The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It really fckin galls me that they get so much gifted to them. I can accept certain bits to certain “influencers” but they’re just grab grab grab. He does barely any work in that pie shop and they truly don’t deserve the amount they get. We all work bloody hard but we don’t all push out bleeping 22 kids and expect everyone else to fund our lifestyle. They really make me sick.

• Angry
Reactions: 18
Yep, and they don't seem to sterilize either. Not the worst thing with most bottles but formula bottles need to be sterilized, formula is a breeding ground for bacteria. She should know this after so many babies. Remember Sue cleaning out a bottle and shoving her finger up the teat to remove any stuck milk? :sick: Their newborns must be hard as rocks to withstand that household! Heidie has been old enough for a sippy cup for ages now. It's no coincidence that so many of their kids have jacked up teeth.

It's weird how they buy new everything but are so stingy in the worst areas. Heidie likes her ice cream truck so needs 2 or 3 more of it, but they're in holey black socks. They buy prams like they're going extinct but their babies are drinking from stained bottles.
Sippy cups literally cost a few quid, and infact she shouldn’t have bottles long enough for them to do that, we replaced bottles every 6 months. I think Hallies teeth may actually be the worst, the poor mites top teeth are tiny and sunked in. luckily there more than likely baby teeth (not sure how old hallie is)

Reactions: 8
Just watched vlog. Thought they weren’t getting many presents because the parents paid for (were gifted) the Lapland trip but I think it’s Max says he wants an Xbox 🤦🏼‍♀️
Yeah and they all asked for different stuff to what they asked for on the TV Show.

I'd be amazed if Max and Tillie didn't get the piss ripped out of them at school for that vlog. Lapland was slightly different, a cool holiday of a lifetime (lucky sods) which just so happened to involve a Santa trip for the youngest family members but going to see Santa at a local farm, watching some sort of elf show, making Gingerbread with Mrs Claus and stuffing a build a bear type toy? They're at Secondary school, I really wouldn't have included them in this trip for their own street cred if nothing else. Surely neither of them still believe and would have been ok with staying behind? They certainly weren't acting like they believed.

I certainly hope they sought permission from every single family sat decorating gingerbread men and watching the show at the same time as them to feature them on their vlog. Imagine being out for a day with your own family when the Radfords rock up and put you on YouTube without asking if that's ok? There were definitely other families clearly visible. That's really not ok if they didn't ask first.

Talking of visible, they're not even attempting to hide Millie's bump now, yet it's still a big secret? I just don't get it.

Attachments

Wait… I thought Chris and Nicole’s latest boy was called Oaklynn? 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 939939
Another wiki says Nathaniel Timothy. Both were posted before Nicole even gave birth so it's probably a fan speculating or guessing. Although I haven't actually seen Nicole or Chris refer to baby as Oaklyn, just the dummy clip?

They're either not very bright or they want people to find out that Millie is pregnant. That was such a clear bump shot someone has just posted. HOW do the minions not see all this? They only see what they want to see, which is a perfect happy wholesome family

Reactions: 7
Weren't they charging stupid money for them too?
Everyone charges stupid amounts for frenchies, basically paying an astronomical amount for an abnormal faced dog that is just a walking vet bill (sorry vet nurse here and these dogs should not be bred anymore!!)

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Wait… I thought Chris and Nicole’s latest boy was called Oaklynn? 🤷🏼‍♀️View attachment 939939
I don't believe Chris and Nicole have revealed his name yet (quite why the secret this time, they didn't keep the other two secret). These wiki pages are just fan led so probably speculation. He was originally listed as Nathaniel, then it changed to Nicholas. The dummy clip said Oaklyn. Who knows?!

Reactions: 6
Everyone charges stupid amounts for frenchies, basically paying an astronomical amount for an abnormal faced dog that is just a walking vet bill (sorry vet nurse here and these dogs should not be bred anymore!!)
Weve got a frenchie, and youre correct, hes an skin condition hip problems, we did rescue him from a puppy farm. Wed never breed him tho because we are good humans and why breed a dog whos got conditions which could be past on

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Why do companies - yes you McDonalds continue to support a family where a grown man abused a la underage girl!! Yes it’s historical and yes she stayed with him but is that not grooming…… So many folks seem to have forgiven / are ignoring this!!

• Angry
I thought they’re not having a lot of presents this year so why all the ads and gifted stuff. The money must be running out quite fast. Also Chloe said they are now shut for Christmas. Guessing they won’t reopen til next year.

Reactions: 7
Now she’s showing Reindeer ready app on her phone. It’s showing a Reindeer next to their awful Christmas tree. Even kids know that the Reindeer don’t come in the bloody house so how can they be impressed with it on Christmas Day. She is definitely not right in the bleeping head.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Considering what a big deal was made of Millie’s last pregnancy this is just weird.
Can just see it now a vlog titled we’ve been keeping a secret 🙄🙄🙄
Well no you ain’t cos you were rumbled ages ago. All the minions will cream their pants in hysterics as they gush at how amazing these shitbags are 🤮🤮🤮🤮

I called it first 😂👍

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.