The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
katie doesn’t half look like she’s sucking a lemon on her story - wonder if she’s bitter because she didn’t get a dior ring ?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In the secret room that they never film. Like hell they have one, another big fat lie.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
katie doesn’t half look like she’s sucking a lemon on her story - wonder if she’s bitter because she didn’t get a dior ring ?
As if a Dior ring is going to enhance her life in any way...swanning around Morecombe with it on? Get real, when the money starts to run out your wants and needs will be a lot different- prepare yourself love, it may come sooner than you think...TV companies are ruthless, they’ll chew your family up and spit you out when they’ve squeezed out your last monetary dregs and people have lost interest in you and your farcical, money grabbing excuses for parents.....

Reactions: 25
She is trying to pose ,bloody idiot ,Hey katie aske your mam why do we now have to sign in to her blogs ,and while you are at it ask them who the f'''k do they think they are

Reactions: 10
Katie has always looked like a bloke in a wig to me. Remember when she signed up on here using her initials and year of birth? She quickly deleted her posts and account. Not very bright those chavfrauds!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Katie has always looked like a bloke in a wig to me. Remember when she signed up on here using her initials and year of birth? She quickly deleted her posts and account. Not very bright those chavfrauds!
There’s not been an intruder on here for a while 😂😂
Feel sorry for them having to post on here. Just proves they are rattled by everything that’s posted 🤷🏼‍♀️ 😂

Hi Sue 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕🎄

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ffs no way did she? Hahhahah ohwell atleast sue wouldn't I mean fml she's blocked the page don't forget lol 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.