The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Millie is having a boy I bet she gets one of those doubles like Sarah Mingham has got with a blue hood and a pink hood. I’m old so I don’t know what it is other than it’s bloody awful.
The Donkey is actually the best double to get, I’ve got one. But yeah you can make them look classy or trashy depending what you dress them in

Reactions: 9
Whatever happened to Sue’s egg? Could she not use that? If I remember correctly it was in camouflage and had a matching car seat. Can’t see Sue using it anytime soon 🤷🏼‍♀️

Wasteful arseholes, Millies egg is horrible

Or a chavtastic Icandy. Those hold no value either
I had an Icandy so over priced and fookin heavy after a section - swapped it almost instantly

Reactions: 5
Just googled the pram to see what it looks like cos I’m a nosy cow 😆 and here it is for anyone else who’s out the loop on baby stuff. This one comes in a bit cheaper than the last one at just under 1400 quid 😳😂
25AD0C3D-52C3-4911-B99D-E60046B3D113.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Going back to the days when money was very tight but they still kept breeding. Talk about getting your priorities right. The kids always looked unkempt and some of them had no sheets on their beds. The walls had big holes in and wallpaper was peeling off. The windows were filthy and rotten. They shared a packet of cheap fish fingers or they had cheap rubbish sausages. They don’t eat much better now, it’s still junk. The kitchen was dropping to pieces until Atlantis kitchens gifted them one and the carpets were minging.
YET she still had a new bloody pram every time !!!!!!
Talk about getting your priorities right, yet again. She certainly has never matured and Crusty is not that far in front to be honest.

Reactions: 29
I
Hi newbie here lol,
So looks like millions is selling her pram is that to make way for a double? Telling that the background isn't the radford house? Also her cryptic public fb post about hiding a pregnancy,I had noticed someone had mentioned it could be here which has since been deleted.

I won't lie I used to be a fan of them,but as many of you state there content is so boring these days..nothing at all on there but shopping trips and alton towers lol.
It's amazing since people started commenting on mollie being missing she's suddenly appeared on a instragram image sorting the covid tests out
Does Millie mean special edition in her ad? I am also guessing sue and Noel won’t be buying the new pram. I can see sue being all happy and saying they can’t wait but in reality it’s probably not true.

I

Does Millie mean special edition in her ad? I am also guessing sue and Noel won’t be buying the new pram. I can see sue being all happy and saying they can’t wait but in reality it’s probably not true.
I remember hearing they only buy for the child's first child then after that the parent has to buy the other prams

They are now doing an ad for Emma mattresses. Looks like all the girls have one each. They are bloody £500 each!!! Can't these companies find more worthy people to give things to?

No it wasn't gifted.i think Sue and Noel bought it for her, plus it was content for their program, so maybe the TV station payed for it????. Sue took half the kids to the shop with her to buy it, and Hallie and Tillie spent half the time wrecking the poor ladies pram shop. Sue never stopped them, she just laughed. On line I think it was over £2k because they bought all the matching accessories for it.
When I said it wasn't gifted, I meant the pram company never gave it to them. Millie never paid for it but it wasn't given by the company.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Emma Matress send loads out to be fair, they gift to everyone. I had a message a month ago via insta and ignored it

Reactions: 8
So they have got Emma mattress on Instagram and tefal pans gifted on YouTube they are doing a lot of ads lately. Is this to buy more presents for Christmas?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
I’m gifting myself a bottle of wine tonight. It’s been a hard week 😂😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
So they have got Emma mattress on Instagram and tefal pans gifted on YouTube they are doing a lot of ads lately. Is this to buy more presents for Christmas?
“We just upgraded the mattresses in the girls room”
No you didn’t Sue, it’s marked #AD so you were given them!
Very apt though to be advertising mattresses the amount of time she’s spent on them 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Of course the girls got new matresses, the boys are probably 20 years old with no sheet

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Oh my. Lazy Susan is not a natural advertiser is she 🤣🤣. She is so wooden and stilted, cuts her ads off before they are finished and just sounds so dense!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.