The Radford Family #22 Sue's covered in Gucci to distract her from her hard worked coochie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sue is out Christmas decoration shopping again if they kept everything and taught to look after things. they wouldn’t need new things every year. Bonnie, heidie and Archie are there touching everything and heidie is also eating a biscuit. Doesn’t she know covid is still a thing she shouldn’t let them touch everything in sight.
The whole lot probably goes in the skip after new year!
Sustainability isn’t a word in their vocabulary.

Reactions: 15
So sue is out Christmas decoration shopping again if they kept everything and taught to look after things. they wouldn’t need new things every year. Bonnie, heidie and Archie are there touching everything and heidie is also eating a biscuit. Doesn’t she know covid is still a thing she shouldn’t let them touch everything in sight.
Hate this. So wasteful. We have decorations that are almost 30 years old. So many wonderful memories connected with every single one. I just don't get it 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I doubt she needs to buy new decorations but it’s a trip out and looks like they’ve stopped to eat as well. It’s literally just something to fill her day.

Reactions: 15
As someone else said earlier in the thread - what happened to the halloween witch from the kitchen?

Reactions: 8
What is Sue's obsession with the sticky up pigtails on the top of their heads? She does it with Hallie and Phoebe too, it's not a good look at all :p

Reactions: 9
Hate this. So wasteful. We have decorations that are almost 30 years old. So many wonderful memories connected with every single one. I just don't get it 🙄
Love this ❤ I’m doing the same with my kids hand crafted ones. One day I want to decorate the tree with all the little things they have made can’t wait 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Its all about constant new stuff in their world, I don't think they keep anything for long enough to get attached to it. Quite sad really, I love that all 3 of my kids have used the same crib, playgym, books etc. Also I buy a few new xmas decs to add to my collection each year, I couldn't fathom binning the lot to buy all new. Their lifestyle is just so alien to me, not aspirational in the slightest!!

Reactions: 19
Love this ❤ I’m doing the same with my kids hand crafted ones. One day I want to decorate the tree with all the little things they have made can’t wait 🥺
We still have the fairy my mum and dad got for their first Christmas in 1971. I've also got their fairy lights but it's hard to get hold of replacement bulbs now, and we only have them on for 'switch on day' in case they explode 😂 . If I ask mine what their favourite thing about Christmas is, it's not the thousands we've spent on gadgets or plastic tat over the years, it's the felt tip pens, crap socks, jelly tots, chocolate santa and jaffa cakes they get year after year. It's Grandad's bad jokes at the dinner table. It's the dinner service that only comes out at Christmas. It's still putting mince pie and Bailey's out (it's by special request at our house) for Santa at 20 years old.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
We have a tree that is only for my kids’ handmade ornaments. It always looks … unique. 🤣 But it’s my favorite. My kids hate it, but I insist.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
We have a tree that is only for my kids’ handmade ornaments. It always looks … unique. 🤣 But it’s my favorite. My kids hate it, but I insist.
Those decorations are my favourite kind! I get emotional every year getting my oldests decorations out that she's made at nursery/school and she's only 6 😛

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she buying rose gold and baby pink decorations when her lounge is blue and her kitchen is yellow and white? Her flaming kids touching absolutely everything, Heidie should be sat in the trolley. Lazy Susan is the type of customer that if her kids broke something, she would hide it rather than own up to it. She forget someone has to buy all the things her kids are touching with their sticky fingers.

Reactions: 11
COVID or no COVID they shouldn’t be bloody well picking things up. If I worked in the shop I would be telling them!

As someone else said earlier in the thread - what happened to the halloween witch from the kitchen?
They dont need it anymore. Sue stood in for it this year 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Remember the Sun Fabulous mum influencer award Sue was up for a while back? She never bloody won, this woman did. I’ve never heard of her but this just goes to prove that not everyone loves these chavs and she’s certainly not a good influence 😂😂😂

Up yours saggy vag.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sophie has covid. She was at Alton towers with her family over the weekend so shouldn’t they be isolating? Sue was out with the kids earlier shopping. 😡
No if your double jabbed or under 18 you can carry on as normal

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I have some that were my mums, they are very 80’s but I love them and it’s memories.

I wonder if the ice skates will appear on the tree. Omg they were hideous!

• Heart
Those awful huge ice skates they put on the tree! Sit with the kids and do sum crafting with them, all those kids will have new decs in an hour to fill the 🌲

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.