The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noels meal he made in the pan looked awful as usual. What’s his obsession with putting cream in everything. Also again not enough to feed even half the family. I know they don’t feed them but still. Also not that I want to make that rubbish but he never actually told you the ingredients and how to do it. He just did it. I feel like he only made it as an ad for the pans and not because he wanted to do his cooking vlogs again.

Reactions: 16
Noels meal he made in the pan looked awful as usual. What’s his obsession with putting cream in everything. Also again not enough to feed even half the family. I know they don’t feed them but still. Also not that I want to make that rubbish but he never actually told you the ingredients and how to do it. He just did it. I feel like he only made it as an ad for the pans and not because he wanted to do his cooking vlogs again.
His cooking vlogs are awful anyway. Anybody with half a brain could cook a better meal than his slop. The majority of the minions love it though, they probably can’t cook and live on beans and smiley faces or similar.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
His cooking vlogs are awful anyway. Anybody with half a brain could cook a better meal than his slop. The majority of the minions love it though, they probably can’t cook and live on beans and smiley faces or similar.
I liked the one he did a while ago with pulses, rice noodles, pesto and potato 😄

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Are there any large family mums or dads on here? Can you estimate roughly what it costs to raise a large family?
i know nobody’s is as large as super slack Sues but still…….
Surely just the basic cost without all the extra look at me I’m a massive twit ( she also must have a massive twit) stuff must be eye watering!
I honestly have no idea how they do it even with YouTube and tv shows. I’ve looked at social blade and their yt income isn’t enough to cover what they must burn through.
They must be either seriously in debt or Noel is selling something more than pies.

Reactions: 12
Are there any large family mums or dads on here? Can you estimate roughly what it costs to raise a large family?
i know nobody’s is as large as super slack Sues but still…….
Surely just the basic cost without all the extra look at me I’m a massive twit ( she also must have a massive twit) stuff must be eye watering!
I honestly have no idea how they do it even with YouTube and tv shows. I’ve looked at social blade and their yt income isn’t enough to cover what they must burn through.
They must be either seriously in debt or Noel is selling something more than pies.
Its a ridiculous cost to be fair. There are 11 in my house at present, 5 I would class as Adult.
Its easy to spend £250-300 a week in the supermarket, then another £300 monthly at the butchers.
Mortgage/Rent, electric, gas, ect wouldn't be much difference
Then its clothes, shoes, school trips, clubs ect.
Honestly wouldnt like to say an actual cost, it can vary.
But roughly have between £4-6k a month coming in, the only benefit is child benefit but because of the income cap will probably be paid back next year. Its comfortable but we certainly dont splash out.
There is no way they survived on £35k per year and no benefits.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Have they bought another tree for the dining room? Don't they know that some flocked trees can be harmful to dogs?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Noel works super hard in the pie shop, in my house I wouldnt expect the man or woman to do a days work and come home and cook. It should be Sue thats cooking, its as if she cant cook. But there are some basic meals like spag bol, easy midweek chicken roast, quick chicken curry mild fruity sauce for kids), a stew or casserole, fajitas is so easy, Taco Tuesday. Its all really quick and basic too cook.
But from the slow cooker chicken soup slop, I think sue lacks the basic skills.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
Noel works super hard in the pie shop, in my house I wouldnt expect the man or woman to do a days work and come home and cook. It should be Sue thats cooking, its as if she cant cook. But there are some basic meals like spag bol, easy midweek chicken roast, quick chicken curry mild fruity sauce for kids), a stew or casserole, fajitas is so easy, Taco Tuesday. Its all really quick and basic too cook.
But from the slow cooker chicken soup slop, I think sue lacks the basic skills.
He only works hard when he’s actually there!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He only works hard when he’s actually there!
I am probably giving him too much credit, but in a non Radford normal world he would not be coming home for school runs and doing a proper days work to provide for the family that they choose to have, Sue as the stay at home parent would get the kids up, to school/collage, prep lunches and do housework and cooking. Yeah its hard Sue, but suck it up buttercup you choose to have that many kids.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Its a ridiculous cost to be fair. There are 11 in my house at present, 5 I would class as Adult.
Its easy to spend £250-300 a week in the supermarket, then another £300 monthly at the butchers.
Mortgage/Rent, electric, gas, ect wouldn't be much difference
Then its clothes, shoes, school trips, clubs ect.
Honestly wouldnt like to say an actual cost, it can vary.
But roughly have between £4-6k a month coming in, the only benefit is child benefit but because of the income cap will probably be paid back next year. Its comfortable but we certainly dont splash out.
There is no way they survived on £35k per year and no benefits.
Thank you for replying.
This is what I mean! They said they spend the same as you do on food and they have double the amount of people in the house.
None of it adds up. She must spend at least £600 a week surely once you factor in household bits like loo roll, wash pods etc….
Their accountant must come from the same place as Noel’s magic pies do because some how they are spending hundreds of thousands a year but not declaring that amount in earnings

Reactions: 14
I am probably giving him too much credit, but in a non Radford normal world he would not be coming home for school runs and doing a proper days work to provide for the family that they choose to have, Sue as the stay at home parent would get the kids up, to school/collage, prep lunches and do housework and cooking. Yeah its hard Sue, but suck it up buttercup you choose to have that many kids.
No chance. Noel comes home and gets the kids up, whilst they are having breakfast, Noel is making their packed lunches, Sue actually does very little and even less now Bonnie and Archie go to nursery so she actually only has Heidie most of the time. Sue has openly admitted the reason Noel only works Monday to Friday is because she can't cope with all the kids.

Reactions: 14
Thank you for replying.
This is what I mean! They said they spend the same as you do on food and they have double the amount of people in the house.
None of it adds up. She must spend at least £600 a week surely once you factor in household bits like loo roll, wash pods etc….
Their accountant must come from the same place as Noel’s magic pies do because some how they are spending hundreds of thousands a year but not declaring that amount in earnings
Loo roll, deodorant, washing stuff, cleaning supplies, shower gels I probably spend another £100 on a month in Home Bargains, its not even included in the supermarket.
I would say they probably spend £300-400 going by their portions ect and the amount of crap they buy, personally we buy alot more fresh ingredients, fruit, veg, healthier snacks and less processed crap.

I also dont understand why she dont bake, saves a fortune making up batches of cookie doughs, loaf cakes for the week & savoury treats for after school,

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.