger family get-togethers over the festive season!

Yeuch at that dinner with them all helping themselves with their fingers.

• Sick
Reactions: 14
That vlog was the usual load of Christmas tit. We’ve got, we’ve got, we’ve got. Greedy bastards. Not enough pigs in blankets, my heart pumps piss for them,
The usual load of plastic crap and Lazy Sue in one of her crappy cheap and nasty looking jumpers.
All in new Christmas pjs, nothing gets handed down in that bloody house, they are disgusting selfish pricks.
What the duck were the gaining chairs about,rammed into that cupboard where 3 boys sleep.
I swear that youngest one Hairdie has development issues, she doesn’t speak or show any emotion.
Them dogs with all that junk and they never get any exercise, one box between them would have been more than enough.
I could say more but I’m boring myself now writing this.
Crap crap crap.

Reactions: 18
Wednesday
Sorry but that sounds backwards as duck. Much like the Radfrauds 😂

That vlog was the usual load of Christmas tit. We’ve got, we’ve got, we’ve got. Greedy bastards. Not enough pigs in blankets, my heart pumps piss for them,
The usual load of plastic crap and Lazy Sue in one of her crappy cheap and nasty looking jumpers.
All in new Christmas pjs, nothing gets handed down in that bloody house, they are disgusting selfish pricks.
What the duck were the gaining chairs about,rammed into that cupboard where 3 boys sleep.
I swear that youngest one Hairdie has development issues, she doesn’t speak or show any emotion.
Them dogs with all that junk and they never get any exercise, one box between them would have been more than enough.
I could say more but I’m boring myself now writing this.
Crap crap crap.
Heart pumps piss
Dead 💀 😂

Reactions: 8
Someone in the YouTube comments said wow thought u weren't buying much after Lapland, disgusting. Sue's like this is scaled back no ps5 or electronics. Well all the other tit we saw wasn't cheap. They aren't in the real world

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.