The Radford Family #24 Brag, brag, brag. Give it up, you washed up hag!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has to play the part of a celeb stupid woman,i could just smack her in the face and bend her nails back

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
How is she going to wrap all the hundreds of prezzies now! Crusty... you better get the sellotape out!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I stubbed my toe earlier does it need a full vlog or just an insta story?

she really is a fool, I bet loads of fans are like oh no poor you!
Suck it up buttercup, it’s a nail! Just a nail! I’ve had worse news this week and no pity post needed!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
I stubbed my toe earlier does it need a full vlog or just an insta story?

she really is a fool, I bet loads of fans are like oh no poor you!
Suck it up buttercup, it’s a nail! Just a nail! I’ve had worse news this week and no pity post needed!
Vlog, insta and if you really want that young audience ( not in a Noel way). Tik tok.
but seriously I hope it didn’t Hurt too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Do you even know Sue, you lard arse what making an effort means? Pity you dont make as much of an effort with those poor, unkempt kids YOU chose to bring into this world- you honestly swan around with manicured nails whilst your poor kids look like something out of a Victorian workhouse, thin, malnourished, nitty uncombed hair and manky teeth...as Kingbin previously remarked PRIORITIES you moron 😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Vlog, insta and if you really want that young audience ( not in a Noel way). Tik tok.
but seriously I hope it didn’t Hurt too much.
I hope it’s painful and what a shame 😂3 pairs of pjs still have security tags on. If she had unpacked them and washed them in advance she would have realised this. They just wear them straight out the bag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope it’s painful and what a shame 😂3 pairs of pjs still have security tags on. If she had unpacked them and washed them in advance she would have realised this. They just wear them straight out the bag🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Haha no way!! Lol
Did the alarm not beep?!?! Hahaha

Reactions: 8
bit off topic. I’ve been looking at a old coach style dolls pram . To do up for when my youngest is a bit older. And on Facebook found some groups and got chatting and half don’t have kids they have them reborn dolls, from newborn to older toddlers size. I can totally see sue doing that in years when she has no babies in prams

But why would be pjs be in a bag in the floor, mine have new pjs all are washed and folded ready for after baths tonight. Not screwed up in bags.
And the stupid witch hasn't even looked at them properly or ironed them because she's livid Next have left the security tags on. Oooh, what a shame you little hobbit Sue, has Next ruined your 'perfect' insta photo 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh yes, lies lies lies! They spout so many they don't even know what is true any more.

That's one of my favourites to be fair, along with "we don't ever ask the older ones to look after the younger ones". Also up there is the time they adjusted their ages at which Chris was conceived (think they said Sue was 15 and Noel 17) in a desperate attempt to make it sound not quite so bad as 13/18.

The best lie of all though? "This baby is definitely the last", said with conviction after both Archie and Bonnie. IF it is finally true this time, we all know it's only because biology has made the decision for them.
I remember when Chloe was supposed to be going to university, there was a clip with her telling Millie and Katie that they’d have to take over from her looking after the younger ones. I don’t think I’m imagining this?

• Sad
Reactions: 23
A very merry christmas everyone ,and don't worry over sue's finger its not the one she picks her nose with

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.