The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watching the TV episode now but been lurking for a long time! They seem to have edited out the turkey chasing scene ... guessing they got lots of complaints about that! I think they are so gross, they obviously filmed this ages ago and pretending they were struggling to get presents very close to Christmas. But magically book a last minute trip to lapland. I feel so sorry for the children :(

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I hope that poor turkey they used for views is ok. Where are the rabbits? I wonder if they are going to have their giant obscene glut of over the top gift giving this year. I always find my four children go better with just a few well chosen gifts rather than excess. If they get too much they don't seem to appreciate it as much. Greed is not good.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
People need to stop watching them, buying their products, commenting nice comments. They are big headed greedy nasty people who think they are something special. Sue is vile. The way she talks to people who don't agree with her is just damn right rude. She has no people skills at all. She's rude to people who comment on their channel, she's rude to customers who chase orders because of their incompetence to get orders out on time, and if you don't agree with her or praise her, she gets the minions out to attack. All this, they deserve everything, they are wonderful, such a hard working family blah blah blah is just crap. Sue hasn't done a hard day's work in her life. All she's done is lay on her back with her legs open making the next cash cow, whilst her other kids look after the ones she already has. She's not done anything special and actually if she had that many kids by different men, she would be called a slapper or slut. They have totally forgotten who they are and where they are from and if they aren't careful, what they are going to be going back to. Sue has obviously never heard the saying " don't kick people on your way up because they will kick you harder on your way down"
They aren't grateful for anything and it's almost like nowadays they expect freebies all the time. In the space of a month or so, they have been gifted Lapland, possibly that farm trip, they have done ads for Nintendo, McDonald's, Channel 5, Hasbro, a hamper from Asda and now a bleeping laptop!!! Its too much considering they have done nothing to deserve it. Will be interesting to see how often they go to Alton Towers once their free passes have run out because I can't see them forking out for new ones, but I can see their management begging for them. Everything new they get, the tone of Sue saying thank you is like " that's another freebie for the pile, next!" It's awful and bragging Mrs Radford is not a good look!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
People need to stop watching them, buying their products, commenting nice comments. They are big headed greedy nasty people who think they are something special. Sue is vile. The way she talks to people who don't agree with her is just damn right rude. She has no people skills at all. She's rude to people who comment on their channel, she's rude to customers who chase orders because of their incompetence to get orders out on time, and if you don't agree with her or praise her, she gets the minions out to attack. All this, they deserve everything, they are wonderful, such a hard working family blah blah blah is just crap. Sue hasn't done a hard day's work in her life. All she's done is lay on her back with her legs open making the next cash cow, whilst her other kids look after the ones she already has. She's not done anything special and actually if she had that many kids by different men, she would be called a slapper or slut. They have totally forgotten who they are and where they are from and if they aren't careful, what they are going to be going back to. Sue has obviously never heard the saying " don't kick people on your way up because they will kick you harder on your way down"
They aren't grateful for anything and it's almost like nowadays they expect freebies all the time. In the space of a month or so, they have been gifted Lapland, possibly that farm trip, they have done ads for Nintendo, McDonald's, Channel 5, Hasbro. Its too much considering they have done nothing to deserve it. Will be interesting to see how often they go to Alton Towers once their free passes have run out because I can't see them forking out for new ones, but I can see their management begging for them. Everything new they get, the tone of Sue saying thank you is like " that's another freebie for the pile, next!" It's awful and bragging Mrs Radford is not a good look!
This week we have been busy, some of our customers didn’t get orders so we remade and reposted, unless they were within a hours drive, in them cases we have ask if they needed by Xmas and if so we have driven and hand delivered them. and Sue that’s how how a person who orders 1 thing for a few pound comes back and spends 1000s .

• Heart
This week we have been busy, some of our customers didn’t get orders so we remade and reposted, unless they were within a hours drive, in them cases we have ask if they needed by Xmas and if so we have driven and hand delivered them. and Sue that’s how how a person who orders 1 thing for a few pound comes back and spends 1000s .
That's exceptional customer service, not Sue telling people to duck off when they question where their orders are. Well done you for caring about your customers. Sue is just a cretin.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Their special was so scripted! Oh can’t get gifts but they have another idea… and then it’s a gifted trip to Lapland 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hopefully a big bar of carbolic soap, toothpaste, nit lotion, brush , comb and a chisel for the barnacles on Skankass’s minge....
Nits is something I've wondered about before. I bet the young Radfords are constantly re-infecting the whole school population of Morecambe.

• Sick
  • Sad
I was watching Home Alone 2 earlier. The scenes of them all rushing en masse through the airport reminds me of these goons every time. I totally think that's what they must all look like when travelling in the disorganised way we know they do.
En masse.
Always reminds me of when Sue wrote breakfast “on mass” during one of their Alton Towers trips 🤦‍♀️
FFS the thick witch.

• Haha
Wonder if she was planning a Christmas Day announcement?
Better not be at 3pm- taking focus off our lovely Queens Christmas Day speech 😡

Apologies if this has been said before but I was watching their Christmas programme & couldn’t believe they were expecting to get things like PlayStations and Barbie dream house this late. Things like that go out of stock before December sometimes.
More to the point, where the chuff will it all go? 🙄🤔

Reactions: 9
"If our our long, braggy list of what we did this year. doesn’t make you hate us, here’s us skanking the life out of Christmas for more attention."

3F79CF36-2D53-4311-BE22-FCD34FDFCF06.jpeg

Just watching the TV episode now but been lurking for a long time! They seem to have edited out the turkey chasing scene ... guessing they got lots of complaints about that! I think they are so gross, they obviously filmed this ages ago and pretending they were struggling to get presents very close to Christmas. But magically book a last minute trip to lapland. I feel so sorry for the children :(
They edited it out, pretending it didn't happen?! So it wasn't just the postcode error that took it off air si they can fix? That I could understand, as funny as it was, for the kids' safely, but altering context to try and not make them look so bad is dreadful!

Are they going to cut the fake passport rush to 'Liverpool' next? They'll have no show left at this rate!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Only 12 bags and only 14 place settings (presumably 12 kids plus Sue & Noel). Makes a mockery of "22 kids and counting".

Any sign of celebrations for Noncey Noel's birthday?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.