The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's that all about 😬🙈🤔🤔🤔🤔

My guess is she's shut in her room on self isolation sue will vlog it and the minions will send her loads of stuff
We are self isolating just now. Our 12 and 9 yr olds have tested positive.

Hard lines but tit happens. Or maybe she threw a paddy as there was no Dior ring 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If those pj's were gifted then shame on Sue for making such a fuss. She's probably had them weeks and just tossed them to the side. Doesn't take a minute to check stuff when it's arriving. I guess if you don't pay for it you don't care 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 17
We are self isolating just now. Our 12 and 9 yr olds have tested positive.

Hard lines but tit happens. Or maybe she threw a paddy as there was no Dior ring 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
We had to call everyone we were hosting as My eldest works in a care home and her weekly PCR came back positive this morning. In Scotland it’s 10 day isolation for the whole household. I get out of isolation the day before I go back to work.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Wonder if that's how Lazy Susan has ripped her nail off, trying to pull the security tag off the pjs. Whoever did her nails watch out, she will be in for a refund on Wednesday

Brag bag has put a picture on Instagram of Hairdye with a new kitchen

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
They could be isolating as both Sophie and Chloe aren’t there today they both stayed at their own houses. I know last year Chloe lived there but doesn’t Sophie normally go every year but it seems she cooked for joes parents this year. They could have visited earlier but it doesn’t seem like it.

Reactions: 14
I guess seeing as she tag next pr the ones she had are already gifted
Imagine moaning that your gifted pjs have the security tags left on 😴 just get off your arse n go to next when they open, what are they supposed to do send some emergency pyjamas out Xmas day?!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
We had to call everyone we were hosting as My eldest works in a care home and her weekly PCR came back positive this morning. In Scotland it’s 10 day isolation for the whole household. I get out of isolation the day before I go back to work.
We are in Scotland, right near the top 👍

Reactions: 5
Cutting back on gifts .😂😂, we got the youngest that Ice cream truck and it was about £50. So they are buying expensive tit

Reactions: 13
They only dare to show one gift and a small corner of the room, just wait to see what's everywhere else. Usually they are swimming in wrapping paper and gifts which is ridiculous.

Reactions: 14
I reckon Chloe and Sophie not spending Christmas there is just the tip of the iceberg. The older ones are no doubt fed up of having to babysit and entertain the younger ones. The noise level must be off the scale with all those kids hyped up on chocolate and frenzied present opening. Wouldn’t surprise me if Katie is off out of it next year and then we’ll see at least one less Radford every year as they all escape the cult.

Reactions: 19
We’ve 11 at home. Eldest boy has his own place 🙄
We spent in excess of 4k
But it wasn’t plastic tit. Gaming monitors, chairs and tables for the older ones. Their next vlog will get questioned lol 🙈🙈

Reactions: 12
I'd guess the most obvious reason behind Katie's message is Covid isolation. If she has tested positive and is having to spend the day shut away from the family in her room that's a shame for her but so many are going through much much worse so it's very much woe is me complaining on social media and I'm struggling to muster much sympathy.

If that is it, no doubt Sue will milk it for all it's worth - "Covid ruined our Christmas" and the minions will be like "omg that's dreadful you guys work so hard that's so unfair", even though many are going through much much worse.

Christmas is but a day. It's a real shame for any household to have Covid right now but that's unfortunately the reality for so many today and, unless anyone is really poorly with it, it's really not the end of the world.

If it is Covid related, it will spread through that household like absolute wildfire.

Reactions: 15
I'd guess the most obvious reason behind Katie's message is Covid isolation. If she has tested positive and is having to spend the day shut away from the family in her room that's a shame for her but so many are going through much much worse so it's very much woe is me complaining on social media and I'm struggling to muster much sympathy.

If that is it, no doubt Sue will milk it for all it's worth - "Covid ruined our Christmas" and the minions will be like "omg that's dreadful you guys work so hard that's so unfair", even though many are going through much much worse.

Christmas is but a day. It's a real shame for any household to have Covid right now but that's unfortunately the reality for so many today and, unless anyone is really poorly with it, it's really not the end of the world.

If it is Covid related, it will spread through that household like absolute wildfire.
We’ve 11 and so far over the past 24 hrs 2 have tested positive.

• Heart
We’ve 11 at home. Eldest boy has his own place 🙄
We spent in excess of 4k
But it wasn’t plastic tit. Gaming monitors, chairs and tables for the older ones. Their next vlog will get questioned lol 🙈🙈
I’ll admit I’ve bought tons of plastic tit. But it will get passed on to another family when my daughter outgrows it . I have no idea how much we spent. But my husband did comment how well we had done keeping everything under 2000. For 7 kids 😂😂😂. He’s in denial , One of the gaming laptops and accessories cost that. My eldest also lives away from home, well he’s in halls. But is back. And he’s so hard to buy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.