The Radford Family #23 Radfords are escaping one by one, including Millie and her secret son

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Latest freebie, an Emma mattress. I was actually looking at these but they can piss off now.
I was actually looking for a new mattress for myself and kids but I don’t care how bloody good they are I wouldn’t buy one now on principle after them getting it for free I’d of brought 3 of them but no way am I buying from this company if they gift this lot of shites

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The comments on Hearts’ post about Sue spending 5k on Xmas presents🙄😂
I’ve had my say there. Of course it’s not 5k. Have all the avid followers not watched last year’s Christmas vlog? No expense spared there 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️😴

Brag, brag, brag you old hag 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It’s the use of the word coooollll for me. And the fact she’s wearing the same jumper in both ads

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"Emma mattresses come with a ten year warranty and they come in a super convenient like box. You just literally just open the box, pull the mattress out.

They give you this little tool to just release the mattress so you just go down the the plastic stuff that it comes in. Basically takes a few minutes for it to properly like inflate and then you’re good to go.

Emma mattresses also have a really cool feature with these mattresses. They have a cooling technique that in the summer months it keeps the mattress nice and cool so you don’t overheat in the summer."

Is it basically like a kewl mattress, Sue?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I was actually looking for a new mattress for myself and kids but I don’t care how bloody good they are I wouldn’t buy one now on principle after them getting it for free I’d of brought 3 of them but no way am I buying from this company if they gift this lot of shites
Get an IKEA Hovag mattress. Honestly they’re bloody brilliant and incredibly good value. I’ve had 2 spinal fusions and have been through loads of mattresses but I sleep brilliantly on the Hovag. we bought them for our spare beds too. They’re, also, a Which BestBuy

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Get an IKEA Hovag mattress. Honestly they’re bloody brilliant and incredibly good value. I’ve had 2 spinal fusions and have been through loads of mattresses but I sleep brilliantly on the Hovag. we bought them for our spare beds too. They’re, also, a Which BestBuy
Cheers for the heads up. My husband has Parkinson’s and struggles to get comfortable at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
No sympathy card being played there. Life is what it is.

He’s just taken medical retirement after 26 yrs service in the railway.

tit. But life happens. Imagine it happened to these fools without the backup of media or YouTube, they would crumble

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why the hell do companies keep gifting these bleeping bragging halfwits. People are genuinely struggling to survive and they get rewarded for illegal sex, overpopulating the planet and leaving a humongous carbon footprint. There’s something wrong somewhere.

Reactions: 25
Why the hell do companies keep gifting these bleeping bragging halfwits. People are genuinely struggling to survive and they get rewarded for illegal sex, overpopulating the planet and leaving a humongous carbon footprint. There’s something wrong somewhere.
In the case of emma I dont think they look at the accounts its more about numbers.

Reactions: 6
duck off Creepy Crusty with your gifted bloody pans. You will only be cooking the same crap as usual in them. Nearly everything you make has bloody cream in it and you didn’t even bother to wash or wipe the potatoes. Straight from the bloody bag and cut up. No wonder your kids are always getting stomach bugs. Disgusting and supposed to be a chef at that. I couldn’t eat anything you had touched !

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Comments on the mattress AD. People are starting to get fed up with the constant showing off...
C5116C5B-0077-4DBF-816A-BAA21A164E2D.png
95E52AD5-90C0-4BA5-A9AA-69B1674EAFCE.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So in the space of a month or so, tefal have gifted them that air fryer thingy and those pans, they have had gifted trousers, which personally I think are meant for Archie but she's giving them to Hallie and Phoebe, and loads of Emma mattresses and Nintendo switch games .
So obviously these companies have no scruples because I wouldn't be gifting stuff to people who can quite clearly afford it, promote teenage pregnancy by an adult, and do nothing but churn out children. No way was that meal enough for 6 people and that's if they only wanted 2 potato wedges each let alone the 18 in that house. Noticed since that lady said all she sees is the kids eating junk, there is cabbage on the plate.

Reactions: 23
"Emma mattresses come with a ten year warranty and they come in a super convenient like box. You just literally just open the box, pull the mattress out.

They give you this little tool to just release the mattress so you just go down the the plastic stuff that it comes in. Basically takes a few minutes for it to properly like inflate and then you’re good to go.

Emma mattresses also have a really cool feature with these mattresses. They have a cooling technique that in the summer months it keeps the mattress nice and cool so you don’t overheat in the summer."

Is it basically like a kewl mattress, Sue?
Well what a fab sales pitch except all those kind of mattresses that come vacuumed packed need to be left to settle for 24-48 hours before use.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Going back to the days when money was very tight but they still kept breeding. Talk about getting your priorities right. The kids always looked unkempt and some of them had no sheets on their beds. The walls had big holes in and wallpaper was peeling off. The windows were filthy and rotten. They shared a packet of cheap fish fingers or they had cheap rubbish sausages. They don’t eat much better now, it’s still junk. The kitchen was dropping to pieces until Atlantis kitchens gifted them one and the carpets were minging.
YET she still had a new bloody pram every time !!!!!!
Talk about getting your priorities right, yet again. She certainly has never matured and Crusty is not that far in front to be honest.
100%! And piles of presents for Xmas and birthdays :rolleyes: Nothing particularly wrong with expensive prams or buying loads of presents, but not if they come at the expense of basics like healthy food in decent size portions.

Also, as nice as it would be for companies to gift stuff to those in genuine need, they're not doing it out of the goodness of their hearts. It's all about followers and getting as many others as possible to see and actually buy their product. I wouldn't personally be encouraged to buy something on the back of a Radford promo as I think the parents are a pair of grifters but there's no denying some of their followers would.

Reactions: 15
I get that the companies want exposure and in terms of advertising they’re getting these “influencers” dirt cheap compared to what they’d pay for equivalent exposure. However, there are many charities and community groups like the Trussel Trust and Home Start (and many many more) who also have large followings and gifted stuff to them - either for fundraising or to gift to people in genuine need - would be seen as such an altruistic gesture with positive outcomes all round. I’m just one consumer but I am far more likely to be swayed by philanthropic gestures than gifting to greedy c*nts like the Radfords.

See the Radford girls are getting their story out there 😆

E2B34D48-41B9-422C-B3C0-EE782E30605B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
No Radford fan s gonna spend £500 on a mattress or buy tefal pans, they are too busy stretching their universal credit payment to a primark haul!!

Yes, I know that not all radford fans are like that but a fair few i come across are

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.