Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Judging by the comments this is going to be an unpopular opinion but if Millie is indeed expecting, I see absolutely nothing to congratulate her about. The girl is 20 years old and already has a young child conceived through dubious circumstances and now she's already onto no2 with another fella. She's just following in her mother's footsteps and it wouldn't surprise me if she's a 4x4 by the time she's 25. Not had any real life experience, no job, no travelling, just knocking them out, just like mummy. The only one who seems to be doing it right is Chloe. This is just my opinion, maybe I'm old fashioned!

• Heart
Reactions: 95

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
It's worrying the amount of people on here lately openly blaming the 12/13 year old who was impregnated by an adult. I'm no fan of Sues, I don't like her and I make that plain. But look at any of the 12 year olds in your life and tell me that they'd really plot to trick a 17/18 year old boy into having sex with them and impregnating them. Look at their daughter Tillie, almost the age Sue was at the time, and tell me she'd essentially con a grown lad into sex. There is a massive difference and power imbalance between a 13/14 year old and a 17/18 year old. She was just out of primary school.

Noel is an idiot yes but don't feel sorry for him, he's proven to be very controlling and angry off camera. His own kids have said he has a short temper and can be very angry. He had a violent fight with his own son, he almost slipped up and hit one of his young sons in the last series for dancing next to him. He was not a poor soul tricked into sleeping with a young girl he'd known since she was 7. He consented to sex with a girl who had just hit puberty.

I don't doubt she was a willing participant but legally she could not consent. Noel said they were sleeping together for awhile before she got pregnant, probably since she was 11 or 12. As an adult even if a child begs you to sleep with them, you say NO. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion but I hope that if your 12yo daughter or patient told you she'd slept with an almost grown man you wouldn't blame her.

I hate to bring this up but I was the victim of a predator as a child and young teenager. Not saying that Sue's situation is the same (as she was likely willing) but the point still stands that kids can't consent and it breaks my heart to see people defend groomers and predators when I had to work so hard to get justice

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

Harley

How can that poor woman be expected to look after her own children or cook a meal when she’s out there on the high street facing danger every day while she shops. Bag upon bag that brave woman carries, with no thought for her own arms or bank balance and all you lot do is criticise her while you selfish bitches go to work and cook for your family. You should be ashamed. #bemoresue

• Haha
Reactions: 56

HuncaMunca

VIP Member
Fair enough. But where is proof Noel is still chasing after young girls, texting them, telling them to drop towels etc or as you say ect.I want proof if he's a wrong un. In my, very humble, but to be very honest educated opinion, he's more than a bit wet and it would have been her jumping on his virgin bones to be impregnated. She's not as daft as makes out and knows exactly what she wanted.
She was a child. She didn’t and couldn’t know what she wanted because she hadn’t reached the age of consent. Noel was an adult man. He knew her age therefore he should not have gone anywhere near her. I honestly can’t believe you’re a paediatric nurse with this attitude. Are you telling us that if a 13yo girl confided in you that she’d been a victim of statutory rape you‘d say that’s what she’d wanted?

Sue was a victim. Imo she‘s still a victim. She’s stuck at being 13 years old because that’s where her independent life ended. She’s been groomed to bang out child after child after child ever since. As soon as the media got interested and Noel realised there was money to be made he was never going to let this stop. When they were in Australia she said she didn’t want anymore but Noel said “we’ll see“. Phoebe was a baby then, so they‘ve had 3 more.

She might be a hard nosed braggy cow now, but she certainly didn’t deserve to be groomed and abused at 12/13.

Reactions: 52

babybelle

VIP Member
Ha ha ha, Sue's getting spikey. Ignorant old boot!! Cue lots of vlogs with handmade decorations and fresh healthy food.

OK I can't sleep so will do a quick lowdown on the new thread.
Radfords have taken the kids out of school to go abroad somewhere, Lazy Susan isn't bragging about it just yet, but we are all very excited when she does!!
Millie went missing in action, no one has seen her in vlogs but the lowdown is, she's fallen out with Lazy Susan after a leaked text message that was quickly deleted.
Millie is up the duff again! This time with a boy, and by another man. Lazy Susan is foaming at the mouth because she wants to announce it, but mouthy millie won't let her.
Sue went shopping for lots of Christmas decorations with her Mum. Whilst it was lovely to see her Mum, Lazy Susan got a lot of comments from very jealous viewers because she's got pink balls and they haven't.
Lazy also bought some new chairs for the breakfast bar because she was bored and needed to spend some money that day. They were a total bugger to put together. We know this because she told us all on Instagram whilst she was bragging about her beautiful new chairs. Just in case you missed all the excitement, they are yellow!!
Hallie showed us her grey crusty threadbare socks. This is because Lazy forgot to buy her some new ones on the next account. We live in hope she will get some new ones for Christmas.
As soon as Creepy Noel and Lazy Susan took off on their 68th trip of this month, Millie put a photo on Instagram of herself, Ophelia, new man baby daddy and a bloody big bump! Lazy is yet to respond, but we are waiting for her report as we speak, early signs say she's gonna be fuming.
Oh and if you are awaiting on your pie order, please note, latest wait time is as follows:
Creepy Noel is on his Hollibobs, currently waiting time is now 6 months, because he's had to close.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
We already know how monopoly ends in that house:
Noel gets sent to jail
Sue gets £200 for passing go give birth
Millie gets free parking in her parents’ basement
Chris is just visiting

6BC0ABCF-BC30-4A5A-9671-862265960070.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44

jkroche95

VIP Member
Fair enough. But where is proof Noel is still chasing after young girls, texting them, telling them to drop towels etc or as you say ect.I want proof if he's a wrong un. In my, very humble, but to be very honest educated opinion, he's more than a bit wet and it would have been her jumping on his virgin bones to be impregnated. She's not as daft as makes out and knows exactly what she wanted.
she was 13...! Just out of primary school, i'm sure she wasn't 'jumping on his virgin bones to be impregnated'. It's a bit worrying that you are a paediatric nurse and talking about a child in this way. Almost victim blaming.

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Thetruthspeaks

At 13? Possibly 12? My kid of that age can’t always make up her mind what she wants for dinner. Do not blame a child for being groomed. Your opinion may be honest, but it’s very dangerous and wrong. I don’t care if Sue thought she knew what she wanted at 12/13, the fact remains and this is the part you are missing, she was a child for gods sake.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
So Luke got 11 GCSEs but works in McDonald’s? Even if he did badly in all of them, the school must have felt he was a capable student to pay for 11. So what went wrong there? Can only assume no parental support for his education because as has been said so many times, the kids are only worthy if they’re cute and small or vlog content.
Nothing wrong with working at McDonald’s! A job is a job at the end of the day, he’s contributing and earning a wage by doing actual hard work! You may not need to have a million qualifications to work somewhere like McDonald’s but you definitely have to have skills. I worked there when I was 17 and it was actually quite hard! I got 10 GCSE’s and I’ve only ever worked in minimum wage hospitality/retail roles- I wouldn’t judge somebody for having a job and bringing in a wage 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 40

Tilly Kister

VIP Member
I got my mathematics on once and worked out that if Sue spent just 30 minutes every day interacting one on one with each of her kids living at home that would take nine hours. There is no way that she knows a damn thing about any of those kids as individuals. What they're afraid of, what they hope for, what's worrying them, what they're sad about. Not even what their school day was like.

In many ways the Radford kids suffer the same alienation and isolation that kids in institutions suffer. There is no adult there for them, to reassure them, to set limitations, to offer support or advice or most importantly to listen to them. No wonder they're feral. They haven't been brought up. They've been thrown into a crowd and expected to get up.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 39

RobotLady

VIP Member
This has made me feel sick.
In your ‘honest and educated opinion’ you feel that a 13 year old jumped his virgin bones.
What fucking planet are you on?
I couldn’t give a monkeys how educated you are. You are wrong. On multiple levels.
I hope you’re never in a position of care for children.
I hope a child never, ever has to come to you to tell you they were raped. For you to somehow make it their fault.
Honestly, oh my god. Cannot believe what I’ve just read.
I really don’t like Sue either, but even I can see it’s pretty clear that she would’ve turned out different if she had been able to focus on her studies rather than having a baby.

• Heart

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
New to this thread, usually on the Inghams, Saccone Jolys... so I’m familiar with fucked up families who neglect their kids.

How do you have/live with/want 22(????) kids?? They have how many kids? How they can they actually parent each kid? I am an only child and even as an adult, I still love it. I know my parents. They know me. How could you bond in such a big family? This is a completely serious, non snarky question by the way.
The simple answer is that they don't. Their teenage daughters raise the littler ones, the middle ones raise themselves and Sue raises the youngest baby until another comes along. If one of the kids is lucky enough to have an injury or teen pregnancy then they will get attention because it makes good video content. They make up for the lack of quality time by throwing piles of expensive gifts at them.
I think there have been 4 times that she's had a baby when the previous baby was under a year old, 5 times if you count their stillborn son. And even now she's trying for another, despite her body being overworked and her having 21 living children and 8 grandchildren and no space in their house. I wish they would focus on the current kids they have and their grandchildren who don't get a real grandparent/grandchild relationship with them

• Heart

saltymermaid

So you're really going to blame the person who was a child for being a little slapper who led him astray, huh?

Anyone want to know why there's an epidemic of girls being used for sex by unscrupulous men in this country? Why the "gym-slip mum" phenomenon has ravaged so many communities?" Why there are so many broken, damaged and angry women trying to raise kids they were far too young to have? Want to know why the police and the social don't even pursue these cases?

It's because there are so many people happy to call the victims of child sexual exploitation dirty little slappers who were ganting for it and thus let the predators off the hook. Why would the govt make laws to enable catching and prosecuting the creepers when it's so obvious there aren't many votes in it?

I'll run through this again. She was 7 when he met her. She was at the very oldest 12 when he abused her. I don't like her either but of all the people present in that time and place when that 12 year old child found herself pregnant by a man she was told to trust and care for, she is the very least to blame.

I'm just going to say that I hope a couple of things. I hope if you have a son you haven't conveyed to him your opinion that any child he chooses to sex up asked for it. If you have a daughter and a predatory man abuses her I hope she has someone other than you to go to for help - and I hope like hell you don't work in any position which would allow you to have power and influence over the lives of any child, male or female.
Here's a photo of Sue and Noel with baby Chris for those who are struggling to understand that Sue was a kid when she got pregnant for the first time. They all look like siblings, especially Sue and Chris. You wouldn't think she was his mother.

sue.png

• Wow
  • Sad

emmawhu

VIP Member
https://www.lancasterguardian.co.uk/news/gcse-results-2017-654532 they're published every year, this is one year I can easily find because one of mine is on there
Wow, I find lists like that really intrusive. Around here they only reveal 'top achievers'. That almost reads like a name and shame for those that don't do so well.

Re Sue, I agree she never seems to celebrate academic achievement. Sadly no surprises there, as we learn from when they're very young that they don't value education at all. The kids don't stand a chance. However, talking generically now, I really don't like lists like this.

It's nobody else's business how many GCSEs someone else achieved. I wonder if any level of permission is needed? I know at primary age parents have to consent to press involvement. That largely refers to photos but printing someone's name, next to the school they attend and the amount of GCSEs they've achieved, seems like quite personal information to me.

Not everyone is academic. How mortifying for someone who tries their best but genuinely struggles.

I couldn't have told you how many GCSEs other kids in my year group achieved, unless they were close friends of mine and we shared that information with each other, as it's nobody else's business. I really don't think things like that need to be public knowledge. Poor kids.

• Heart

Cocopops12

VIP Member
I honestly can’t believe some of this. She was 13! This country is fucked if this is how people think. Jumped his ADULT bones? Fml!

Reactions: 36

jkroche95

VIP Member
Have you actually watched Noel, the Big wet wipe. I'm most certainly not victim blaming. Sue, u read here can you confirm your husband is not a sex pest. Thank you. Ps I'm not standing up for you, breeding those frenchies,vile you're all a bunch of wrong uns.
Any adult who sleeps with a 12 or 13 year old is a sex pest. It's quite evident on the shows that Noel is quite controlling and has a temper, I wouldn't say hes a wet wipe.

Reactions: 35

Harley

Now let’s be fair here girls, she does work hard. How she manages to order and collect McDonald’s for 20 people is beyond me and let’s not forget the 345 Barney bear wrappers she has to undo daily. Then there’s the laying flat on her back for Noel every evening. She never rests.
The woman is a modern day hero. #bemoresue

• Haha

saltymermaid

Thanks to @scrantonstrangler for the thread title

Can someone post a recap, please :)

I ended up doing a mini recap any way lol :)

Millie's pregnant and has possibly moved out and had a falling out with Sue
A text message was accidentally posted by Sue confirming the pregnancy and fight (Jeff = Millie)
Baby bump pic from Millie

The Radford's are on holidays somewhere unknown and their kids are more than likely wreaking havoc on other travellers :)

Last edited:
  • Wow