The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe people should email asda and tell them how they feel.
Gifts like this would be much better recieved by key workers or people who are really struggling but deserve a treat.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
How much stuff are we talking In this box for £75? I don't know if I'm really cheap but everything seems so expensive to me these days.

Reactions: 8
How much stuff are we talking In this box for £75? I don't know if I'm really cheap but everything seems so expensive to me these days.
Hopefully a big bar of carbolic soap, toothpaste, nit lotion, brush , comb and a chisel for the barnacles on Skankass’s minge....

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe people should email asda and tell them how they feel.
Gifts like this would be much better recieved by key workers or people who are really struggling but deserve a treat.
Whatever is in the box I hope she bloody well chokes on it. Greedy bragging ugly witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I just had to make an account. I've found my people. I used to be huge Radford fans, but recently I've noticed how tone death they are. After discovering this forum, I'm so glad I'm not alone in my thinking. Does anyone else think sue and Noel have no chemistry? I remember an episode where they had a date night and he cooked them a meal.. they had nothing to talk about. Besides the kids, do they have anything in common?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Shame on asda, bleeping disgusting to gift something to this lot of twats when there are so many more deserving people. I've contacted them, I might sound like a Karen but I don't care, I'm tired of brands rewarding rich inluencers for doing nothing but exploiting their kids. That box of treats will be gone in 10 minutes and forgotten about, but if they'd gifted a few boxes to a women's shelter or hospital or to hardworking asda employees they'd be appreciated. The radfords are a parody of themselves at this point.

Sue is an idiot. By replying to that comment saying it's Millie's choice to announce she has actually taken that choice from her. If she'd ignored it then her fans would think it was a rumour and nothing more, but by replying she has given some credibility to the rumour and now fans will realize Millie is in fact pregnant. Either Sue has the iq of a goldfish or she did it deliberately to spite Millie, either way she's embarrassing herself.

Reactions: 32
Let’s not be too harsh. After all a huge box to Sue isn’t what it is to the rest of us. For scale, look at this picture I found of her with one of her #dogsOfInstagram
6614785D-19C0-4480-AAC2-E896641D8CDD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I was watching Home Alone 2 earlier. The scenes of them all rushing en masse through the airport reminds me of these goons every time. I totally think that's what they must all look like when travelling in the disorganised way we know they do.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just had to make an account. I've found my people. I used to be huge Radford fans, but recently I've noticed how tone death they are. After discovering this forum, I'm so glad I'm not alone in my thinking. Does anyone else think sue and Noel have no chemistry? I remember an episode where they had a date night and he cooked them a meal.. they had nothing to talk about. Besides the kids, do they have anything in common?
I don't think there is any chemistry between them either and they both seem like a pair of dullards. I doubt that Sue has contact with anyone outside the walls of their psych hospital house. It's pretty apparent that she isn't an avid reader and I doubt that she keeps up on local/ world news or current events so she would have nothing to offer in terms of a fresh conversation. Noel at least has contact with the outside world and would have something new to bring to a conversation but with the noise and chaos in that horrible house, who would have the time?

Reactions: 11
I don't think there is any chemistry between them either and they both seem like a pair of dullards. I doubt that Sue has contact with anyone outside the walls of their psych hospital house. It's pretty apparent that she isn't an avid reader and I doubt that she keeps up on local/ world news or current events so she would have nothing to offer in terms of a fresh conversation. Noel at least has contact with the outside world and would have something new to bring to a conversation but with the noise and chaos in that horrible house, who would have the time?
She seems extremely dim. Noel needs locking up. It's the kids I feel for. The youngest ones are practically feral at this point.

Reactions: 13
Yes they are both bloody greedy.

Reactions: 12
My husband has worked in asda for years. Our daughter recently spent 8 weeks in hospital after having a bad reaction to covid. She was placed in an induced coma in a hospital 5 hours from home. She has only neen awake 2 weeks. He didn't get so much as a card from any asda managers.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
My husband has worked in asda for years. Our daughter recently spent 8 weeks in hospital after having a bad reaction to covid. She was placed in an induced coma in a hospital 5 hours from home. She has only neen awake 2 weeks. He didn't get so much as a card from any asda managers.
I'm so sorry to hear about your daughter. That is infuriating that their workers won't even get a small token of acknowledgement but they're sending freebies to influencers. The world really isn't fair 💔 a box of chocolates may not seem a big deal to some but it's the principle of it- rich companies sending gifts to rich people while ignoring the existence of those who keep their company running

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Apologies if this has been said before but I was watching their Christmas programme & couldn’t believe they were expecting to get things like PlayStations and Barbie dream house this late. Things like that go out of stock before December sometimes.

Reactions: 14
Apologies if this has been said before but I was watching their Christmas programme & couldn’t believe they were expecting to get things like PlayStations and Barbie dream house this late. Things like that go out of stock before December sometimes.
It appears to in parts been filmed ages ago it's just a quick Mish mash of content thrown together that's backfired for channel 5

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.