The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember when Chloe was supposed to be going to university, there was a clip with her telling Millie and Katie that they’d have to take over from her looking after the younger ones. I don’t think I’m imagining this?
I’m sure I remember this too, and Millie wasn’t happy about it at all

Reactions: 23
I remember when Chloe was supposed to be going to university, there was a clip with her telling Millie and Katie that they’d have to take over from her looking after the younger ones. I don’t think I’m imagining this?
No you're not, she did.

It was the Ask Us Anything vlog they did last year where, among many other lies (including Sue having the cheek to claim they are not rich) she said they never expect the older ones to look after the younger ones.

Sad thing is, I think she actually believes her own lies sometimes.

Reactions: 18
I remember when I used to watch all their vlogs I used to wonder, are these girls paid to do all that baysitting day & night?I have twin siblings 11 years younger than me and the only time I had to babysit was when my mum went to uni on Saturdays. I hated Saturdays. 😂 dont get me wrong I love my siblings to bits and I know everybody is different but to have a baby attached to your hip all the time, grabbing your gifts, taking your stuff AND not letting you sleep properly (Katie & Archie) ..all that just because you love them? Surely that's a full time mother's job.

Reactions: 17
She’s a child in a grown woman’s body.
When people are abused they can often get "stuck" mentally and emotionally at the age the abuse happened. But I'm sure gifted Asda hampers and begged tat will cure all. The damage that man has done to a young girl. :-(

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
I hope it’s painful and what a shame 😂3 pairs of pjs still have security tags on. If she had unpacked them and washed them in advance she would have realised this. They just wear them straight out the bag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I meant I hope spillers goes didn’t hurt 😂. Don’t care about sue and her pointy finger

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When people are abused they can often get "stuck" mentally and emotionally at the age the abuse happened. But I'm sure gifted Asda hampers and begged tat will cure all. The damage that man has done to a young girl. :-(
Quite, she needs some long overdue therapy, not more gifted stuff.

Reactions: 14
Merry Christmas everyone.

Taking a break between cooking, No frozen roasts in sight!
The toe is bearing up, will definatly vlog it later with full reinactment of the said injury, practicing my sad face for the insta photo ha ha

My heart bleeds over the PJ's, poor sue. Next will be getting the full Karen treatment on Monday, I bet the staff are glad they are closed toorrow and today. I wonder if she knows that they may not return them because they have tampered with the tag, oops I believe its an offence to tamper with asecurity tag, possibly comes under criminal damage.

No pressie pics yet, I wonder if shes worried about posting them!

Anyway hope your all having a good day.

Reactions: 20
No pressie pics yet, I wonder if shes worried about posting them!
Merry Christmas everyone!

Yeah I think they may not post any this year. They said they weren’t doing as many presents which is a total lie. They also said because of Lapland they weren’t getting the barbie dream house and some other presents but I’m sure in the daily Mail article they said they managed to get them all bar the PS5. Also people have been commenting about the less presents on all their posts on Instagram, Facebook and YouTube so I think they may not post anything so they don’t get backlash. Saying that they love to brag and flaunt what they got and they make money off YouTube so They may still do a vlog as usual.

It can’t just be me thinking skanky not washing before giving them the kids. Covid, all the dust and tit in warehouses etc.

By the way, have they ever said if they're vaccinated or not? Anybody knows?

PS: Merry Christmas to all of you! 🎄 Hope you all have a blessed day.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Can someone fill me in. I’m watching the Christmas episode and all of a sudden there was a Turkey in a cage? Why?

Reactions: 5
It can’t just be me thinking skanky not washing before giving them the kids. Covid, all the dust and tit in warehouses etc.
Wonder if Next will be gifting free pyjamas for them all in the new year to make up for the inconvenience? 🙄

Reactions: 9
Wonder if Next will be gifting free pyjamas for them all in the new year to make up for the inconvenience? 🙄
i doubt it even when next really mess up, we are talking used tissue in a coat pocket during lockdown they only offered at £5 voucher!
But the Radfords are celebs so who knows.
Next if you are listening, could you gift those kids some new socks instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.