The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very rarely watch this grasping family but was the Finland holiday another freebie? Surely it must have been because who the hell would want a holiday there in the back of beyond with just a frozen lake for a view.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why do companies - yes you McDonalds continue to support a family where a grown man abused a la underage girl!! Yes it’s historical and yes she stayed with him but is that not grooming…… So many folks seem to have forgiven / are ignoring this!!
And also make sure she puts #AD at the beginning like she's meant to!

Reactions: 8
I don't believe Chris and Nicole have revealed his name yet (quite why the secret this time, they didn't keep the other two secret). These wiki pages are just fan led so probably speculation. He was originally listed as Nathaniel, then it changed to Nicholas. The dummy clip said Oaklyn. Who knows?!
There was some speculation that Oaklyn is Millie's boy's name and that Sue took some clothes and bits from Millie's stuff when Chris visited. That's indictad in the text and what seemed to be the reason they were arguing. It would match the idea that Millie wants to use the same letter.

Reactions: 14
I interpreted the leaked text as Millie wanting to announce, and Sue/Noel saying no…and Millie not doing it in order to protect her siblings from the backlash (which she would keep away from and only come home once it died down).

I think the reasoning is to do with channel 5, they genuinely believe the show is presenting them as a wholesome loving family, with tentative parents. They were disappointed but supportive of Millie the first time, I think it would be hard for them to justify on screen how their daughter who lives with them, doesn’t work and had a teen pregnancy just over a year ago, and has no obvious sign of a long term parter, could ‘accidentally’ fall pregnant a second time. There’s no good way to give the pregnancy a load of attention onscreen, the fact that Millie is in this situation is a major flaw of their parenting, and also flies in the face of their claims that their family don’t claim benefits.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I interpreted the leaked text as Millie wanting to announce, and Sue/Noel saying no…and Millie not doing it in order to protect her siblings from the backlash (which she would keep away from and only come home once it died down).

I think the reasoning is to do with channel 5, they genuinely believe the show is presenting them as a wholesome loving family, with tentative parents. They were disappointed but supportive of Millie the first time, I think it would be hard for them to justify on screen how their daughter who lives with them, doesn’t work and had a teen pregnancy just over a year ago, and has no obvious sign of a long term parter, could ‘accidentally’ fall pregnant a second time. There’s no good way to give the pregnancy a load of attention onscreen, the fact that Millie is in this situation is a major flaw of their parenting, and also flies in the face of their claims that their family don’t claim benefits.
Maybe sue and noel just aren’t happy with it, I think that too. It doesn't look very great to them.

Im not sure why but I find it all a bit sick if im honest, think what they like about millie but thats an innocent baby there resenting.

Reactions: 14
OMG could you imagine them on Wife Swap!
I would love to see her in Essex swapped with one of the Towie lot, even better Gemma Collins 😆

Another ad? They’re really caning it now. Their management know they’re on a short shelf life now and are maxing them out before they become irrelevant.
9C22FB92-F8DD-446B-83DF-7F5DE975D0EA.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
There was some speculation that Oaklyn is Millie's boy's name and that Sue took some clothes and bits from Millie's stuff when Chris visited. That's indictad in the text and what seemed to be the reason they were arguing. It would match the idea that Millie wants to use the same letter.
Yes that was speculated on here at the time too but it's a bit too far fetched for me. The text garbled something about clothes, not a dummy clip. Why the hell would anyone borrow a personalised dummy clip? Likely explanation is Chris's new baby is called Oaklyn. There's no evidence at all that he's called Nathaniel or Nicholas despite what minions post on Wikipedia. So I'm believing he's called Oaklyn until proved otherwise.

Reactions: 13
I would love to see her in Essex swapped with one of the Towie lot, even better Gemma Collins 😆

Another ad? They’re really caning it now. Their management know they’re on a short shelf life now and are maxing them out before they become irrelevant.
View attachment 940264
Oh FFS please don’t send her to essex!
Can’t somewhere else take one for the team!

Yes that was speculated on here at the time too but it's a bit too far fetched for me. The text garbled something about clothes, not a dummy clip. Why the hell would anyone borrow a personalised dummy clip? Likely explanation is Chris's new baby is called Oaklyn. There's no evidence at all that he's called Nathaniel or Nicholas despite what minions post on Wikipedia. So I'm believing he's called Oaklyn until proved otherwise.
I am sure furtherback in a reply to a comment it was confirmed as oAklyn.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They have commented on it
Little bit late for that comment sue, you've already shared it with everyone with the message and vlogs never mind telling everyone it's up to millie to share if she wants to 🙄🤔
That person is quite right to question the editing if it was meant to be a secret then more attention should have been paid to the editing and less on the childish replies.

Reactions: 30
What a huge f ing hypocrite!
Who was it that shared millies new by posting a txt? Spiteful cow!

Reactions: 22
How long do we give the lifespan of the new Asus laptop No-Wull was promoting? Another gift? Why give this family these things? Ungrateful, unappreciative and self entitled, irrelevant twunts 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Millie’s news to share says bleeping earth mother of the year who sold out Millie’s last pregnancy for a sackful of cash. Ffs she’s a dopey witch 😆

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.