The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @scrantonstrangler for the thread title

Can someone post a recap, please :)

I ended up doing a mini recap any way lol :)

Millie's pregnant and has possibly moved out and had a falling out with Sue
A text message was accidentally posted by Sue confirming the pregnancy and fight (Jeff = Millie)
Baby bump pic from Millie

The Radford's are on holidays somewhere unknown and their kids are more than likely wreaking havoc on other travellers :)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ha ha ha, Sue's getting spikey. Ignorant old boot!! Cue lots of vlogs with handmade decorations and fresh healthy food.

OK I can't sleep so will do a quick lowdown on the new thread.
Radfords have taken the kids out of school to go abroad somewhere, Lazy Susan isn't bragging about it just yet, but we are all very excited when she does!!
Millie went missing in action, no one has seen her in vlogs but the lowdown is, she's fallen out with Lazy Susan after a leaked text message that was quickly deleted.
Millie is up the duff again! This time with a boy, and by another man. Lazy Susan is foaming at the mouth because she wants to announce it, but mouthy millie won't let her.
Sue went shopping for lots of Christmas decorations with her Mum. Whilst it was lovely to see her Mum, Lazy Susan got a lot of comments from very jealous viewers because she's got pink balls and they haven't.
Lazy also bought some new chairs for the breakfast bar because she was bored and needed to spend some money that day. They were a total bugger to put together. We know this because she told us all on Instagram whilst she was bragging about her beautiful new chairs. Just in case you missed all the excitement, they are yellow!!
Hallie showed us her grey crusty threadbare socks. This is because Lazy forgot to buy her some new ones on the next account. We live in hope she will get some new ones for Christmas.
As soon as Creepy Noel and Lazy Susan took off on their 68th trip of this month, Millie put a photo on Instagram of herself, Ophelia, new man baby daddy and a bloody big bump! Lazy is yet to respond, but we are waiting for her report as we speak, early signs say she's gonna be fuming.
Oh and if you are awaiting on your pie order, please note, latest wait time is as follows:
Creepy Noel is on his Hollibobs, currently waiting time is now 6 months, because he's had to close.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
Ha ha ha, Sue's getting spikey. Ignorant old boot!! Cue lots of vlogs with handmade decorations and fresh healthy food.

OK I can't sleep so will do a quick lowdown on the new thread.
Radfords have taken the kids out of school to go abroad somewhere, Lazy Susan isn't bragging about it just yet, but we are all very excited when she does!!
Millie went missing in action, no one has seen her in vlogs but the lowdown is, she's fallen out with Lazy Susan after a leaked text message that was quickly deleted.
Millie is up the duff again! This time with a boy, and by another man. Lazy Susan is foaming at the mouth because she wants to announce it, but mouthy millie won't let her.
Sue went shopping for lots of Christmas decorations with her Mum. Whilst it was lovely to see her Mum, Lazy Susan got a lot of comments from very jealous viewers because she's got pink balls and they haven't.
Lazy also bought some new chairs for the breakfast bar because she was bored and needed to spend some money that day. They were a total bugger to put together. We know this because she told us all on Instagram whilst she was bragging about her beautiful new chairs. Just in case you missed all the excitement, they are yellow!!
Hallie showed us her grey crusty threadbare socks. This is because Lazy forgot to buy her some new ones on the next account. We live in hope she will get some new ones for Christmas.
As soon as Creepy Noel and Lazy Susan took off on their 68th trip of this month, Millie put a photo on Instagram of herself, Ophelia, new man baby daddy and a bloody big bump! Lazy is yet to respond, but we are waiting for her report as we speak, early signs say she's gonna be fuming.
Oh and if you are awaiting on your pie order, please note, latest wait time is as follows:
Creepy Noel is on his Hollibobs, currently waiting time is now 6 months, because he's had to close.
You tell 'er, Mary!

Btw does anyone have a piccy of Millie and her fella? I don't do Instagram and I really feel like starting one just to stalk the Chavfrauds (OK & and the Mingins) would be kinda too weird...even for me.

Reactions: 13
You tell 'er, Mary!

Btw does anyone have a piccy of Millie and her fella? I don't do Instagram and I really feel like starting one just to stalk the Chavfrauds (OK & and the Mingins) would be kinda too weird...even for me.
726849E3-C388-4398-A86E-374AD96D0EB1.jpeg

Looks a bit like Katie's boyfriend to me, but then most teenagers look extremely similiar to me πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I really thought she'd spread her net further, but nope, another local lad. Let's hope she keeps the family at a distance so this one has a chance of being a dad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Judging by the comments this is going to be an unpopular opinion but if Millie is indeed expecting, I see absolutely nothing to congratulate her about. The girl is 20 years old and already has a young child conceived through dubious circumstances and now she's already onto no2 with another fella. She's just following in her mother's footsteps and it wouldn't surprise me if she's a 4x4 by the time she's 25. Not had any real life experience, no job, no travelling, just knocking them out, just like mummy. The only one who seems to be doing it right is Chloe. This is just my opinion, maybe I'm old fashioned!

• Heart
Reactions: 95
Judging by the comments this is going to be an unpopular opinion but if Millie is indeed expecting, I see absolutely nothing to congratulate her about. The girl is 20 years old and already has a young child conceived through dubious circumstances and now she's already onto no2 with another fella. She's just following in her mother's footsteps and it wouldn't surprise me if she's a 4x4 by the time she's 25. Not had any real life experience, no job, no travelling, just knocking them out, just like mummy. The only one who seems to be doing it right is Chloe. This is just my opinion, maybe I'm old fashioned!
It's only because we can literally see the stream coming out sues ears πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 25
All I see is two kids playing house... it won't last and Millie will either go back to the tribe with her tail between her legs or she will shack up with another bloke. Millie wouldn't be able to do this alone, she is only able to do it because she's found a guy ( a kid really) to latch onto to fund her and her daughter. She's a chip off the old block.

Reactions: 28
From what I know about this family (live locally and have friends in same group) Millie is actually a lovely girl she’s wanting to stray from the family home and has actually been with this lad a while now. Some people have kids young and also stop having kids young. If you’re an adult being horrible to a 20 year old give your head a wobble. By all means criticise Noel and Sue but Millie is 20 and still learning which path to go down not many 20 year olds actually have a clue what to do with their life
Hi Sophie/Katie/Chloe

• Haha
Reactions: 34
From what I know about this family (live locally and have friends in same group) Millie is actually a lovely girl she’s wanting to stray from the family home and has actually been with this lad a while now. Some people have kids young and also stop having kids young. If you’re an adult being horrible to a 20 year old give your head a wobble. By all means criticise Noel and Sue but Millie is 20 and still learning which path to go down not many 20 year olds actually have a clue what to do with their life
Yes I'm an adult and as such am entitled to my own opinion, as is everyone else in here.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's all going to become real for her, with ophelia nearly everything was gifted, mountains of clothes, cot, maybe a pushchair along with loads of other things and it's safe to assume sue and noel brought anything she needed along with the rest of the shopping but now she has chosen to distance herself from the others she will have to provide everything x2 on top of other Costs with less help from sue or noel.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She has been over defending the radfords to the hilt on the minghams thread claiming noel is nothing like creepy chris.🀣
I'm surprised she hasn't buggered off on holiday with Sue and creepy Noel, we all know Millie doesn't like to miss out 🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sophie had her 3 young , she didn’t follow sue by having loads

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.