The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure Millie shared a photo on her Instagram recently that showed she’s clearly pregnant 🙄

Yes
Exactly, people have also shared several posts she's made making it pretty damn obvious she's pregnant. Millie's clearly happy for her pregnancy news to be out there but Sue's stopping her from outright announcing for some bizarre reason. Now she has the cheek to claim it's up to Millie to announce! She definitely didn't deny it though did she? 😂 (and how can she really with so much obvious evidence out there).

Go on then Millie, your mum has officially said it's up to you to share, so go for it!

I actually love how fuming Sue must be right now!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I was shocked with Chloe's darker haur on the program, she looks a completely different person.

Reactions: 6
I very rarely watch this grasping family but was the Finland holiday another freebie? Surely it must have been because who the hell would want a holiday there in the back of beyond with just a frozen lake for a view.
They went on and on about how amazing the view was. Like hell it was!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 940777
duck off and when you get there duck off some more 😡
This has just made me NOT want to shop at Asda anymore. Take take bleeping take!!

Bet Millie will announce the pregnancy soon maybe in a vlog.
I reckon it will be announced in the Christmas vlog. Something to distract the minions from the thousands of pounds worth of presents the kids got even though they went to Lapland 🤣

This has just made me NOT want to shop at Asda anymore. Take take bleeping take!!

I reckon it will be announced in the Christmas vlog. Something to distract the minions from the thousands of pounds worth of presents the kids got even though they went to Lapland 🤣
*get

Reactions: 14
View attachment 940777
duck off and when you get there duck off some more 😡
What an absolute bleeping bragging witch this garden gnome is. She’s constantly being gifted things which at the end of the day is for her dropping her knickers at a very young age.
Coerced by an older man who is obviously sex mad and to hell with the consequences.
They have bred a gang of mouthy kids who look like they need a good wash and some tlc.
Obviously not a lot of nurturing taking place in that flea pit adorned with chavvy rubbish
What about all the other loyal Asda customers, have they all been gifted. No they would sooner give it to this grabby witch who doesn’t know the meaning of hard work. duck off you stupid ugly witch and take your scruffy looking kids and pervert husband with you.
I swear I will never shop in Asda again if they are gifting that skank.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Probably Won’t be long until they are having IVF , no doubt gifted like everything else. #ad #gifted

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I saw these yesterday in Asda when I went shopping, they are £75 and filled with sweet treats. Why are Asda gifting the Radfords for their custom but no one else? bleeping bunch of grabby ugly twats. Now they are bloody promoting McDonald's. Some one is obviously trying to get their money's worth from their management. This lot would promote dog tit if it was worth a couple of quid. Asda haven't admitted they have gifted one to them, probably scared of the backlash.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Didnt the Radfords do an ad for Tesco a few months back??
And when they vlog its always a Sainsburys store?
Not to mention Iceland.....

They seam very loyal, aye Chavsda

Reactions: 21
I ain't lived in England for years, but I used to shop in Asda's as did my grandparents, every week, every year, for years, they didn't get offered f@#k all but even if they did my nan would have given it to someone who she thought was more in need of it. That scruffy cow wouldn't dream of doing that. Why does she have to let the world know. Cant even take a freebie on the quiet 🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.