The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New vlog. Skimmed it as it’s bound to be a pile of shite. Sure enough no Millie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well the vlog is the usual load of absolute tit. Kids screaming and shouting over the top of each other as usual. The mountain of plastic crap to end up in the skip and who in their right mind buys the child two bloody Peter Rabbits.
Phoebe picking her nose and eating it is absolutely vile, dirty little scroat.
The usual bleeping rubbish, look what we got to eat. A bowl of Spagheteeee, very nutritious and Hairdie even got a sausage.Wow.
I skipped through the bloody fireworks. I hate Pyrotechnics at the best of times.
Sue had her lovely red trainers on and her beautiful hair scraped back looking as greasy as hell. Creepy Crusty looking vile as always.
Absoloute bleeping mingers the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Seriously Tilly is at secondary school and she is still grabbing and snatching the presents off the little ones!

It's Bonnie's birthday but we watch heidie going round the night garden ride and then watch bonnie crying her eyes out on the Peter rabbit ride.

Chances are if Sophie has covid then the whole family could have it!

Reactions: 18
Just watched the new vlog ,kids grabbing snatching and over taking ,.when they showed the ride at Alton Towers and after all the bloody kids they have had they didn't even know most of the characters in Iggle piggle ,all they knew was makapaka upsy daisy and iggle piggle ,My grandson is 14 and we used to watch it all those years ago .My mind boggles as even if sue and creepy haven't time to read there is plenty of kids who could .excuse my typing my eyes are playing me up

Reactions: 11
As people were saying I still get out every year the father Christmas made from a loo roll and the angel with the ping pong ball as a head, my youngest is 21 and I would be heartbroken if I didn't have them. Surely they must have so many handmade decorations with all them kids 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 9
It’s all about content cos let’s face it they are dull as duck 😂

The sheer amount of tit they bought last year was mind blowing. How can she waste that much plastic? But oh no! Must buy more tat to vlog cos that’s all we do 😴😴😴😴

I just don’t get it.

Sorry but really? You know you have been somewhere too often when the kids look as bored as those kids did. Usual taking the piss because Bonnie was crying on the ride, just like Sue laughed when Tillie fainted on the ride the first time they went. They seem really pleased and proud that they go places and take over the whole venue. At dinner, half the kids never had a meal, Noel was nicking chips off the kids meals to give to the other kids. This lot are a bunch of weirdos.

Reactions: 20
From what I've seen Hallie is naughty, Tillie is always grabby, Millie is gobby.....
It's literally like the seven dwarfs but more.
Including Braggy and Creepy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
With all those kids they should have an entire tree full of memories- handmade decorations, first christmas ornaments, keepsake ones from special moments like holidays weddings and graduations. Instead they have a meaningless bunch of tat that will be replaced next year. No kids artwork round the house or family photos covering the walls. Little Alfie is the only one with his own tree ornaments, they should be surrounded by ornaments for his siblings, not crap that will be thrown in the skip :(

Christmas is all about presents to them. Sad really. My favourite part of the year is getting out the box of familiar ornaments including the handmade father christmas with a fluffed up tampon for a beard, which greatly embarrasses the teenager that made it 10 years ago 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Watching the Alton towers video now,when they're in the night garden boat. Amy says something and someone says rather abruptly "don't say that Any" but I can't hear what she said. Anyone? LOL

Watching the Alton towers video now,when they're in the night garden boat. Amy says something and someone says rather abruptly "don't say that Any" but I can't hear what she said. Anyone? LOL
Amy*

Reactions: 4
Remember the Sun Fabulous mum influencer award Sue was up for a while back? She never bloody won, this woman did. I’ve never heard of her but this just goes to prove that not everyone loves these chavs and she’s certainly not a good influence 😂😂😂

Up yours saggy vag.
I’m so glad sue didn’t win, I’m glad it was Lucy tbf. I didn’t vote but it’s clear Lucy actually loves her children and cares. She is a bit braggy and doesn’t seem very intelligent, and although her content isn’t the most fun. She is for her children and has utilised her YouTube and started renovating houses.

Most of Bonnie's presents were just plastic tat with a token book thrown in to stick 2 fingers up to us. I firmly believe Sue is emotionally stunted and the ridiculous birthday and xmas hauls are more about her than the kids. Considering she's had so many she doesn't seem very maternal if that makes sense, I guess cos she's only really interested in them when they're babies.

Reactions: 15

Amy*
I can't make out what she says.
That baby looks bored to tears on the boat ride.
Ffs feed those kids something decent. One of the older ones is eating salmon while the little ones are eating plates of spaghetti or chips taken from other plates.
No wonder they look so tired and pasty - I'd seriously worry about malnutrition if my kids ate crap like that 😶😶

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can't make out what she says.
That baby looks bored to tears on the boat ride.
Ffs feed those kids something decent. One of the older ones is eating salmon while the little ones are eating plates of spaghetti or chips taken from other plates.
No wonder they look so tired and pasty - I'd seriously worry about malnutrition if my kids ate crap like that 😶😶
Yes one of the older boys had a few of his chips taken off him. There weren't many there to start with :(

• Angry
And there Sue sat with a bloody large fish in front of her and Hairdie had nothing ,just 2 chips past to. her .If that was me i would have fed her most of the fish I honestly think that Sue thinks breast is best and it saves her having to wean her .The cruel cow

Reactions: 10
And there Sue sat with a bloody large fish in front of her and Hairdie had nothing ,just 2 chips past to. her .If that was me i would have fed her most of the fish I honestly think that Sue thinks breast is best and it saves her having to wean her .The cruel cow
*breast is free

It's a disgrace that they splurge cash on tat and ugly designer trainers but won't give their kids a decent meal.

The stroganoff in the ad the other week was supposed to feed 4 and they fed the whole family it. Noel obviously fancies himself as Jesus and can multiply food like the loaves and fishes.

• Haha
In 22 kids and counting, they were eating a meal and poor Tillie had half a portion of mash potato and nothing else. When they cook a fried breakfast, they have bacon eggs sausages beans mushrooms the whole works, but they only cook that for Sue Noel and a couple of the older kids, the others get 1 slice of toast of a crummy bit of cereal

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
How many times they have gone out and not let max (12 nearly 13) and Josh (14) have an adult meal they make them pick somethings off the kids menu. They are growing boys they need bigger portions. The amount they make for at least 10 - 15 of them isn’t enough. I know kids don’t eat as much as adults but the portions are tiny. Yet all the junk and processed food isn’t small no they have tons of that.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.