The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ll admit I’ve bought tons of plastic tit. But it will get passed on to another family when my daughter outgrows it . I have no idea how much we spent. But my husband did comment how well we had done keeping everything under 2000. For 7 kids 😂😂😂. He’s in denial , One of the gaming laptops and accessories cost that. My eldest also lives away from home, well he’s in halls. But is back. And he’s so hard to buy
Sometimes you can’t help but buy plastic tat cos that’s what they want. But the difference is passing it down or on to someone else. Imaging buying the same thing over and over which is what these idiots have done over the years.
Oculus headsets were a big hit in our house this year. Along with all the digital stuff.
Awaiting this year’s Christmas vlog with baited breath haha

Reactions: 18
Sometimes you can’t help but buy plastic tat cos that’s what they want. But the difference is passing it down or on to someone else. Imaging buying the same thing over and over which is what these idiots have done over the years.
Oculus headsets were a big hit in our house this year. Along with all the digital stuff.
Awaiting this year’s Christmas vlog with baited breath haha
Our youngest two living kids are 8 and 1 . So pretty big age gap. So some stuff we have re bought , but the older stuff was passed on. One of mine mentioned them headsets yesterday. Said she might buy one with her money.
Let’s face it see will say the excuse that we on here have given her. We bought the kids normal but after reading others were struggling we decided to say we cut back. So others didn’t feel bad.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Have to say we all have an Oculas headset each in this house, we love them and we all play together at times, great fun. Got them well before Christmas though.

Reactions: 5
A few years ago the pile of gifts our 6 kids got looked disgusting, so for the last few years they get 4 boxes each, a clothes box filled with clothes, shoes and accessories. They then get a small, medium and large box. Sometimes the boxes will have more than one item though. Our 4th and 5th kids wanted gaming pcs, so my husband built them for them as the price of computers have skyrocketed due to certain parts becoming non existent due to people using them to mine crypto currency. Our older ones are always so hard to buy for though, but we always try to get them what they like, so ask for their wishlists to be in before black Friday week! But my youngest (4yo) still plays with toys my 16yo played with at that age. xx

Reactions: 15
This is where this family make me feel awful, I have a young son who loves Christmas he’s got autism and loves the lights, unwrapping gifts as he loves the paper. I work and so does my husband and we could still only afford to get him one main present 3 others to unwrap and a small stocking. We work out socks off throughout the year and I’ve felt guilty since seeing their Christmas Eve bags. I know my son is super super lucky to get what he has as some children don’t even get that but I just feel so crappy and bad I dread to look at the chavfords insta or vlogs now because of this reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
This is where this family make me feel awful, I have a young son who loves Christmas he’s got autism and loves the lights, unwrapping gifts as he loves the paper. I work and so does my husband and we could still only afford to get him one main present 3 others to unwrap and a small stocking. We work out socks off throughout the year and I’ve felt guilty since seeing their Christmas Eve bags. I know my son is super super lucky to get what he has as some children don’t even get that but I just feel so crappy and bad I dread to look at the chavfords insta or vlogs now because of this reason.
Make anew email for junk. Sign up to e everything. Argos send u £5 on your birthday - that will buy a small gift
joules send 2x £10 most Decembers - I use themfor neighbours gifts.
that’s just a couple of examples .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Wow it's quiet here. Any news of expensive mountains of presents?
😱 I know, the silence is deafening....and what about No-Wull’s birthday? No Primark jumper this year? Probably gone more upmarket this year...Tommy Hilfiger? 🙄

Wonder if that's how Lazy Susan has ripped her nail off, trying to pull the security tag off the pjs. Whoever did her nails watch out, she will be in for a refund on Wednesday

Brag bag has put a picture on Instagram of Hairdye with a new kitchen
😂🤣👍

I'd guess the most obvious reason behind Katie's message is Covid isolation. If she has tested positive and is having to spend the day shut away from the family in her room that's a shame for her but so many are going through much much worse so it's very much woe is me complaining on social media and I'm struggling to muster much sympathy.

If that is it, no doubt Sue will milk it for all it's worth - "Covid ruined our Christmas" and the minions will be like "omg that's dreadful you guys work so hard that's so unfair", even though many are going through much much worse.

Christmas is but a day. It's a real shame for any household to have Covid right now but that's unfortunately the reality for so many today and, unless anyone is really poorly with it, it's really not the end of the world.

If it is Covid related, it will spread through that household like absolute wildfire.
Doesnt she let Archie sleep in her bed? Can you imagine trying to isolate in that household? Sue bringing you homemade soup 🤔 making sure you’re ok.....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Don’t feel bad. You sound like you love your son so much and devote time and energy to his well-being and upbringing. He’ll remember how Christmas feels in your house rather than what he received.
We have two little girls and limit them to four presents each. They don’t need more. We focus on charity and giving what we can to others with them, especially this time of year. They’re definitely not deprived in any way! The consumerism of these YouTube families is abhorrent. So much tat and ungrateful, entitled children.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don’t feel bad about not being like the Radfrauds.
You should be celebrating the fact that the Christmas you offer your child is nothing like the one in that madhouse.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Don’t feel bad. I bet you remember your sons birthday and know what he likes and what to buy him. Not like sue and Noel that just buy the same things over and over and don’t know what there kids like.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Never feel awful for what other people do. You do what you can and I'm sure your Son appreciates it. Ive never gone big on Christmas. My kids get one main present and a small stocking of bits and pieces like shower gel and things. Think of it this way, how much of the Radford's Christmas is shoved on credit cards? Probably more than you think.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Don't ever let what you see on social media make you feel sad, as their lives are no where near as perfect as what is portrayed in pictures. Your son will grow up with the feeling of being loved and listened to, and have amazing memories. Whereas the chavford kids are only a money making number and I sorely doubt they get the live and affection your son gets. Christmas is only a day, I bet you give him so much all year round with emotion and love. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Don't ever let what you see on social media make you feel sad, as their lives are no where near as perfect as what is portrayed in pictures. Your son will grow up with the feeling of being loved and listened to, and have amazing memories. Whereas the chavford kids are only a money making number and I sorely doubt they get the live and affection your son gets. Christmas is only a day, I bet you give him so much all year round with emotion and love. xx
Totally agree! I think a lot of her bragging and spending is for approval and to buy the kids love. However she can’t maintain this long-term when YouTube earnings and child benefits run out - spending your time and building a proper relationship with love and fun will last far longer than a Canada Goose jacket and a Nintendo Switch

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Don’t ever feel mad because you can’t give your son more at Christmas. 365 days a year, you are giving your son, precious time and one to one love. You are caring for him and nurturing him every day. All this is something these Radfraud kids don’t have ( not their faults ) because their parents are greedy, spiteful, stupid idiots. You can’t buy love and they are such selfish cretins they don’t bother much with proper childcare, do they even know how ?

• Heart
Reactions: 22
And again, we see a few gifts of the little ones. Impossible that the older kids didnt get anything. She is scared to show it haha 😆

Katie isn't isolating according to her story (she's with bf)I dont know what was cancelled then

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.