The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can that poor woman be expected to look after her own children or cook a meal when she’s out there on the high street facing danger every day while she shops. Bag upon bag that brave woman carries, with no thought for her own arms or bank balance and all you lot do is criticise her while you selfish witches go to work and cook for your family. You should be ashamed. #bemoresue

• Haha
Reactions: 56
We’ve 12
It’s not hard to spend £60/70 a day in Tesco. Then you’ve the clothes, shoes. Electric is another big one for us with two tumble driers and all the consoles.

We cook from scratch most of the time and enjoy the odd takeaway.
We are constantly topping up. It’s not cheap, but we chose to have a load of kids so we have to make it work the best we can

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Why is she saying its a new tree in the dining room, its the same one you just redecorated it because we all said it looked like crap.

Still looks like crap, looks like someone threw half of home bargains at it.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why is she saying its a new tree in the dining room, its the same one you just redecorated it because we all said it looked like crap.

Still looks like crap, looks like someone threw half of home bargains at it.
And not home/school made thing in site. The kids must make stuff at school every Christmas. If she used them she’d never have to buy another decoration.

Reactions: 10
Can we all just take a moment to show our adoration for Sue’s Christmas decorations. And anyone who says they don’t like them is lying because they’re jealous. Just. Be. More. Sue.
666BB38D-3740-4743-9F9F-3B03076B0078.jpeg

Would like to thank @Harley for the BeMoreSue hashtag. Can we get it trending 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Its a ridiculous cost to be fair. There are 11 in my house at present, 5 I would class as Adult.
Its easy to spend £250-300 a week in the supermarket, then another £300 monthly at the butchers.
Mortgage/Rent, electric, gas, ect wouldn't be much difference
Then its clothes, shoes, school trips, clubs ect.
Honestly wouldnt like to say an actual cost, it can vary.
But roughly have between £4-6k a month coming in, the only benefit is child benefit but because of the income cap will probably be paid back next year. Its comfortable but we certainly dont splash out.
There is no way they survived on £35k per year and no benefits.
Grab Life By the Hauls on You Tube has 10 children and her children are at the food the minute she walks in the door. 😄😄😄.
She might have answered the cost question. I have only just started watching her.
I notice she has recently joined Costco and bought large packs of meat etc

Reactions: 11
Thank you for replying.
This is what I mean! They said they spend the same as you do on food and they have double the amount of people in the house.
None of it adds up. She must spend at least £600 a week surely once you factor in household bits like loo roll, wash pods etc….
Their accountant must come from the same place as Noel’s magic pies do because some how they are spending hundreds of thousands a year but not declaring that amount in earnings
It's all expensive brand named foods aswell.

Reactions: 10
I’ve had my say there. Of course it’s not 5k. Have all the avid followers not watched last year’s Christmas vlog? No expense spared there 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😴

Brag, brag, brag you old hag 😂😂😂
Brag, brag, brag you old hag has to be a contender for the new thread title when it arrives! I don't comment much but @Kingbin you're my hero, your posts totally crack me up!

• Heart
Now the Scum paper is onto the mattresses costing over £700 each. They just bloody encourage them. Ive always said fur coat and no knickers. She’s bragging about the foul Christmas trees and when you look close, the floors and the skirting boards are mingling. Dress the house up as much as you can with gifted stuff, deep down she’s just a lazy scruffy witch. You don’t have time to bleeping clean properly when you’ve got a camera glued to your hand permanently.

Reactions: 23
People gushing OMG did I see you in such and such garden centre today?

Man if I saw that wench, I’d knock her into next year.

Dirty, dirty chav 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You’d know what would be nice this year Sue….
A big donation to your local food bank, people are struggling at Christmas without all the gifted tat!

People gushing OMG did I see you in such and such garden centre today?

Man if I saw that wench, I’d knock her into next year.

Dirty, dirty chav 😑
makesa change from people saying they saw her coming out of the scanning clinic and her panic ringing the sun to sell the exclusive

Reactions: 16
You’d know what would be nice this year Sue….
A big donation to your local food bank, people are struggling at Christmas without all the gifted tat!
We have local fb groups called random acts of kindness, we are following the group atm. And as a family are going to donate some bits to a few families. Some are saying they have no Xmas decorations £10 from Poundland will go along way. Or a £20 Iceland voucher will buy a basic Xmas dinner

• Heart
Grab Life By the Hauls on You Tube has 10 children and her children are at the food the minute she walks in the door. 😄😄😄.
She might have answered the cost question. I have only just started watching her.
I notice she has recently joined Costco and bought large packs of meat etc
I watch that lady too ( grab life by the hauls). I think she's brilliant, more personality in her big toe than Mrs chavford has in her entire body!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
They’re so good at taking everything offered to them. In fact they’ve made a life out of it. How about Noel gifts a batch of pies to each homeless refuge and family who are reliant on food banks this Christmas. They could certainly afford to take the hit.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
We have local fb groups called random acts of kindness, we are following the group atm. And as a family are going to donate some bits to a few families. Some are saying they have no Xmas decorations £10 from Poundland will go along way. Or a £20 Iceland voucher will buy a basic Xmas dinner
£5/10 gift cards for places that sell a warm meal Or coffee are good too for the homeless. Greggs are fab for this.

Reactions: 15
They’re so good at taking everything offered to them. In fact they’ve made a life out of it. How about Noel gifts a batch of pies to each homeless refuge and family who are reliant on food banks this Christmas. They could certainly afford to take the hit.
He’d have to have the order by Easter looking at the delivery times 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.