The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’d have to have the order by Easter looking at the delivery times 😜
Haha 😂 yeah I didn’t think that one through 😆
But actually he could offer gift vouchers (surprised they aren’t selling these already anyway)
He might make a decent pie (I can’t testify to this as I’ve never had one) but their lack of business acumen is astounding.

Reactions: 11
Sorry but even if things were that bad I had to use a food bank, I would still turn down a Radford pie.
I dose of whatever illness or poor hygiene is in that house this week don’t sound too good!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why the hell do they put 25 stockings up? I can't even work out who they would all apparently be for. Assuming Millie and Ophelia have indeed moved out, there are 'only' 19 of them now at home (I think), including Sue and Noel. Even with Millie and Ophelia that's 21. If they include Alfie (which I can understand) that's 22.

Surely they don't put a stocking up for Chris et al?! Yet another thing that's all for show, just to highlight how they're 'Britain's Biggest Family'. Who the hell puts up stockings for adult children who have their own house?! May as well go the whole hog and include the grandchildren who don't live there if you're going to be that ridiculous. It makes no sense.

Reactions: 13
Why the hell do they put 25 stockings up? I can't even work out who they would all apparently be for. Assuming Millie and Ophelia have indeed moved out, there are 'only' 19 of them now at home (I think), including Sue and Noel. Even with Millie and Ophelia that's 21. If they include Alfie (which I can understand) that's 22.

Surely they don't put a stocking up for Chris et al?! Yet another thing that's all for show, just to highlight how they're 'Britain's Biggest Family'. Who the hell puts up stockings for adult children who have their own house?! May as well go the whole hog and include the grandchildren who don't live there if you're going to be that ridiculous. It makes no sense.
unless it’s for the dogs too? 22 kids and the dogs? or the 22 kids sue noel and? 🤦‍♀️ god only knows

unless it’s for the dogs too? 22 kids and the dogs? or the 22 kids sue noel and? 🤦‍♀️ god only knows
They have 4 dogs, so it will be Lola forgotten as usual if it includes dogs (not to mention the permanently forgotten Rabbits 😂)

Considering they 'only' have 22 kids I assumed the 25 included Sue and Noel anyway 🤷‍♀️

Whatever way you you at it, their numbers make no sense.

Chris is a 30 odd year old grown man with his own family, likewise Sophie is a grown woman with her own etc. It's sad how they keep lumping them into everything to make up the numbers because 'we're Britain's Biggest Family don't you know?!'. It's like the tower of Easter Eggs each year which always includes their adult children and even their newborn baby (whenever they have one, which has been most years until recently), because heaven forbid any are missed off as it will make the pile look smaller. Yet grandchildren are never included apart from Ophelia as they don't live with them (despite some of their adult children no longer living with them either!). It's all about their own physical brood for them, look how many children we've produced, even though several of those are now adults living their own lives. It's bizarre.

Reactions: 16
Who the hell puts up stockings for adult children who have their own house?!
That'll be me ... and the pets have stockings :ROFLMAO:🤫. We've got pet advent calendars this year too. I've only got one that's left home, and they're here first thing Christmas morning. I think once they're opening presents with their own children, it'll be different.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Okay I’m shook, I’ve not been keeping up with the threads for a couple of weeks and so much has happened! Millie and Sue seemed very close so it’s sad that they have fallen out…you only get one Mum in life so I hope they resolve their differences.

Reactions: 10
That'll be me ... and the pets have stockings :ROFLMAO:🤫. We've got pet advent calendars this year too. I've only got one that's left home, and they're here first thing Christmas morning. I think once they're opening presents with their own children, it'll be different.
Same lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Manchester News ,Uk largest family will have £5000,spent on their children ,£300 on christmas dinner ,can someone read it and bring it here please

Reactions: 8
Manchester News ,Uk largest family will have £5000,spent on their children ,£300 on christmas dinner ,can someone read it and bring it here please
But it won’t be 5 grand will it? It’ll be around £400 ion each kid plus grandchildren and then goodness knows how much on each other (no doubt they’ll have to upsize on last year’s spend). Add in the £25 advent calendars and North Pole breakfast and it’s totting up to closer to £15k plus.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
If
If they spend £300 on Christmas dinner, then why the duck do they have such little crappy portions.

But it won’t be 5 grand will it? It’ll be around £400 ion each kid plus grandchildren and then goodness knows how much on each other (no doubt they’ll have to upsize on last year’s spend). Add in the £25 advent calendars and North Pole breakfast and it’s totting up to closer to £15k plus.
I dont think it will be this year, unless its gifted they havent been splashing out this year as much as they did last year!

I dont think it will be this year, unless its gifted they havent been splashing out this year as much as they did last year!

Reactions: 10
My friends daughter is over in Lapland working, I'll need to get her to keep an eye out 😅😅😅

Reactions: 7
Right The STAR of channels 5 series 22 brats and counting uses 70 roll of wrapping paper .The Radfords are finacially supported by their pie shop iusiness ,They GET some money through BRAND PARTNERSHIP ON SOCIAL MEDIA but most of their money comes from their PIES BUSINESS That serves HEATHY PIES ACCROSS the uk ,i would love to find a healthy pie

• Haha
I'm guessing you don't have 22 kids though?!

The only reason Sue still puts up a stocking for every single one of them, regardless of age and how many kids they have themselves now, is purely for the Instagram likes. Look how big our family is everyone!!! 😴

In reality, there's absolutely no point displaying a stocking for Chris, Sophie etc. They won't be there Christmas morning, they'll be with their own kids (who most normal grandparents would be looking to spoil ahead of their now adult children). I find the whole concept weird, like when they still include them in the Easter Egg mountain pic for Instagram each year, despite them not living there to eat it with them. It's all for show, much like everything they do.

I guess we're only days away now from the yearly advent calendar brag and elf on the shelf tit. Joy! Chocolate for breakfast in the Radford household again then.

Right The STAR of channels 5 series 22 brats and counting uses 70 roll of wrapping paper .The Radfords are finacially supported by their pie shop iusiness ,They GET some money through BRAND PARTNERSHIP ON SOCIAL MEDIA but most of their money comes from their PIES BUSINESS That serves HEATHY PIES ACCROSS the uk ,i would love to find a healthy pie
They should be ashamed of themselves using all that bloody wrapping paper. Add that to another 50 or more rolls for wrapping birthday plastic crap, paper plates and cups. Don’t get me bleeping started on the amount of nappies. That’s her that was bragging about cloth nappies when Oscar and Caspar were babies. They make me sick, so bloody selfish and they think it’s their right to keep filling skip after skip.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
At 13? Possibly 12? My kid of that age can’t always make up her mind what she wants for dinner. Do not blame a child for being groomed. Your opinion may be honest, but it’s very dangerous and wrong. I don’t care if Sue thought she knew what she wanted at 12/13, the fact remains and this is the part you are missing, she was a child for gods sake.
Is there any where i can go back and watch the original episodes?
they are on Channel 4 catch up x

I wonder if she’ll ever officially announce it or just wait till hes born? it looks like a lot of people know going by her facebook post.
What Facebook post?x

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.